• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your handwriting look like?

Poki

Banned
Years
  • Understandable enough for ya, PC? :cool:

Spoiler:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    My handwriting is really bad. I tend to have a print-cursive type of handwriting, in which I write in print but occasionally connect my letters together as you would in cursive, or even replace print letters with cursive letters in the middle of the word before immediately switching back to print. The result is completely illegible and it shocks me that I can even manage to take notes without being the dumbest idiot alive or dying from my OCD screaming that my paper is ugly and un-orderly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Spoiler:

But really my handwriting changes all the time. I just chose the best page out of my notes today. Like if you were looking at my lecture notebook, you would probably assume more than one person wrote it.

Adore

Party.
    Years
  • Here's mine. Oh god, it's awful.

Sometimes it irregularly switches back and forth between cursive and print for no reason whatsoever. When I stick with cursive it's either extremely legible and nice or horrible chicken scratch. There is no in between. But I don't have any examples of that at the moment.

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • I just went and grabbed some old Math homework... It's a tad blurry but I blame that on my awesome .3 MP webcam...

Spoiler:

Now look at that Beautiful chicken scratch... and it's accentuated by that blurriness of the photo... Perfect!

Years
  • Everyone tells me that I have small writing, but it's really pretty ;__; My chemistry teacher back in high school even made me re-write my test because it was too small...That ended up being the last science class I took XD Ticked me off to a point where I couldn't stand her and she was so nice before her divorce. /rant Here it is!

Spoiler:

Back