• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Third Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • OOC: Dr.Jay, please make your posts a bit longer. The rules of the Rp section say that you have to have a post atleast three sentrnces long. Also watch your grammer and spelling.
    IC: "Okay, Zidane, if you're not from the Secret Syndicate, why exactly do you have a key from Third Heaven. I found mine in an old temple north of the city. You said you found your's, these keys are unspeakably impossible to get unless you found it in a temple or stole it like they did. So, if you want to battle me, then let's go! Gary and Bengy use your Hydro Pump attacks!" My pokemon combined their two streams into one big one that hit Zidane and his pokemon.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry and his Umbreon watched the battle.He decided not to particpate as it didnt se any need to.He sighed and looked at his PokeNav.The map displayed was very useful as he didnt need to care so many maps around;he could just upload them to his pokeNav.*
    "Uh guys.... it wouldnt it be a good idea to go after the OTHER key?The Syndicate isnt as stupid as they seem.They might be on there way already."

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Yeah, I agree with Allonso. We should probably go and get the next key from the next location on the coast," I said as I took out my pokeballs for both Bengy and Gary. "Guy, return to your pokeballs! I realized we don't have time for battles." I turned to everyone. "Guys, release all your flying types from their pokeballs. I think we should get to the coast as soon as possible. Munchy, I choose you!" My Munchlax came out of his ball and yawned. "Guys, I want you to meet Munchy, my Munchlax. He has an ability to smell very old items and that is how I got my first key. With Muchy, we can find the keys with his nose."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    Well I see that worked well.I knew I could count on them to stop battling
    "Er right!Go er.....wait a minute!"
    *Terry looked at his pokemon belt.He noticed he had his ****fry,Umbre's pokeball,Absol,Crawdaunt,Breloom,and his blaziken.He mubled something to himself as he checked.He sighed and faced the others.*
    "Oh,I dont have any fly pokemon heh heh,guess I forget."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I nodded. "so off to the coast then..." I expressed. I took my Charizard's pokeball and released him. "Charizard! c'mon! we have to fly to the coast!" I commanded him as I jumped on him. I glanced at the new kid that had frozen the other members of the Secret Syndicate and my Charizard started to fly around the city... waiting for the others.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Max, I think Munchy and I will fly with you on your Charizard." Munchy and I climbed on Charizard with Max. I went into my bag and took out the key. "Munchy, smell this key and search the area within fifty miles South of the city." Munchy took the key and smelled it. Munchy then sat on Charizard's head and began to smell the area. Munchy, then, found a place with a similar smell and pointed downward. "Max, I will call the others on their pokenavs, but let's land here along the coast. I believe Munchy thinks we're close to the key." I then took out my pokenav and called the others and gestured to go downward.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    As fast as Yamatoru could run she amazingly made it to her Boat.She dashed in it and paddled down."Come on Hotomi".She yelled out and swiftly paddled agian.A slient ruffle came in the woods and out jumped a giant Absol.By the pokemon's side there was an Espeon that sat by Yamatoru.She smiled and petted the Espeon."Good girl terta".and contiued to Paddle down the River silently.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • "whatever you say" I replied. Charizard landed along the coast and I jumped off him, my Pikachu always on my shoulders. "Ok... thanks Charizard... come back" I expressed as I returned my Charizard to his pokeball. "I think Munchy will lead the way from here" I told Reily.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terry jumped off the charziad that was pleasnt enough to give it a ride.He jumped off.He tired to do this in a cooler style then Max but messed up and fell on his knee.He quickly stood up and brushed himself.He chuckled and pretended as if he were trying to joke.*
    "Hrmp!So we have to follow munchy?I just ope it does lead to some sort of swamp....like it did when we tired to find other key huh reily?"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • "Okay guys, I think Munchy can lead us from here as Max had said. Munchy, which way to the key?" Munchy led out large group to a secluded beach on the coast. "I think that Munchy wants us to go digging on the beach. Okay, who has a shovels and is ready to dig?" I went into my bag and took out my portable archeology kit. "Okay, I will go with Munchy and dig along the coast. You guys dig closer to the forest. I chose everyone." I took out my other pokeballs and chose my Umbreon, Blastoise, Milotic, and Sneasel. "Let's use all of our pokemon to help us dig." My pokemon followed me to the other end of the coast.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I followed Reily and looked at the forest. "ok" I expressed as I walked near the forest. "Ok... I choose you Charizard and Scyther!" I said as my two pok?mon appeared from my pokeballs. "Let's dig... there must be a key to Third Heaven around here" I commanded. They obeyed and started to dig not too far from me. "I should have a shovel in my backpack" I expressed as I kneeled and checked in my backpack if I had a shovel. I never mentioned the backpack because... I use it rarely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back