• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your handwriting look like?

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
Years
So basically here you can show everyone how it looks like when you write things, show samples of e.g. how you write normally/with different pens or pencils/when you're urged to write nicely or fast etc. etc., it might be a way to get more known to everybody a little more c:
now I'm just hoping I did everything right/posted this in the fitting place etc.
I'm going to begin:
How it looks like when I'm writing averagely/normally:

How it looks like when I'm urged to write very fast:
Spoiler:

Now it's your turn c:

Outlier

I think I'm slightly autistic, I have the handwriting of a 5 year old. So obviously I prefer typing. :P

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I cannot write in cursive for the life of me it looks ugly and it takes forever. I right in print and it's understandable if you like smallish writing with finger spaces the size of a pizza.

Gabri

m8
Years
Well, here it is. I find my handwriting quite decent unless I have to write really fast. Others have complimented it as well - See for yourself.

Spoiler:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I write in cursive. I started writing in cursive my junior year in high school because my print was getting so bad not even I could read it. My cursive is pretty sloppy, but at least others can read it now!

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
if I write for hours it slightly improves, I would take a picture of it but I can't this period, I will try next period though, and I don't know how to put a picture on here .-.

Sirfetch’d

My handwriting is bad...very bad. I guess the bright side is that it can be read now by others but up until around 10th grade or so, the teachers would have to ask me what does this word say, what is this supposed to be etc. I stopped writing in cursive then because my print is a bit more readable!

Years
I'm left-handed, so my handwriting may not be the best :P but over the years, my handwriting has gotten sloppier due to the fact that I ave had to adjust to writing faster and whatnot. When I returned to school yesterday, my handwriting was just so sloppy that even I had troule making out what I was writing xD

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
i like to write letters quite clear how they appear on keyboard but if i write fast i attach them together by tails ^^

I do the same and I'm quite skilled at it :D
Except when I have to rush

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I press the buttons lightly while pressing the space button strongly, does it count?

Okay... now onto more serious business. My handwriting is pretty much like the block letters if I write in Latin.
And dunno how to describe my writing in kana/kanji... non-Japanese style of writing Japanese, I guess? =D

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I'm left-handed so my writing has never really been high-calibre, but the trade-off is that I've always been able to write really quickly. Sadly, this makes any attempts at writing cursive impossible to read. I can print really well, though; my printing now is leaps and bounds above what it used to be and I can still write pretty fast in print without sacrificing legibility and form, which is pretty useful.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
Years
I think I'm slightly autistic, I have the handwriting of a 5 year old. So obviously I prefer typing. :P
Actually found out from someone at my current job that, although sometimes affiliated with autism, there are sensory disorders that can cause the same thing. I had like no idea until I started on Tuesday lol so thought I'd just throw that out there.

Speaking of autistic handwriting my writing looks like ass.

Linked because most recent example but has swearing

Fun fact, I was forbidden from writing answers on the board in my college German classes because my handwriting was so terrible and I had someone who basically wrote in Times New Roman to compete with.

Years
Guess it wouldn't actually hurt to post a sample of my handwriting.. though the image is a little large, since this came from my scanner.

Spoiler:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
My handwriting? It looks like my hands were ran over by a couple of monster trucks, with some vocals in-between.
What's that, you still wanted to read it?
No, sorry, you'll regret it. Your eyes will bleed. TWICE.

What, still? You're a mighty bother right now, aren't 'cha?
Fine. You were warned.
Spoiler:

The picture is inverted, I know. My computer is a troll like that. Use a mirror to read it, or, edit it and invert the orientation or something. Or don't. Either is fine.

Back