• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • To the Prince/Princess Chapter Issue, Bill says something like
    Bill: "Sigh...I wanted to be with Daisy"
    Red: "What?"
    Bill: "Aiye, it's nothing..."

I'm stuck at the same Event

johnyboy169

I honestly. I wish Beta 10b is the final beta. I have too much thing in my life to deal with hacking right now, but unfortunately it's not. maybe 10c or 10d?

Okay no probs :). Take your time I know your going through a lot right now but try to stay positive and don't feel like you have to juggle this hack with what's going on in your own life we all appreciate you keeping us up to date with what's going on {:3}

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Okay, I have just uploaded Beta 10b. It fixes most glitches that people found in Beta 10A. Anyway, there's still probably more glitches, so keep those glitch report coming. Patch into a clean FIRERED rom, (you can continue from old savefile). However, if you're in a glitched scenario then I can't help you (you shouldn't have saved if you're in a glitched scenario.
    Where can we find the download for 10b?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    Aethestode there are some bug
    1- when i save blue in blue version chapter,when i go to south i can't go because i musy resque blue but there aren't blu.
    2- at the end of the game
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Okay, I have just uploaded Beta 10b. It fixes most glitches that people found in Beta 10A. Anyway, there's still probably more glitches, so keep those glitch report coming. Patch into a clean FIRERED rom, (you can continue from old savefile). However, if you're in a glitched scenario then I can't help you (you shouldn't have saved if you're in a glitched scenario.

Hi Aesthestode, maybe i'm blind but i can't find the link to download beta 10b in the main post. the donwload link still takes me to the Beta 10a download

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Aethestode there are some bug
    1- when i save blue in blue version chapter,when i go to south i can't go because i musy resque blue but there aren't blu.
    2- at the end of the game
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Can't find beta 10 b and i wanna ask bro can you please tell me i've read in the upper comments that the final beta will be BETA 10c or Beta 10d

Is that right bro?? or i think that you have not uploaded beta 10b yet so when will you gonna upload it and the final one is that can i continue my story after beta 9.1 to beta 10 b or i have to start it again like 10a.

Sorry to Bother you STAY BLESSED!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yes, I tried, and there was nothing, except a Guy in a house who challenged me. But Bill don't want to fight.

Have you found the egg and then battled Blue and Brock? After that you should be able to fight Bill, and then Ash, to finish the chapter.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    i have caught blaine's mewtwo. what's he next move?

You're supposed to head to Viridian Forest and save Yellow, iirc.

Yeah, I found it and I battled Brock and Blue. But the judge says "Winner is Red" even, when I didn't battle Bill

Yeah, the winner of those two matches. Bill should be by the beach I think, with another judge, and you're supposed to fight him then.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Can't find beta 10 b and i wanna ask bro can you please tell me i've read in the upper comments that the final beta will be BETA 10c or Beta 10d

Is that right bro?? or i think that you have not uploaded beta 10b yet so when will you gonna upload it and the final one is that can i continue my story after beta 9.1 to beta 10 b or i have to start it again like 10a.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2016

He'll release when he finds time in his busy life.

And you can't continue from 9.1 to 10 as 10 is a brand new rom base.

Back