• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Knights Of The Skies

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisteryDratini

I like Butter!A LOT!:)!
    Years
    Right.Okey here we go!

It was a night of great terrors!Team air had just recruted some new trainers.If only there were some trainers to stop this mad ness.

In a place far away a pidgy was flying with a few letters.It then dropped one.
    Then another,Then another,and so on until they were all dropped.They stated:

I selcted you,along with others,to take out team air.They had just recruted
    more trainers for their team.You will go to the cental park in goldenrod city.
    That is where you will bigin tracking down team air.

So off they went to goldenrod city.

OOC:This will be in a way where both teams will be playing at the same time.
    The pepole given the leters will be doing there story while the people on team air do their story.O.K.

Last edited:

MisteryDratini

I like Butter!A LOT!:)!
    Years
    Be on the good side!Please,oh and if so you've gotten your letter!

IC:Well it seems I,and others,have to go to goldenrod park.Okey Pigeot go,to goldenrod park!

And just like that he was gone,off flying in the distance.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    I was recruited for Team Air to help in the evil plot to take over. As my Rapidash and I were galloping along, watching the entrance to the TA base, I saw something up in the sky. It looked like a pokemon.

ClappySeel!

la la oh no spongebob bus
    Years
    I flew in the sky twords a cloud shaped like a Falcon.Scanning the ground I spotted a person riding a Rapidash tword the trasport on the ground.Gaining miles every minute I Was set on a collision course with a base in the sky.Seconds before the crash my Charizard froze in midair, landing neatly on Team Air headquaters.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    Suddenly it was gone. "I guess I'm just tired," I said aloud to my horse, "All these late nights working for TA. Let's go up to the base; my shifts nearly over." We galloped toward the transport. Once there, I dismounted my horse, returning him into his pokeball. I entered the transport, instantly being put up to the clouds to the base.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    "Liliana!" Solluna, the head of team air told her most honored member. The malicious trainer was standing near her Skarmory who pecked confindently at her ear.
    "Quit slouching! This is a union, not a club!"

OOC: You know, you never really said why Team Air was evil.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back