• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • I saw my friend Terry looking at a map and talking to his trusted Absol and Umbreon about Third Heaven. "Hey, that old man from that antique shop gave me trouble about the relic I found." I took out a very old looking Key with a very beautiful Sapphire jewel at the end. "I believe this is one of the twelve keys talked about in the legend. I think we should investigate." Suddenly Alonso came and hastily challenged Terry. "Oui...Allonso come and research with us. We need all the help we can find."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • OOC: Do we already know each other? Should I edit my first post? I'll edit this when I get a reply.

Alana

Years
  • Trista approached three boys that included the one that had attacked the store owner. They were talking about Third Heaven. She listened for a moment then had an idea. She walked up to the boys and said, "Hi. I guess you know something about Third Heaven and you said that that key was one of the one's needed to open the door way? Well I'm looking for Third Heaven too. Maybe we can help each other find it. I think I know where another key is."

OOC: Is that ok if I know where another key is?

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "I see...He's like that,I dont think he'ld believe anyone.I havent able to find any leads....any good one.They all prove to be false...I think we need something more.Oh!Be right back."
    *Terry walked up and refilled his shake at the counter.He sighed and wondered if he'll ever find third heaven.*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: Of cousre you can know where a key is.

I looked at the girl and extended my hand for a hand shake. "Welcome to the team, my name is Reily. I have been looking for The Third Heaven for many years now and I want all the help I can get. Here is the first key." I took out the key and handed it to the girl. "By the way, what is your name? Anyway, each key has a certain jewel that when put together in a certain door is said to open the portal to Third Heaven. It is also said, you need certain pokemon to open the door."

Alana

Years
  • "Thanks." Trista took the key and looked at it quisically. She nodded and smiled then handed it back to him. "My name's Trista." She said offering her hand. "Nice work finding that key. Though you could have been nicer to the store owner about it." She grinned and Chikorita nodded.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry returned slurpping his shake like usally.*
    "*Slurp!*Unfornately,we have no idea where the door or other keys are.I guess it might be best to give sometime but,we just cant.*Slurp!*Oh,Terry's the name,I deal with maps and information in me and Reily's team"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I smilled back. "The old man and I have never agreed on anything. I always bring him a relic and he goes and tells me its fake. Today I just snapped and used Jake's Shadow Ball to get out my anger. Anyway, I think now all we neeed are the other keys. Do you guys have any idea where they are?" I loooked around the table. Suddenly, a man wearing all black broke through the glass of the resturant. "My name is Torunaza of the Secret Syndicate. I heard that a man named Reily has found the first key to Third Heaven!" Torunaza saw Trista with the key and threw a pokeball. "I choose you, Ariados!" Torunaza's Ariados used Stringshot and stole the key. "Chou, my new friends!"Torunaza ran off with our key.

Alana

Years
  • "Hi Terry. You're good with maps huh? My specialty would be Pokemon. I've studied them since I was a kid and I learned from Prof. Elm. Plus I'm pretty good with a computer to. Hehe I'm a descent hacker though I need alot more practice. I learned that from my mom Prof. Moon." Said Trista. Chikorita jumped from her shoulder and looked at Umbreon. "Oh and yeah I can understand Pokemon." Suddenly a man in black broke in and stole the key. "Hey wait. Go Flygon!" She shouted tossing a Pokeball into the air. "Flygon follow him and get back that key back." Flygon appeared and sped after Torunaza. Trista and Chikorita hurried after it.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "I Choose Gary, Jake, and Kaze!" My Sneasel, Blastoise, and Umbreon each came out of their ppokebals and waited for instruction. "Guys, go get that man wearing black and get the key we worked so hard to get!" My pokemon understood and ran after the man. "Gary use you Hydro Pump and Kaze use your Ice Beam." My pokemon used their attacks and Kaze froze Torunaza in place.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Slurp!*Terry put his drink on the table and ran after the shady man.He told Acsol to say back and wait from him.Umbreon ran after Terry*
    "Sorry mister but we're not losing that key so easily.Go!Mecurica!Use ice beam in front of him!"
    *A swepert emerged from Terry's pokeball and growled slowy.It charged an ICe beam in its mouth and prepared to laucnh it as Terry continued to run.*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back