• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up For Trade: Legends and Powers

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
Years
  • Psi, your fc isnt in ur sig xD also, ill trade you one of these for an eevee and charmander egg:
    -Lapras
    -Cranidos
    -Treecko (egg)
    -Piplup
    -Chimchar

I said the code was in my PROFILE.

I'll take a Treecko Egg for a Charmander egg. If you want a fresh Eevee I need to do some breeding.

Lord Kokkei

Whooplaz!!!
    Years
  • Nevermind the PMing and emailing. I will wait for you in the trade center. Come in when you're ready to trade.

Years
  • No problem, I have your egg ready. But it will take some time before I get to another PC, I'm on Victory Road, so I will be some time.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    ill get the treecko egg ready my fc is in my sig and are you ready like....now?

Shaunmadeus

That old guy playing Pokemon
    Years
  • would you be interested in a larvitar level 1 for a zangoose?

Larvitar Knows
    Dark Pulse
    Earthquake
    Stone Edge
    Hyper Beam

Last edited:

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    The Charmander and Scyther eggs look good... But seeing as how you don't exactly state what you may be looking for, I'll have to wing it and just post my generic list :)

I Have Available...
    Riolu
    Glameow
    Skorupi
    Croagunk
    Chimchar
    Turtwig
    Piplup
    Cherubi
    Chatot
    Stunky
    Aipom
    HootHoot
    Combee
    Cranidos

-Anarchana

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    For a Scyther then? I could make it a female (I'll hatch a bunch) if you can get me a female :)

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    I've got your female piplup for you whenever you are ready. I'll go ahead and add your FC.

-Anarchana!

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
  • Sorry, I was stuck in a dungeon. The egg hatched and the baby was at party front so it jump-leveled to 7 but that shouldn't be a problem.

It's female.

Back