• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Jinkiro was still sitting down when all the fighting broke out and watched with one eyebrow lifted as the earth kingdom soldiers got beaten by the fire and water benders. Taking another drink he stood up, grabbed his weapon, and let out a long sigh. Walking toward the back of the shop he walked through the vacated employee area looking for a back door. He soon found one and made his exit into the alley. He glanced over at the large fire breathing reptile that was hard to miss and muttered to himself, "This is NOT what I expected… I think this quest is going to require a whole lot more alcohol."

Jinkiro was not about to attack his own people, and in fact he wanted to help his fellow earthbenders fight off all these firebenders and the waterbenders. Too bad he was bound by honor to this quest which he began to question if peace is what they really wanted. Why was the man who called them to the meeting wanted by the Earth Kingdom? Why would he invite a whole bunch of firebenders and waterbenders here? He was the only person from the Earth Kingdom here and his letter was actually sent to a member of the Fire Nation.

Jinkiro walked toward the new meeting place as he pondered what was going on. He didn't like this at all. What if this man's plan to bring peace was to destroy the Earth Kingdom? Remove one player so the other takes over completely would bring peace. All of a sudden Jinkiro didn't feel like drinking anymore… He would stay with the group for now, but he would keep one eye and one ear open at all times. If things kept going the way they were currently going he would be forced to break his promise to his previous captor to protect his own people.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Garith smiled as people started to get on top of Vyer. Great way to met people he figured as he watched the fire wall Vyer created burn. So now that it seemed that everyone was ready Yang figured that it was time to get going.

"Alright Vyer let's go!" Garith said as he then gently patted his dragon's head. Vyer wasn't paying attention to anything but a bird that was flying by. When Yang had touched him the dragon freaked out and took extremely quickly without warning.

"Wooo!" The young fire bender shouted in glee as the dragon contiune to climb the skies. He then figured that Vyer was going a little to fast so he then rubbed the dragon's head calming him down.

"Alright everyone next stop this meeting place," He said as they began to cruise toward where they were to met the Rouge.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Zen maneuvered his way through countless Earth Kingdom soldiers. If he could avoid it, he'd rather not kill any of them. He hated seeing people die. He hated war. He wanted to stop it all. Before the war had started, he had visited the four nations and saw what peaceful ways they had. The Air Nomads were harminous and free. The Water Tribes were calm and friendly. The Earth Kingdom was stable and warm. The Fire Nation was passionate and caring.

But in war, all titles were replaced with anguish, and all nations turned to distrust, hatred, and pain. It made Zen feel terrible. In a way, he was now apart of all four nations, not just the Fire Nation, but the years he spent at each place had attached him to them. He couldn't see them destroy each other.

Zen hid in a corner of the streets in Ba Sing Se. All across, he saw Earth Kingdom soldiers patrol and look for him. The city was in an uproar. It was only a matter of time before they would come. From behind, Zen barely caught a noise as agents of the Dai Li snuck up behind him. They used the Earthbending handcuffs to try and capture him, but Zen managed to avoid placing them on his wrist, using the Earth Kingdom Sword style now to wait for the right moment, and slam at the earth with the broad side of his sword. It was a central technique in stopping incoming earth attacks through mid-air.

Zen acted quickly. He ran forward at the Dai Li agents, who prepared for an attack from Zen Kai. They started pushing the walls of the alley together, making the place less maneuverable. In response, Zen used the closing walls as a trampoline to make it to the rooftops, and take off again. The Dai Li agents trapped themselves in the closing of the wall, something Zen counted on. Zen made his way from rooftop to rooftop, until he had reached the Inner Wall of Ba Sing Se. Zen looked around. He was no bender, so he had no way of going over the wall, and it was unlikely that anyone would open the wall for him. There was only one option. Zen took out his dagger which was attached to the side of his ankle, and rammed it against the wall. He took his sword, and rammed it the other way, and began to climb. It was a foolish feat to attempt, as no one has done something like this before, yet at the same time, no one would be able to spot him on the wall, it was like trying to spot a needle in a haystack. The wall was just to big for anyone to be able to see him climbing it up, and no one would be looking there in the first place, as nobody thought anyone would be stupid or desperate enough to do it.

Zen moved back and forth between his sword and his dagger as he climbed the wall, his dagger first pressing into the wall, and then his sword. It was almost nightfall now. He had been climbing for a good hour or so, but he was only about halfway there. It was times like these that Zen wished he was an Earth Bender, or even a Air Bender. Heck, any bending would do.

After what seemed like forever, Zen made it to the top of the wall. Patrols scoured across the wall, but the cover of nightfall masked his presence on the top. He panted heavily as sweat dripped from his forehead. Zen was certain he had never had a more gruelling physical experience in his whole life. Good thing the way down would be much faster. Zen moved to the edge of the other wall, and jumped off, his dagger and sword attached to the side of the wall, as he slid down from it, sparks of the sword and dagger sometimes emanating from them. He hoped this wouldn't get him caught. A five minutes of this, he had finally managed to get to the bottom of the wall. Zen was so very tired, but he would rest once he got to the meeting location.

He finally arrived at where he had agreed to meet the others. Luckily, one of the others were already there, an Air Bender. She seemed to be meditating. Zen observed her fascinatingly. He had studied at the Southern Air Temple for 3 years earlier in his life, learning all of their customs. He may not have been an Airbender, but he was still treated like one of them. The Air Nomads were among the most friendliest, and funnest people he had ever met.

Zen sat down, and assumed a meditation stance similar to Meifang's, but a tad different. Zen assumed she was from one of the other Air Temples, maybe Eastern or Western. Together, they both sat in silence, and meditated, Zen trying to control his heavy breathing, as he was still very tired from climbing the wall of Ba Sing Se. Neither said a word at the moment, but neither had to. Zen had learned more about her from meditating with her than words could ever describe.

Zen waited there with the other, wondering in the back of his mind if the others would be coming soon.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Jinkiro walked up to the meeting point 18 minutes after Zen had gotten there. Jinkiro was now wearing some armor that was clearly Earth Kingdom in design. At this point he had almost no money to his name, but that didn't matter to him anymore. After today he wasn't going to wear that vile Fire Nation armor. He was a proud member of the Earth Kingdom, and he wondered if that would require him betraying this group since all they had done so far was cause problems for the Earth Kingdom.

Jinkiro was also completely sober despite still having plenty of alcohol left, which was rare for him and if you asked anyone who knew him they would tell you if he had access to alcohol and was sober it wasn't a good sign. His entire focus was on Zen, and he almost completely ignored the airbender the man was imitating. His anger toward this man began to increase a little watching him sit there and mediate like that. He was friendly to airbenders, firebenders, and waterbenders but an enemy to Earth Kingdom. Here after bringing chaos to Ba Sing Se he had the nerve to mediate to "impress" his airbender "friend." Once again the thought that he was the only person he had seen from the Earth Kingdom and his letter was actually sent to a member of the Fire nation crossed his mind. Come to think of it there were also several people from the Fire Nation.

These facts began to twist in his mind as he stared at the man. His grip tightened on his weapon as he finally spoke, "So "Rogue" would you mind to enlighten everyone why you're wanted and what your plan is to bring peace?" Jinkiro's voice betrayed his growing hostile feelings toward the man. His stance showed he was ready to fight at any moment. He held his weapon in front instead of having it strapped to his back for easy transportation. His eyes were like a hawk's carefully watching a viper: analyzing it, testing it in its mind, and considering if it should strike or leave it alone. The air around the man was tense as he waited for a response. He felt every muscle in his body tense up, waiting for the possible right to come. This was not a good way to start a quest to bring peace to the world…

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Meifeng felt the air change as someone with harsh breathing came near the meeting place. From the quick steps, it was probably the Rogue. She felt the air shifting slightly as someone sat down next to her. Soon, the harsh breathing calmed before it was peaceful. Meditating? Hm.

Her meditation was interrupted yet again when, a few minutes later, another person arrived. From the harsh and loud footsteps, it was probably an Earth Bender, or at least, someone from the Earth Kingdom.

"So "Rogue" would you mind to enlighten everyone why you're wanted and what your plan is to bring peace?" questioned the Earth Kingdom person.

Meifeng opened her eyes and glanced at the Rogue and blinked. She flashbacked briefly to a visit to the Southern Air Temple and seeing a non-airbender in the courtyard, praticing, for a few seconds before being ushered inside. When she questioned about him later, all she got was that he was a boy named Zen and that he was visiting.

"I know you!" Meifeng exclaimed, grinning. She ignored the hostile Earth Bender/Earth Kingdom person with ease. "You went to the Southern Air Temple for training once. Nice meditation stance. I saw you briefly in the courtyard for a few seconds, we never met. I would have probably known about you if the monks had given me your last name and Zen really is a common name. I know five people and a platypusbear named Zen."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
"So "Rogue" would you mind to enlighten everyone why you're wanted and what your plan is to bring peace?"

That was the first thing he heard, as he opened his eyes and got out of his meditation. Zen looked up at Jinkiro, who was now in armor of the Earth Kingdom. His weapon was drawn in front of him, and his demeanor was obviously pointed at the fact that he wasn't pleased with what had just happened. That was to be expected.

"Ah, yes...er..I apologize about that. I never intended to get you involved in my personal matters..." Zen was suddenly interrupted my the Air Nomad.

"I know you! You went to the Southern Air Temple for training once. Nice meditation stance. I saw you briefly in the courtyard for a few seconds, we never met. I would have probably known about you if the monks had given me your last name and Zen really is a common name. I know five people and a platypusbear named Zen."

Zen scratched the back of his head as he chuckled a bit.

"Ha..no that was me. I studied with the Air Nomads of the Southern Air Temple for a while. It's how I learned this stance. I noticed that yours is a bit different, so I'm guessing you're from another Temple. I would love to learn about your culture sometime as well...." Zen suddenly realized he was trailing, as he had often done before. "...Oh, sorry, getting off topic."

He got up now, and faced the direction of the Earth Kingdom warrior.

"Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Zen Kai, and I'm technically from the Fire Nation. However, I've spent a lot of my life overseas. I've been with the Air Nomads, the Water Tribe, and the Earth Kingdom. I was studying with the Earth Kingdom up until recently here in Ba Sing Se when things when bad and war was breaking out everywhere. I sent out letter all across the lands to try to get support, and of course, you answered. Which brings me to the reason I'm wanted."

Zen turned now towards the darkness of the night, wondering where the rest of the group was.

"Well, I started cutting Earth Kingdom supply lines, messing with new recruits, basically anything I could think of doing from the inside to prevent them from going to war as much as possible from my current position. Because I was, and still am, wearing clothes of the Earth Kingdom, everyone thought that I was part of the Earth Kingdom, and I was doing this because I had deserted the nation, hence the nickname "Rogue"."

Zen looked over the Earth Kingdom man, wondering if he was going to attack him now.

"I know you see me as the enemy here, but I'm not really apart of the Fire Nation. I've spent more of my life overseas in other nations than in my own. I love them all, even the Earth Kingdom, and it pains me to see them at war. That's why I called you up. The assassination of the Earth King, the Water Tribe Civil War, all of this is happening too suddenly. It's as if someone is trying to send the world into chaos. I don't buy that the Fie Nation is behind this, or the Earth Kingdom, or the Water Tribe. I get the feeling this is something else, and I want to find out what, before the whole world is at war. I was hoping you guys would share my sentiments. That's why I wrote to you all. You may not know me. You may not trust me. But trust in my convictions. I want to save this world. And if you want to save it with me, come with me."

Zen waited for their responses. He wondered what the two of them would say. No matter their response, though. Zen was going to stop this war. With help, or without help.

Personally, he hoped it was with help.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Terrance had finally reached the city of Ba Sing Se. He had visited there shortly as a young kid, but he couldn't remember anything besides the renowned "impenetrable wall". He was wearing a green earth kingdom robe over his casual clothes. Skarab, his rhino-beetle, had been tied up nearby, but took his backpack with him just in case. He had been questioned about a rouge on the way in. He walked up to man who's cart of cabbages was overturned and was obviously having a bad day. "excuse me sir," Said Terrance kindly, "Do you know where the Ode to Glory Tea shop is? I'm new around here." "what is the deal with the Ode to Glory tea shop today!" Exclaimed the man. Then he sighed and murmured "down the street that way." He stuck his thumb behind him. "thank you sir." Said Terrance. He picked up a few cabbages for the man and ran down the street. The Questioning of the rouge took a while. He hopes that it wouldn't make him too late. He swung into the little wooden shop. It looked as if a battle had taken place here. he walked to the back table and sat down. The shop was deserted, so no one came to ask him what he wanted. Pity, He was thirsty from the trip here. He drummed his fingers on the bottom of the table. He was either early or late, and by the looks of things, he assumed the ladder. Terrance was thinking of what to do next when his finger tapped something that wasn't the wooden table. He looked under it. A note had been pinned to the underneath of the table. He looked at the note. It had been written in illegible symbols, but it was the code that was specified on the letter he had received. It was a good thing no one had taken this before him. After he translated the letter, to make sure it didn't end up in the wrong hands, he tore it up into tiny pieces and only left a few there. He strode back to where Skarab was tied up, dropping a few pieces of the remains of the letter at a time. He untied Skarab, hopped onto his back, and led him back out of the city to the new meeting place. Hopefully he wouldn't miss them again.
~~~
When he arrived to where He was told to go, he realized that he didn't know where they were. He told Skarab to go home and protect his family. He didn't want Skarab to get hurt. "If something goes amiss I'll contact you." With a disapproving click, Skarab stood his ground "Skarab, please." Terrance fixed Skarab with a pleading expression. "This is for me." Finally, Skarab turn and began walking home. Terrance would miss him, but it was for the best. Besides, Terrance could always send shock waves to recall his friend. He decided to start looking high and then low for the group he was supposed to meet. With an earth-propelled jump, Terrance landed on the rooftops. With luck that wasn't his own, he spotted a group a few roofs away.

"Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Zen Kai, and I'm technically from the Fire Nation. However, I've spent a lot of my life overseas. I've been with the Air Nomads, the Water Tribe, and the Earth Kingdom. I was studying with the Earth Kingdom up until recently here in Ba Sing Se when things when bad and war was breaking out everywhere. I sent out letter all across the lands to try to get support, and of course, you answered. Which brings me to the reason I'm wanted. Well, I started cutting Earth Kingdom supply lines, messing with new recruits, basically anything I could think of doing from the inside to prevent them from going to war as much as possible from my current position. Because I was, and still am, wearing clothes of the Earth Kingdom, everyone thought that I was part of the Earth Kingdom, and I was doing this because I had deserted the nation, hence the nickname 'Rogue'." Said one of them as he approached. Zen Kai, the man who wrote the letter, was the rouge? He seemed to have a good excuse, though.

"I know you see me as the enemy here, but I'm not really apart of the Fire Nation. I've spent more of my life overseas in other nations than in my own. I love them all, even the Earth Kingdom, and it pains me to see them at war. That's why I called you up. The assassination of the Earth King, the Water Tribe Civil War, all of this is happening too suddenly. It's as if someone is trying to send the world into chaos. I don't buy that the Fie Nation is behind this, or the Earth Kingdom, or the Water Tribe. I get the feeling this is something else, and I want to find out what, before the whole world is at war. I was hoping you guys would share my sentiments. That's why I wrote to you all. You may not know me. You may not trust me. But trust in my convictions. I want to save this world. And if you want to save it with me, come with me." Zen finished.

Terrance had reached them now. "Hello, Sorry I'm late. I didn't make it to the tea shop in time, but I'm here now. Is this the whole group?" Terrance looked them over. It was just Zen, A boy, a girl, and Terrance. "What did I miss?" Terrance said this in a kind tone but after what he had just heard he was ready for anything. He reached down to grab his swords just in case.

Last edited:

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Escaping Ba Sing Se was no easy feat, and not knowing the city's layout certainly didn't help. After managing to find an exit outside of the sewers, Iskaa would then make her way to the new meeting spot. She had some business to deal with, concerning a certain rogue. The outskirts of the city were vast, but she would find her way to the meeting spot.

"You!" she bellowed from over a nearby hill, pointing directly at the rogue, otherwise known as Zen Kai.

Iskaa makes a beeline for the rogue, storming towards him speedily with a viciously angry expression on her face. It was time to get down to business. She lept in to the air before igniting a wall of fire in front of her and kicking down upon it, hurtling it straight towards the rogue in full, fiery blast.

"What sort of organized crime are you plotting, 'Rogue'? Why is this city after you and what sort of sense do you have gathering us all here to involve us with your proliferation of the exploitations of civilized society!? What persuasion can you offer me to spare your filthy, thieving existence!?" she roars, the passion and emotional ferocity of the Fire Nation burning with anger in her otherwise high pitched voice.

With rage on the mind and fire emanating from the tips of her toes as if she were some sort of demon, burning whatever ground she treads, she marches up to this rogue, ready to execute him using her fire fist fury.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
Lark saw the last person jump on the dragon.

"Alright Vyer let's go!" The dragon's owner said.

Lark was definately not used to flying on such a beast. Heck, she hd never flown on anything before. Even Octo was scared. Lark felt Octo cling to her shoulder. Lark rubbed him. This was actually fun.

"Wooo!" The owner said.

Lark remained silent and calm. But she wasn't that way on the inside. Half of her wanted to raise her hands in the air and shout out to the world. But that would feel very strange.

"Alright everyone next stop this meeting place," The owner said.

After a few more moments, they finally landed. Lark could see Zen Kai now. He was talking to someone. Lark flipped off the dragon and on to the land. Now they were not so safe. Lark liked riding on the dragon better than probably getting caught by Earthbending soldiers. But there was a bright side to getting caught. Lark would fight them. Strangely, Lark found pleasure in battling. She loved to bend water.

"You!" Iskaa said. "What sort of organized crime are you plotting, 'Rogue'? Why is this city after you and what sort of sense do you have gathering us all here to involve us with your proliferation of the exploitations of civilized society!? What persuasion can you offer me to spare your filthy, thieving existence!?"

"Calm down!" Lark said in a caring voice as she rushed towards Iskaa. "I'm not too thrilled about being here with a criminal either. But I can sense that he needs our help." Lark said.

Lark pulled Iskaa aside for the last part of her speech.

"If he ever tries to attack, don't forget we outnumber him. And we're both very skilled benders as well." Lark whispered. No one heard what she was saying.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Meifeng sighed slightly. She had blown apart the firebender's fire with ease, shifting it away and up. Was it too much to ask for people to ASK first and not attack? At least the Earth Bender/Earth Kingdom person decided to wait.

"Before you went on attacking Zen," Meifeng stated blandly. It took a lot to get Meifeng to lose the grin out her face; violence was one of them. "Let me tell you what he said before you came shooting fire at him.

'Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Zen Kai, and I'm technically from the Fire Nation. However, I've spent a lot of my life overseas. I've been with the Air Nomads, the Water Tribe, and the Earth Kingdom. I was studying with the Earth Kingdom up until recently here in Ba Sing Se when things when bad and war was breaking out everywhere. I sent out letter all across the lands to try to get support, and of course, you answered. Which brings me to the reason I'm wanted.

"Well, I started cutting Earth Kingdom supply lines, messing with new recruits, basically anything I could think of doing from the inside to prevent them from going to war as much as possible from my current position. Because I was, and still am, wearing clothes of the Earth Kingdom, everyone thought that I was part of the Earth Kingdom, and I was doing this because I had deserted the nation, hence the nickname "Rogue".

"I know you see me as the enemy here, but I'm not really apart of the Fire Nation. I've spent more of my life overseas in other nations than in my own. I love them all, even the Earth Kingdom, and it pains me to see them at war. That's why I called you up. The assassination of the Earth King, the Water Tribe Civil War, all of this is happening too suddenly. It's as if someone is trying to send the world into chaos. I don't buy that the Fie Nation is behind this, or the Earth Kingdom, or the Water Tribe. I get the feeling this is something else, and I want to find out what, before the whole world is at war. I was hoping you guys would share my sentiments. That's why I wrote to you all. You may not know me. You may not trust me. But trust in my convictions. I want to save this world. And if you want to save it with me, come with me,'" Meifeng finished. She had correctly imitated how Zen talked, how Zen's posture was, and what he did during this "speech". She rolled her eyes. "This is what happens when people are late."

Meifeng turned to Zen. "I have traveled around the world too, studying other disciples, even as an Air Bender. It is why I have several different styles in my bending. Due to this, I know to counter all bending."

Meifeng glanced at Lark when she said that. "No matter how powerful the bender," she added. "Count me in. If we need rides, I got Tian, my Sky Bison."

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Zen had just finished what he was saying, when another boy came up to them now. He wasn't from the tea shop, so Zen assumed it was a late arrival. He couldn't tell which nation this one was from. He wore such unique clothing. Zen assumed he'd find out later.

"Hello, Sorry I'm late. I didn't make it to the tea shop in time, but I'm here now. Is this the whole group? What did I miss?"

"Well, I was just telling the other two about the situation. No, this isn't everyone just yet, we're still waiting on-"

Suddenly, he heard the familiar voice of one of the others from the tea shop. Zen turned to greet her, until he saw her face and noticed she was mad. Very, very mad.

"You!" She yelled, as she made her way to him, her steps seemed to shake the ground. Zen suddenly felt a chill run down his spine.

"What sort of organized crime are you plotting, 'Rogue'? Why is this city after you and what sort of sense do you have gathering us all here to involve us with your proliferation of the exploitations of civilized society!? What persuasion can you offer me to spare your filthy, thieving existence!?"

A moment later, the woman fire a wall of fire at Zen. Zen tried to reason with her as she fired.

"Wait! Wait! This is a misunderstanding!"

The attack was stopped by the Air Nomad, however. Zen looked at her, as the Water Bender with the one who attacked began to try to calm her down. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but Zen was glad she was calmed down. The Air Nomad spoke now.

"Before you went on attacking Zen, Let me tell you what he said before you came shooting fire at him."

And to Zen's surprise, the Air Nomad had perfectly mimicked his speech, and his posture for that matter too. It was very interesting.

"This is what happens when people are late." She concluded.

Meifeng turned to Zen. "I have traveled around the world too, studying other disciples, even as an Air Bender. It is why I have several different styles in my bending. Due to this, I know to counter all bending."

Meifeng glanced at Lark when she said that. "No matter how powerful the bender," she added. "Count me in. If we need rides, I got Tian, my Sky Bison."

Zen looked her over. "Well, good to have you on board." He turned back to the others: The Fire Bender with strange clothing, the Water Bender with her, the Earth Kingdom Veteran, and the new arrival.

"Basically, what the Air Nomad said was true. I had to turn to crime to stop the Earth Kingdom from continuing the war. I know it was stupid, but I had to do something. I just couldn't sit there while this war was getting under way. I had to stall, and that's why I did what I did. That's also why I need your help. All of you." He said, turning to each of them.

"I guess I'll warn you ahead of time, if you do agree to come with me, you'll probably be hunted, especially in the Earth Kingdom. They'll probably thing you're with me, with 'Rogue', and even in other places, they might called us vigilantes, trying to take the law in our own hands. But I guess that's what we are, kind of." Zen walked next to the Air Nomad, and looked at the others.

"Well, what do you guys say? Are you willing to follow a wanted man to stop the world from going to chaos and war?"

He looked at each one of them individually, wondering if they would be willing to do it. Many wouldn't. It would be the life of constant danger, of many people trying to bring them down. Zen didn't blame them. He only hoped they now understood him.

"Will you join me?"

(OOC If you guys decide to join up with Zen, be sure to give him your names, as he really doesn't know any of yours yet! :P )

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
((Quick note, those who've already heard Iskaa reveal her name should replace it with "Lily", "Tiger Lily", or "Tiger Lily of the South" as she has reasons not to reveal her real name as of yet. I believe only Lark would know anything at this moment but I could be wrong.))

The blast of fire crashed in to the ground just beyond Zen's feet, reacting too quickly to pay heed to Lark's cautious advice. Iskaa's surprise fire blast was met with an equally abrupt gust of wind, the blast crossing paths with Iskaa's fire wall. The counter-attack came from an airbending girl, her bending strong, so strong that it managed to overpower the fire, a match up normally more troublesome for air as too often it can just make fire spread. Still, some of the nearby grass was still aflame, some flames larger than others, but something easily managed by a waterbender or an earthbender, or perhaps even the airbender if she's careful. The airbending girl seemed quick to condemn Iskaa, which seemed contrary to what she'd expect from an airbender.

"Before you went on attacking Zen," the airbender stated blandly, pausing for a brief moment before continuing.

"Let me tell you what he said before you came shooting fire at him," the airbender states, beginning her oration.

"'Let me properly introduce myself. My name is Zen Kai, and I'm technically from the Fire Nation. However, I've spent a lot of my life overseas. I've been with the Air Nomads, the Water Tribe, and the Earth Kingdom. I was studying with the Earth Kingdom up until recently here in Ba Sing Se when things when bad and war was breaking out everywhere. I sent out letter all across the lands to try to get support, and of course, you answered. Which brings me to the reason I'm wanted.

Well, I started cutting Earth Kingdom supply lines, messing with new recruits, basically anything I could think of doing from the inside to prevent them from going to war as much as possible from my current position. Because I was, and still am, wearing clothes of the Earth Kingdom, everyone thought that I was part of the Earth Kingdom, and I was doing this because I had deserted the nation, hence the nickname "Rogue".

I know you see me as the enemy here, but I'm not really apart of the Fire Nation. I've spent more of my life overseas in other nations than in my own. I love them all, even the Earth Kingdom, and it pains me to see them at war. That's why I called you up. The assassination of the Earth King, the Water Tribe Civil War, all of this is happening too suddenly. It's as if someone is trying to send the world into chaos. I don't buy that the Fire Nation is behind this, or the Earth Kingdom, or the Water Tribes. I get the feeling this is something else, and I want to find out what, before the whole world is at war. I was hoping you guys would share my sentiments. That's why I wrote to you all. You may not know me. You may not trust me. But trust in my convictions. I want to save this world. And if you want to save it with me, come with me.'"​

The airbending woman seemed to imitate Zen to the best of her ability for whatever reason. Iskaa thought little of the little show as she saw it. It only came across as snide and stuck up to her, tilting her hips to the left while placing her left hand on her thigh, left elbow bent.

The airbender then rolled her eyes, stating, "This is what happens when people are late."

Iskaa fixated on the airbender, giving her an unfriendly, serious stare, though her childish hairstyle and her baby-like blue eyes don't really come off as intimidating much. Hostility is in the air, and Iskaa, sensing opposition, would gladly stand up to the confrontation, giving this girl her teasing smirk, egging her on.

"I thought airbenders were supposed to mind their own business and are pacifists? I thought your people were wise, disciplined, and didn't get involved with 'worldly affairs'. Did your monks flunk you and abandon you as punishment for your complete and utter failure?" she taunted, shifting her head to the left in a tauntingly, inquiring gaze away from the airbender and exaggerating her facial expressions to incite a reaction from her new "rival", so to speak.

Whether good or bad, Iskaa's attention was no longer drawn to Zen Kai who she would question later, unsatisfied by his defense from the airbender woman who she's now at ends with. Perhaps this stand-off would last, or perhaps it wouldn't, but Iskaa knew now she was stuck. She would be tried for treason by the Fire Nation for assisting Earth Kingdom villages with their bounties, and now the Earth Kingdom would be after her for allegations of her working with the "Rogue", who's now revealed to be Zen Kai. Though she hadn't confirmed it with the group, she had no choice but to tag along.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
((OOC: I put Miharu...and almost didn't see the mistake...xD))

"I thought airbenders were supposed to mind their own business and are pacifists? I thought your people were wise, disciplined, and didn't get involved with 'worldly affairs'. Did your monks flunk you and abandon you as punishment for your complete and utter failure?" The firebender taunted.

Meifeng snorted. "You will soon find out that I am not like most Airbenders. And perhaps they did "flunk me and abandoned me as punishment for my complete and utter failure", although that really would not explain why I have the Airbending Mastery tattoos. At all, actually. So, unless I passed and then managed to fail...Well, who even does that?"

Meifeng glanced at the grass on fire. She sighed slightly, before creating a dome of wind that blocked the fire from air, killing its oxygen supply. The fire died fairly quickly.

"You guys may call me Feng," said Meifeng. It was close to her real name, but they would probably think it is because she was an airbender that she named herself "Wind".

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Ceara kept to the side arms crossed as she observed everything that was going on listening as Zen spoke. "Basically, what the Air Nomad said was true. I had to turn to crime to stop the Earth Kingdom from continuing the war. I know it was stupid, but I had to do something. I just couldn't sit there while this war was getting under way. I had to stall, and that's why I did what I did. That's also why I need your help. All of you." He said, turning to each of them.

"I guess I'll warn you ahead of time, if you do agree to come with me, you'll probably be hunted, especially in the Earth Kingdom. They'll probably thing you're with me, with 'Rogue', and even in other places, they might called us vigilantes, trying to take the law in our own hands. But I guess that's what we are, kind of." he walked over to the airbender Feng and added "Will you join me?" as he looked at everyone one by one.

Ceara smiled a bit and stepped forward "I'll join you. My name's Ceara" she said walking up to Zen and Feng giving them both a small respectful bow. "It's a great thing you want to do Zen though I know many including my father back home don't agree with it" she said before smiling more.

"Also if anyone needs to send any messages we have my hawk Blaze" she said putting two fingers to her lips and letting a high pitched whistle go through the air as she stuck her left arm out smiling gently as the bird landed on it.

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
Iskaa shot back her response to the airbender.

"Hrmph... must've been some nobody air temple run by some traveling cabbage salesman. I bet I could get airbending mastery tattoos, and I can't even airbend!" she retorts, teasing the airbender who introduced herself as Feng.

The group seemed to have gathered, and Zen's objectives made clear, supposedly. Iskaa still was distrustful of him, shooting him a suspicious glare, but she had exhausted her choices by being seen with him at the tea shop. She looked towards the ground slightly, her eyelids and lips sunk slightly, reflect her somber mood. The girl then sighed, lifted her head and approached this "Zen" guy.

"I don't know if you're being honest. I would turn you in if I had the chance earlier, but I'm sure Ba Sing Se, and the entire Earth Kingdom for that matter, would've added me to their wanted lists. I'll lend you a hand, for now, but I don't like true outlaws. Let's hope you're not one of them," she warned him, calmly, but surely.

"By the way...," ponders Iskaa aloud, her head tilted to her right in curious expression.

"Do you have any food!?" she breaks in to Zen'z comfort zone, her face mere inches away from his with the expression of a cute, but very hungry little firebender, sniffing in the air as if she has detected the presence of sustenance.

"Hrmm?" she utters, giving Zen an awkward, puppy eyed smile, her face practically begging for food. "C'mon, you're the leader, so where's the food?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Meifeng bowed back to Ceara, the fire nation way, before hearing the firebender speak.

"Hrmph... must've been some nobody air temple run by some traveling cabbage salesman. I bet I could get airbending mastery tattoos, and I can't even airbend!" The firebender retorted.

Meifeng grinned back at Iskaa. "And there is not doubt that I could be a master firebender either. After all, firebending is not too difficult after all."

It was nice to have someone to verbal spar with. In the Air Temple, they weren't allowed to insult people, or to have any sort of verbal sparring. After having traveled the world, Meifeng quite enjoyed verbally sparring with people in different nations. Nations insulted each other differently; Water Tribes with how they are a "man" and their survival skills, Earth Kingdom if the person was emotionally weak or not, and Fire Nation with their intelligence and skills. Air Nomads didn't really have anything, so they had nothing to verbal spar upon. Most of Meifeng's friends were people who could verbally spar well and be sort of sarcastic, kind of like Meifeng, even if Meifeng mostly laughed and grinned all the time.

Meifeng laughed as Iskaa begged Zen for food. "No self decency, eh?"

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Jinkiro was about to attack Zen after hearing he was from the fire nation, and he had been sabotaging the Earth Kingdom's forces. Jinkiro wasn't in the mood to try in understanding Zen's motives after everything that just happened so he had decided to attack the man now and bring down an enemy of the Earth Kingdom. Just as he was about to swing his blade, a Firebender came up bending fire to attack Zen as well. Jinkiro quickly moved his weapon behind his back to try in make it look like he was trying to be fancy while putting away the weapon, instead of trying to attack. He then watched a rather childish exchange between several benders.

"Well if your goal is to bring peace between you picked the right kids for the job," said Jinkiro pointing at the Fire and Air bender who were arguing. He then looked into Zen's eyes while he gave the boy his answer in a dead serious tone, "Rogue I'll be honest… I don't trust you and all you have shown me is that you're an enemy of the Earth Kingdom, which I might add I am rather fond of since it's my home. Thing is I made an oath that I would help bring peace to this world and stop some force or something that is trying to make us all destroy each other. So I'm going to help you, but I'm not going to attack anyone from the Earth Kingdom got it? These are my people and I can't betray them, and so far all I have seen is hostility toward my Kingdom and that is it. Also if it seems like all you're doing is trying to bring my Kingdom to its knees I'm making you another oath right now… I will kill you." Jinkiro didn't give the Rogue his name or offer him any sort of friendly greeting.

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
As a few more people of the group came down from a Distinctly elegant dragon, one of the new - or old people Terrance should say, and the air bender started quarreling. Not much use of that. If they were all going to try to save the world together, why start off badly. Terrance had his money on the air bender. The fire bender was way too aggressive and had a bad tactic. Attacking on first sight? What an impressive introduction: The fire bender who is just coming with you to fight with another group member and maybe try to kill you. Terrance smirked at his joke. The Man named Zen Kai seemed honest enough. After another earth kingdom guy finished talking to him and the crazy fire bender tried begging to the rouge as well, Terrance stepped forward.

"Hello, I am Terrance Glyph. I'm from the earth kingdom if you couldn't tell. I prefer this to bulky robes or anything. If necessary, I have a Rhino-beetle who would be more that willing to help on this quest."

He then bowed to the "rouge". Then he stepped back and watched where this meeting would go from there. He also wondered how this would effect the life of the people of the town below them. Was this the whole group yet?

Last edited:

Xlugon Pyro

Dragon Tamer
Years
((Not sure if you made a grammatical error in your last post (MichaelaTheUchiha) so I aplogize if my follow-up doesn't make sense.))

Just as Iskaa knelt over Zen, using her feminine charm and cute looks to squeeze out any food he had on him, IF he has any, the airbender, Meifeng responded.

"And there is not doubt that I could be a master firebender either. After all, firebending is not too difficult after all."

She of course shot back again, with another taunting statement, laughing over Iskaa's food questioning towards Zen. "No self decency, eh?"

Iskaa stood upright, taking her glance towards Feng with a teasing smile and hand on her left hip. "Are you sure? Firebending is a dangerous, powerful, and highly disciplined art. If you can't bend fire, how can you accurately assess the difficulty of my craft?"

The firebender fired back, defending her food remarks stating, "Lack of decency? There's nothing indecent about asking a man to spare his goods," winking slyly towards Meifeng, a suggestive smile on her face.

Iskaa wasn't too sure if Meifeng was just insulting her or playing around. It didn't matter. They were stuck with each other for the time being, and who knows, they may even become friends. As Iskaa turned around, preparing to address Zen again, she noticed the congregation of others, people of every nation, benders and nonbenders. The girl's social anxiety began to kick in, realizing how many people are there. Surely they all saw the whole exchange between her, Meifeng and Zen. Her rash behavior has historically gotten her in trouble before, and from the looks of the others, they seemed to look upon her with disdain, pity, or concern. Before they could match their eyes with hers, she looked away, back to Zen, and her gaze drifted towards the ground briefly, before returning her attention to Zen, replacing her somber expression for her playful, teasing one from earlier, squatting down before Zen, her full cleavage now visible as she's bent over slightly and up close to Zen.

"So, how 'bout it? Got any munchies?" she squeaks, moving in closer and sitting down perpendicular to Zen.

She then extends out her muscled yet slender, womanly legs, tugging slightly at the bottom of her tunic and dragging it midway up her thigh, revealing most of her legs but still keeping her treasure trove masked beneath her clothing. Iskaa shoots Zen a teasing glance, smirking cutely with her right hand resting on her right thigh with her left hand out to her side to support her position.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
((OOC: Lol, no, I think it's fine. At least, I don't see anything wrong with it. Also, how punny of you. "The firebender fired". Pffft...))

"Are you sure? Firebending is a dangerous, powerful, and highly disciplined art. If you can't bend fire, how can you accurately assess the difficulty of my craft?" Iskaa said.

Meifeng smiled. "Pot meet kettle. Airbending may not have any lethal moves, but I certainly have changed that."

She was the current maker of five lethal moves for airbending. If it wasn't for the fact that she (and the rest) were monks, she would wonder why no one had ever thought to make the air sharper, turning it into an invisible(?) blade.

"Well, if your goal is to bring peace between the world, you've picked the right kids for the job," said Jinkiro pointing at Meifeng and Iskaa.

Meifeng grinned at Jinkiro and bowed the Earth Kingdom way.

"Thanks for the compliment," Meifeng stated happily. "I am so glad I appear so youthful; it just reminds me of the fact that I have much more things to learn about this world. And you certainly have not met much airbenders if you think I am childish. At least from my temple."

She loved teaching, but, really, the kids that she had to deal with sometimes...usually not worth the headache afterward.

The firebender fired back, defending her food remarks stating, "Lack of decency? There's nothing indecent about asking a man to spare his goods," winking slyly towards Meifeng, a suggestive smile on her face, before (probably) trying to sexually harass Zen.

"Double entendre!" Meifeng exclaimed, being Captain Obvious. "Wow, first you attack him, and now you want to do the naughty with him? Bipolar much?" Meifeng winked at Iskaa, indicating the fact that she was joking.

Meifeng also noticed the stares, but ignored them. If they couldn't handle a little playfulness, then they obviously wouldn't make very good friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back