• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Avatar: The Last Airbender- Chaos Uprising [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
(OOC: Sorry I've been gone for so long I've been really busy coming back now though.)

Yang stood quietly as everyone else was talking and greeting each other. He had to let Vyer fly off far away because of the guards looking for the dragon. Garith couldn't help but laugh at some of these people were they fighting over food or something? Kind of stupid but who was Yang to judge anyone here. When he had spotted the Rouge's blade he couldn't help but have the urge to fight him. Feeling a bit energetic Yang fired a fireball past everyone and getting especially closed to Zen Kai and Lilly.

"HEY!" He shouted with a smirk. "The name's Garith Yang I prefer to be called Yang sometimes. I have a dragon named Vyer and before I join you Zen Kai I want to fight you!" Yang growled as he pulled out his sword.

"If you are able to give me some sport then I'll go if not then I'll be on my way," He added as he then, with fire bending, lit his blade on fire creating a fire sword.

"Do you accept?" He asked as he pointed the tip of his blade at Zen Kai. He then looked around to the others around them and if anyone got in the way he wouldn't guarantee their safety. He didn't care about being polite or introducing himself to others or anything he just wanted to fight Zen Kai.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
The Fire Bender, who introduced herself as the "Tiger Lily", or just "Lily" and the Air Nomad who introduced herself as Feng were going back and forth with each other, each commenting on each other, not tending to be on what appeared to be friendliest terms. Suddenly, Lily went right up to Zen, perhaps a little too close. Zen got a bit uncomfortable as she was in breathing distance apart.

"Hrmm?" She says, making her eyes quite big as she, from Zen's point of view, attempts to stair down. "C'mon, you're the leader, so where's the food?"

"Well...I uh...don't exactly have any on me at the moment..." He said, a hint of discomfort in her voice. The other Fire Bender, a woman, bowed to Zen the customary Fire Nation way adding some dialogue.

"I'll join you. My name's Ceara. It's a great thing you want to do Zen though I know many including my father back home don't agree with it. Also if anyone needs to send any messages we have my hawk Blaze"

Zen bowed back to her, in the same way, as did Feng. The Earth Kingdom Soldier spoke up next.

"Well if your goal is to bring peace between you picked the right kids for the job," He said, referring to the two going back and forth with each other. Zen gave him a wry smile, only to see it wasn't returned. He spoke once more.

"Rogue I'll be honest… I don't trust you and all you have shown me is that you're an enemy of the Earth Kingdom, which I might add I am rather fond of since it's my home. Thing is I made an oath that I would help bring peace to this world and stop some force or something that is trying to make us all destroy each other. So I'm going to help you, but I'm not going to attack anyone from the Earth Kingdom got it? These are my people and I can't betray them, and so far all I have seen is hostility toward my Kingdom and that is it. Also if it seems like all you're doing is trying to bring my Kingdom to its knees I'm making you another oath right now… I will kill you."

Zen sensed the seriousness of his voice, but his logic was sound. Any other person would have done the same, especially one who is patriotic to their nation. Zen nodded.

"I give you my word, Earth Kingdom Soldier." He said. Another voice spoke up afterwards. It was from the late arrival, the one who wasn't in the tea shop.

"Hello, I am Terrance Glyph. I'm from the earth kingdom if you couldn't tell. I prefer this to bulky robes or anything. If necessary, I have a Rhino-beetle who would be more that willing to help on this quest."

Zen bowed back to him as he introduced himself. Zen noticed a trend in many of them. Often, they had some sort of animal or pet that could aid in the journey. He made a mental note of that later. For now, though, it would be best if they didn't bring all of those pets along. Still, it was nice that they had it on standby.

As Zen turned again, he noticed Lily getting awfully close to Zen, perhaps, once again, a bit TOO close. Zen was definitely out of his comfort level.

"Uh..." Was all that came out as Lily once again asked for food.

"OK, once we have everyone together, we'll go out and get some food! Here, I was some leechy nuts right now..." He said, reaching into his bag and giving her some of the nuts. Zen looked around once more.

There was a Fire Bender with way too much lack of personal space that seemed to have mood swings by the name of Lily. There was an Air Nomad with quite a bit of spunk in her as well by the name of Feng. There was a patriotic Earth Bender with no name given, there was another Fire Bender by the name of Ceara with a messenger hawk. There was an Earth Kingdom citizen named Terrance Glyph, a water bender who still hasn't told Zen her name, and then there was the fire bender who had arrived on the dragon, who at this moment chose not to say anything, until...

Suddenly, Zen felt as the flame of fire shot out from the owner of the dragon. The flame was hit between Zen and Lily. Zen turned to face the fire bender, his hand resting on the handle of the sword. He introduced himself as well.

"HEY! The name's Garith Yang I prefer to be called Yang sometimes. I have a dragon named Vyer and before I join you Zen Kai I want to fight you! If you are able to give me some sport then I'll go if not then I'll be on my way," He suddenly used fire on his blade to create a sort of flame sword. He pointed it at Zen as he formed a stance.

"Do you accept?" He asked, prepared to fight.

Zen looked at him oddly. He wanted to fight at a time like this? Then again, why should he be surprised. Half of these people wanted to fight Zen. He half considered fighting the boy right now, but decided against it in the end. He sighed, getting out of his stance and letting go of the handle of his sword.

"Sorry, Garith. I would love to fight you, and any other time, I would do it in a heartbeat. But the world around us is going to chaos. We don't have time now to spar."

He looked at Garith, disappointed. He then thought of a solution.

"How about a new proposal?" He asked Garith. "How about IF you come with me on this journey, I'll agree to duel you someday. It'll be a glorious event, set at the start of the sunrise, or the setting of the sun. What do you say? Besides, we'll probably have plenty of people to fight along the way!" he asks, hoping Garith accepts the invitation. Zen now turns to the rest of them.

"It looks like this is it." He looked around at all of them. There were 7, if Garith agreed to come along: Lily, Caera and Garith from the Fire Nation. The Earth Kingdom Soldier and Terrance Glyph from the Earth Kingdom, a Water Bender of an unknown name from the Water Tribe, and Feng from the Air Nomads. He couldn't ask for a better group. To top it off, nearly all of them were powerful benders. Zen was actually one of the few who wasn't a bender.

"Well, I guess now's a good a time as any to get going. Gather around, everyone." He brought out a map of the entire world, with details written all over. These marking were done by hand, and many of them were actually places Zen had visited while on his travels.

"We are here right now, just outside of Ba Sing Se. Our destination is the Southern Water tribe. Here's my reasoning. The whole assassination of the Earth King, the tension of the Fire and Earth Nations, and the Water Tribe Civil War is somehow related. I don't know how yet, but I'm sure they are. All this is happening too fast to not be a coincidence. I say we head towards the direction of the Southern Water Tribe, stopping along the way at a few places to get extra information, including the Eastern Air Temple, as well as understanding into this whole chaos. If we're lucky, we'll get by all the way without any unnecessary conflicts. I doubt it, the way things are going, but we'll try. As for transportation..." He looked at Garith once more. "...I was hoping we'd be able to use your Dragon. It's not subtle, but it's fast. We can also switch around between your Bison, Feng." He said. "Hopefully, he will be in a close proximity. For now, however, I'm going to have to ask all of you not to bring your pets with us, except for you Caera." He said, looking at her now. "A messenger hawk is pretty tiny, and we may need it."

Zen stood up finally. He looked over all of them, and smiled, before bowing to them all.

"I can't thank you all enough for coming along with me everyone. Let's do this."

It was time to take off, destination: Southern Water Tribe, with a bunch of stops in between. Their mission: stop the conflicts that is sending the world to chaos.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Meifeng grinned as she heard the uncomfortableness in Zen's voice when Iskaa got into his comfort zone. It was quite funny. And slightly adorable.

"Well, I guess now's a good a time as any to get going. Gather around, everyone." He brought out a map of the entire world, with details written all over. These marking were done by hand, and many of them were actually places Zen had visited while on his travels.

"We are here right now, just outside of Ba Sing Se. Our destination is the Southern Water tribe. Here's my reasoning. The whole assassination of the Earth King, the tension of the Fire and Earth Nations, and the Water Tribe Civil War is somehow related. I don't know how yet, but I'm sure they are. All this is happening too fast to not be a coincidence. I say we head towards the direction of the Southern Water Tribe, stopping along the way at a few places to get extra information, including the Eastern Air Temple, as well as understanding into this whole chaos. If we're lucky, we'll get by all the way without any unnecessary conflicts. I doubt it, the way things are going, but we'll try. As for transportation..." He looked at Garith once more. "...I was hoping we'd be able to use your Dragon. It's not subtle, but it's fast. We can also switch around between your Bison, Feng." He said. "Hopefully, he will be in a close proximity. For now, however, I'm going to have to ask all of you not to bring your pets with us, except for you Caera." He said, looking at her now. "A messenger hawk is pretty tiny, and we may need it."

Zen stood up finally. He looked over all of them, and smile, before bowing to them all.

"I can't thank you all enough for coming along with me everyone. Let's do this."

Meifeng sighed. "Tian is a girl," she stated. "And she would be able to stay close. She will keep to the high skies and try to stay amongst the clouds."

Meifeng grinned. "Of course, that is only if Garith agrees to heading out. I am okay with this plan; it would be nice to go visit those places again. Plus, we really would need Tian in order to get to the Eastern Air Temple. Dragons cannot usually venture into the temples as they are unable to maneuver correctly through the winds, the rocks, and the clouds the way that sky bisons can. No offense," she stated to the dragon. "Just let me call Tian."

Meifeng brought out her sky bison whistle and blew on it. About thirty seconds later, Tian landed near Meifeng and licked her. Meifeng laughed and patted Tian's head.

"Looks like we will not be riding together, old friend," Meifeng whispered to Tian. "Stay close."

Tian nodded, showing her understanding.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017

Zen stood up finally. He looked over all of them, and smile, before bowing to them all.

Ceara smiled at Zen and bowed back in the fire nation way. "Alright, Blaze will gladly take any letters so if anyone wants to contact their families or loved ones just let me know you have a letter" she said looking at them, "I have no idea how but he seems to be able to find me no matter where I am and can be helpful in a pinch. He's pretty protective of me so he might prove to be useful if we do get into a fight"

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
"Fine," Garith sighed as it seemed he wouldn't be fighting Zen. He really wanted to so this was a disappointment but the rouge had said they would do it later so that made the fire bender feel a bit better.

As he listened to Zen talk he let out a small whistle which in only a few seconds the red dragon Vyer came swooping down to his owner. The dragon then landed behind Yang and wrapped his long snake like body around the young fire bender and then lifted the front part of his body high in the air.

"Alright if you guys ever need Vyer just let me know and I'm all game for helping you out Zen," He said as he put his sword away and then petted Vyer.

"So where do we start?" He asked smiling.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Hearing Zen's plan to go "solve" a problem outside the Earth Kingdom was encouraging to Jinkiro. He really didn't want his first actions back in his homeland to be fighting the very men and women he used to fight alongside. Jinkiro's body visibly relaxed after hearing their next course of action and once again Jinkiro felt like a drink. Grabbing his large flask he took a sip of the hard alcohol as he listened to Meifeng offer up his Bison for transportation after Zen said they were using Garith's dragon.

Jinkiro looked up at Meifeng and her Bison then over at Garith and his dragon that had just landed. Jinkiro carefully compared to the in his mind before speaking, "Sorry girl, while your furball looks like a more comfortable ride I think I'll play follow the leader and go with the giant flying fire breathing lizard. Looks like it might be safer since we just recently pissed off half the Earth Kingdom."

Jinkiro then started walking over to the dragon just as Garith asked Zen where they would start. Jinkiro stopped and looked up at the Fire bender with one eye brow raised. Well the young fire bender was from the fire nation so that might be why he didn't know how to listen. Jinkiro shook his head while saying to Garith in a slow drawn out way that would be impossible to NOT understand he also made sure to pause between each word, "Eastern… Air… Temple… Then… Southern…Water…Tribe… Listen…with…you're…ears…next…time…so…we…don't…have…to…talk…to…you…like…this." Jinkiro then rolled his eyes as he reconsidered his choice of transportation. He took another drink wondering if he needed more before leaving.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
"Tian is a girl," she stated. Zen scratched his head and shrugged at Feng apologetically. "And she would be able to stay close. She will keep to the high skies and try to stay amongst the clouds."

Meifeng grinned. "Of course, that is only if Garith agrees to heading out. I am okay with this plan; it would be nice to go visit those places again. Plus, we really would need Tian in order to get to the Eastern Air Temple. Dragons cannot usually venture into the temples as they are unable to maneuver correctly through the winds, the rocks, and the clouds the way that sky bisons can. No offense," Garith didn't seem to mind.

Caera spoke of how the hawk could be used as a messenger. Zen knew it would be useful, someday or another. He had the feeling in the pit of his stomach that one day, everything would probably be used. He heard Garith sigh, probably upset that a match could not be ensued earlier. He finally shrugged and spoke.

"Fine. Alright if you guys ever need Vyer just let me know and I'm all game for helping you out Zen," He said, as he placed his sword away, the flame gone from it.

"So where do we start?" He asked smiling. Zen looked back at him, determined to repeat everything if he had to, but the Earth Kingdom Soldier did his job for him.

"Eastern… Air… Temple… Then… Southern…Water…Tribe… Listen…with…you're…ears…next…time…so…we…don't…have…to…talk…to…you…like…this."

Zen smiled a bit. It was an odd group he would be traveling with. He wondered how they would all get along. They were going to have to be with each other for a long time.

"The Earth Kingdom Soldier is right." Zen said, still unsure of what name to call him. He figured he might tell Zen eventually, or Zen might give him a nickname, similar to how Rogue is a nickname for Zen.

"We're heading to the Eastern Air Temple. However, we'll probably make a few stops along the way for food." As he said food, he looked at Tiger Lily, smiling a bit as he knew it would sit well with her, hopefully. "I also don't doubt we probably won't need to rest the dragon. We'll switch for the sky bison Tian right before we reach the Air Temple. For now, we'll take the dragon. We'll get much more distance."

Zen got on the dragon, followed by the others. He looked at all of them as they made themselves comfortable on the dragon. Then, at the command of Garith, the dragon took off into the skies. Zen closed his eyes as he felt the fresh breeze. It was cold, yet pleasant at the same time. As he had his eyes close, he wondered if they should have a name of some sort, perhaps a way to identify themselves. Childish, sure, but Zen thought some of them might like the idea. Or maybe they won't. He decided to keep that thought to himself.

What would be the name of the group that follows the "Rogue"? he asked himself. Then he thought of it, saying it out loud to himself.

"The Rogues. Heh...that'll do..."

Beegu

Is Waldo
Years
Terrance had stayed quiet while three of them showed off their pets. The dragon was intimidating, but surely fast. The sky bison looked powerful and experienced, he would feel safe on them. He had a pet of his own of course, but it wouldn't be as helpful as a dragon or a sky bison, neither of which he had seen before today. His faithful rhino-beetle couldn't travel over oceans or air, let alone as quickly as the other magnificent animals presented to the rouge. And of course, the mammoth insect couldn't just be carried along with them, he weighed far too much. The image made Terrance crack a smile. If it came to it, Skarab could be a help in and around the earth kingdom, but for now, he would have to let it go.

The rouge climbed on the dragon after the owner. The others began boarding it as well and Terrance reluctantly followed. He swallowed a leaf that was supposed to lessen nausea just in case. He sat behind the other earth kingdom citizen. He was going to look to see who was behind him when the dragon took off. It was awful, interesting, but awful. Terrance's stomach lurched as the beast launched off the ground. The earth. He was out of his element - literally. He began to feel nauseous. The town and other features on the land grew small and blurry. Terrance clung to the dragon with his like and closed his eyes. He could hear and feel the air screaming against his ears. He heard Zen say something but it was lost in the wind, not that Terrance focused on it anyway. He was more focused on not falling. He made the mistake of opening an eye. The ground zoomed unimaginably far beneath him. He clung harder to the dragon and screamed until he ran out of breath. He was about to take another breath when he realized how stupid and weak he must look. How obvious can you get?

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
After it was all figured out, Meifeng jumped on the dragon quite easily, petting the dragon slightly. She was quite fond of animals, which was why she was a vegetarian. When the dragon took to the skies, Meifeng motioned Tian to follow as well. Tian followed and went higher up in the air in order to be covered by the clouds, or if she passed through clear skies, be mistaken as a cloud. Tian was keeping pace well with the dragon.

Suddenly, Meifeng heard the Rogue mutter something. "The Rogues...Heh, that'll do." She correctly deduced that it was supposedly their "team name".

Meifeng blinked.

"The Rogues? That's the best you can do? The Rogues?" Meifeng rolled her eyes. "Ya kind of explained y'name before; saying how they thought you were a Earth Kingdom citizen, so they called you "Rogue", but since when were we "Rogues" of any kind?"

After saying this, Meifeng closed her eyes, grinning as the wind swept through her hair and through her outfit, making them billow like crazy. Her air gliding staff was with Tian, but her fans were with her at all times. She winced, however, when one of the Earth Kingdom people screamed. That was really loud, considering that the air managed to make the voice turn her way. Ow.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"No matter how powerful the bender," An Airbender added. "Count me in. If we need rides, I got Tian, my Sky Bison."

Lark grinned. Lark stood by as everyone talked. She agreed to Zen's offer. This would be much fun.

"I am Lark. Lark White." Lark said, taking a small bow.

"The Southern Water Tribe is my home. I could sneak you guys into the Tribe. I'm welcome and known very well there, so they'll trust me when I say you're all good friends of mine. Maybe not you, Zen. No offense or anything, but you are wanted." Lark said.

Lark hid her pet on her shoulder. She perfered not to mention Octo at the moment. Where would she put him if they had to leave him anyway?

"The Rogues...Heh, that'll do." Zen said.

"The Rogues? That's the best you can do? The Rogues?" Meifeng rolled her eyes. "Ya kind of explained y'name before; saying how they thought you were a Earth Kingdom citizen, so they called you "Rogue", but since when were we "Rogues" of any kind?" Meifeng said.

"Again, no offense, but seriously, The Rogues? I have to agree with Meifeng on that one. How about The Elements or Elemental Heros?" Lark said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back