• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knights Of The Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisteryDratini

I like Butter!A LOT!:)!
Years
  • Hi I'm creating this to get a head start so tell me if I have the right idea please.

Proluge:
    A new evil team has shown their ugly faces.They are called Team Air.
    (Bad Name right?)They now want to take over the world and we are the
    only ones cosen to stop them.

I need 20 people to make this a sucsess,Will you help?

Story:Long story short We split up 10 join TeamAir 10 stop them.(hopefully)

Last edited:

MisteryDratini

I like Butter!A LOT!:)!
    Years
  • Yeah.
    pokemon are almost all air only.(5)
    The last is what you wan't.
    I'll show mine later

Info:Name
    Personalaty
    Hisory(Backround/Leages Beaten)

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Josh...I'm confused...but I'll join the evil team aka Team Air! How many pokemon do you have to have? Only one?

Name: Solluna Anullos
    Pokemon: Skarmory (Nickname: Razea)
    Deceiver the Mawile
    Steelbolt the Magneton
    Sepher the Swellow
    Aromor the Agron
    Zacko the Zangoose
    Desription: Short half-way to shoulder hair that is blonde with zig-zagging black streaks. A long navy cape that ripples in the wind and is slightly torn. She holds the bridle for her Skarmory Razea almost all of the time.
    Personality: Very hot-tempered. Very commanding and always wanting to get her way. Her only trusted companion is Razea.
    History: (not to sound a little merciful) Abused by both parents who divorced when Solluna was 3. Solluna ran away from home when her father died of lung cancer and her mother married a mad man who treated her like nothing. Solluna found the baby Skarmory that always follows her with a brocken wing when she was only 7 years old and nursed Razea back to health. With the Skarmory, she beat the Kanto and Hoenn League.

Yep. That's a good girl.

Last edited:

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
  • Um
    Name:Liliana Gessil
    Pokemon Dragonair,Pigotto,Charzard,Swello,Shedinja,and Vaporeon
    Personality Dark and mysterous not much is Known about her.
    History:born and orphaned in but a few moments Liliana seemed like the normal poor person.At 5 she dissapeared into the forest.There she found a disrest Charmander in the middle of a rainstorm.After that she grew herself up at a pokemon center and eventually became a trainer.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • I'm an evil team air!!

Name: Solar
    Pokemon: Espeon, Pelliper, Ninjask, Flygon, Salmence, Alatria
    Personality: Close hearted and is very cold.
    History: Her mother alcholic and father, dead. Her mother abondoned her when she was 5. 6 years later, she found a egg and it hatched into baby Eevee. The Eevee then became her best friend.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
  • Im on good side
    Name:Naku
    Pokemon:Shedinja, Flygon, Salamence, Skarmory, Altaria, Ninetails
    Personality:Born Leader, Impatiant
    History:Born in a family of the best trainers, decendent of Ash, parents died at young age and i became a loner and trained all my life

Last edited:

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • Ill be evil team air
    name: Kitty
    pokemon: Altaria, Xatu, Beautifly, Swellow, Delcatty, Medicam(her first pokemon, shes very attached to it)
    description: Long dark blue hair, silver eyes, she is very charming(all her pokemon know charm) and beautiful. clothes: do we have some specific uniform, or something like this
    teamair.bmp

personality: Shes a tomboy, despite her pokemon and name. Shes tough, and a natural born leader. She looks out for her team and has a dream of being the leader of team air. She's very kind under her toughness and will even befriend someone against team air. She looks down on people, and is always tying to be the best. She hates her name and wants to be called Sake, only long time members of air know her name, and new recruits better learn to call her Sake.
    History: She was born in a pokemon master family, and despite her parents wishes went to the dark side, and joined team air.

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
  • Im guessing that the good side are the knights? Im on whichever side are known as the knights of the sky(I love all things medieval and as knights are medieval...)

Name: Sir Darek(he IS a knight)
    Pokemon: Murkrow, Aerodactyl, Rapidash(duh, hes a knight) and Sneasel.
    Personality: "For Honour and Glory!" it says it all...is a leader.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back