• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Up For Trade: Legends and Powers

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Yeah thats no problem, It's going to gain a few more levels at the day-care!

edit: If you are ready I will go ahead and get on WiFi

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Thanks for the trade, I have been wanting to get my hands on Scyther for a while!

-Anarchana!

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Hey, would I be able to get a Turtwig off of you? I have Larvitar/Charmander/Feebas in multiples if you want them, or if you want something else just let me know and I'll do what I can for you

Angelic Diablo

Scyther >> You
    Years
  • Just charmander and piplup at this point (still need to do things in Ruby/Leaf Green so I can't get rid of all the pokemon that I fight with there)

OkinawaInHawaiiOnSaturn

Would you be willing to trade one of your Mews (don't care which) for any of the starters? I have all of the starters from all generations that I can trade, as well as plenty of other pokemon if you want something else.

Back