• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    He'll release when he finds time in his busy life.

And you can't continue from 9.1 to 10 as 10 is a brand new rom base.

Oh!! k...! Thanks! Bro and final ques. if i play beta 10 a and can i then continue to beta 10b from 10a if yes so i will play 10a till the b version release orif not then i will wait.

EDIT: Hey i found it he has released it anyways thanks now i am playing 10b

Last edited:

FlameShot

Infinite Flames
    Years
  • From where you are, move three rows down and one tombstone left.
    Oh well, Guess i was too bored to find the tombstone {XD}
    but there is a script error in the second textbox instead of the player's
    name, the name displayed is player
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Oh well, Guess i was too bored to find the tombstone {XD}
    but there is a script error in the second textbox instead of the player's
    name, the name displayed is player
    Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Don't worry, I was confused at first! I found it because I decided to check some of the tombstones to see if I could find anything cool.

Edit: Not sure if it's an error or not, but is the Fairy Stone meant to be on sale in the Celadon Department Store?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2015
    There is a major bug i restart my game i cant find bulbasaur after i fight cubone and i cant go up to the upper road always says i need to find bulbasaur I downloaded beta 10b

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2020
    Hey Aethestode, just finished your hack, it's amazing, I have a little question, can't we go to the other islands with the boat ? Like Decolore Island or the new region where Green wants us to come ?
    Oh and can you tell me how Lugia Shadow evolve ?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Man Aethestode, I hope you get a well deserved break after this because you've been working really hard on this and deserve a break. Thanks for making this hack and good luck with anymore obstacles coming your way

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    At the beginning of the game, two Mew show up instead of one in Beta 10B.

I went back and now I can fight a level 99 Mew with a level 6 Poliwhirl...

Also, my rival is now just saying that he'll help his gramps for a while, even though I'm not supposed to know they're related yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    When naming Rattata "Rati", I got a message saying "Island looks so pretty at night."

It was the 7th Pokémon I had, so I'm guessing the box'd message got mixed up...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2015
    I just received the HM for Strength from Giovanni, and went south from Fuchsia. A dude gave me an itemfinder and told me to dive down and look for the HM for Surf, but it seems to be blocked off by two rocks and is inaccessible. I've tried the walkthrough walls code and it hasn't been working for me.
    Any advice? Or codes you know work?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    When naming Rattata "Rati", I got a message saying "Island looks so pretty at night."

It was the 7th Pokémon I had, so I'm guessing the box'd message got mixed up...

Yeah, this has happened a few times. If you rename your Pokémon you get that message, if you don't you get a message about Cinnabar Island.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2015
    Hi, what am I supposed to do after I get the badge from Rudy ? i've got all 4 now but don't know what to do next :(

Years
  • Hi, what am I supposed to do after I get the badge from Rudy ? i've got all 4 now but don't know what to do next :(
    you have to go back to trovita where rudy is to help him calm down the pokemon then after you call prof oak you have to go back to velencia island but i have know idea what to do then i know you have to find ivy but she's no where to be found on the island

Back