• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Exiled: An X-men RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaine

Mon chere...
Years
  • Annika pursed her lips and smoothed the girl's hair nuturingly.

"I do not know, dearie... But rest, you seem weary..."

The young woman removed the straps with her auroras and smiled, tucking the sheets around her.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • As Kain walked back into my room, I noticed he was smiling, almost giggling.
    " I see nothing funny here old man," I said plainly.
    " Old? Gee you know that hurts! Almost as much as your straps must. Listen, the only reason any of you were tied in was because you all seem to have issues with your emotions. Since your powers seemed to be linked to your emotions, I thought it best to strap some of you in. Look, you may go, see your friends, but then come back. I don't want you thinking you can just leave as I have examined and taken precautions to each of your individual abilities, even the shape shifter. So, go, see your friends, but then come straight back," He said, vanishing.
    I took this oppurtunity to take off and try and find Angel, Annika, and Yi-ling. This place was huge though, and more than once, I found myself lost.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Annika smiled lightly at the sleeping child and stepped out of the room, shutting the door behind her. The young woman loosened her plaited hair before taking several steps toward a new corridor. Furtively, she approached the dimly torched hall passing. Her odd eyes scaled the place for any sign of life.

"Hullo?" she called out to no one.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I kept walking, always looking back as it felt I was being followed. I managed to reach what was supposed to be Annika's room, but it was empty. I continued on my quest to Yi-ling when I found Angel's room. She seemed to have been in a bit of pain and despair, but then calmed. I was quite worried about her as she seemed to have been hit a lot by my lightning. I kept walking, each time taking deep breaths to calm my nerves. If my powers really are linked to my emotions, that must be why I can never seem to be lose to anyone. My happiness must activate my electric abilities and repel anyone that even gets close.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • Annika slumped against the wall, falling onto her duff with an air of grace. Her deft hands went to her neck to toy with large cobalt stone shrouded by her dress. She held the jewel in her hands and smiled at its beauty as memories overcame her.

A young girl was running through the forest, an elk beside her. To her left was an older male, his feet winged much like Herra's. He blew kisses at the child and winked at her, dropping a pendant into her reaching hands. The boy whispered in the racing animal's ear, both leaping into the trees, waving farewell...

Lady Borealis sighed heavily, tears brimming in her eyes. She missed her brother dearly...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yi-ling walked down further, scanning her surroundings.
    "Oh no... I've already been here already..." she moaned.
    As she turned around to walk another path, she saw a door that wasn't there before.
    Slowly, she opened it...
    ((OOC - feel free to make up anything's that's inside~))

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I dreamed a bunch of different dreams, or maybe it was just one dream cut into lots of different pieces.

First it was me, back when I was younger, and back when I was normal. My crush took me behind a rock, the big rock, the love rock, that was behind the school. He gave me a kiss and told me he loved me. I thought it was the best day of my life. I was probably right.

Then it was the day when we got into a fight and we broke up. I thought that was the worst day of my life. I was wrong.

Then I was sitting in front of a fire with my so called 'parents'. They were talking to me, I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I knew what they were saying. THAT was the worst day of my life.

Then it was flashes of the doctors office. I saw myself wince in pain as they stuck a large needle into my arm.

I suddenly woke up and clutched my arm. I felt an old pain in my shoulder. Gawd it hurt.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • I continued my search for Yi-ling but was unable to locate her. It was quite frustrating and I was already quite tired. I figured Kain would at least let me say good-bye to them before they left so I slowly walked back to my room.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((continued from last post...))
    ...to find nothing in it, but some strange pieces of furniture.
    She sighed. This search was going nowhere, she thought.
    Suddenly she heard footsteps in the distance, scared, Yi-ling ran inside the room and hid herself in the closet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back