• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Love Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

Lee

Beginning Trainer
Years
  • I just watched Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. It is the best pokemon movie i have ever seen and i've seen them all. Tell me what you think.:D

i love pokemon lucario and the mystery of mew.

Moderator edit: please do not double post. Use the edit button instead. ~ Unown_ ~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Um, we do have a favorite movie thread, if you want to gush there. I'm debating on keeping this open or not as it could lead to actual discussion. Hm....

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    I've seen this movie many times as i love it so much, it beats the movie b4 this one, i've seen the movie in english and in japanese, also i have seen the 9th movie, pokemon ranger in japanese, its a very good movie, it equals to the 8th movie ^^, the 9th movie i've got is in chinese subtitles i wished i had the english one...oh well, english dub will be out on DVD in the U.S. in a few months, UK 2009 >_<; :(

P.S I haven't broken any rules for bringing this topic up again have i? if i did i'm sorry...

Years
  • P.S I haven't broken any rules for bringing this topic up again have i? if i did i'm sorry...

Four more days and you would have, but no, you're fine. I never did see it or I'll wait until I can get the Austrialia dubbed version as it has the movie in Widescreen or the way it's supposed to be presented as. Oh, well. Silly production companies.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    This is one of my favorite Pokemon movies as well, if not my favorite.
    Even though I admit the Japanese version was much better then the dub in some ways, but I like bother versions.

These movie got a 10/10 for me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    This is one of my favorite Pokemon movies as well, if not my favorite.
    Even though I admit the Japanese version was much better then the dub in some ways, but I like bother versions.

These movie got a 10/10 for me.

yeah, 10/10 from me too! back in the day i thought pokémon 2000 was my fav and it still is! but when i saw the 8th movie for the 1st time i liked that too! ^^ movie 9 is a fav of mine too ^^, cant wait until the english dub comes out in the U.S. the voice of the phantom will be jim cummings ^^ if u dnt know who he is, he did many voices in disney cartoons and others, look him up on wikipedia ^^

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm familiar with Jim Cummings... x3 Thats awesome that hes doing a voice in it.

And Pokemon 2000 is my other favorite as well!
    However, now the Rukario movie is top favorite, the Japanese version anyhoo. The dub's boyband-Aaron scares me... and Lucario's voice actor needed to work on the emotions at the end a bit more...^^;

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'm familiar with Jim Cummings...
    Holy... He's doing the vioce of the Phantom?! The movie's gonna totally rock! (Note: Heard his voice in the trailer. Awesome pirate rendition!)

I remember his Robotnik voice from SatAM (he was so freaking intimidating in that). If they're getting people like him to do voices in Pokemon, then my opinion of PUSA just went up.

And yes, #8 is tight as a tick.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Four more days and you would have, but no, you're fine. I never did see it or I'll wait until I can get the Austrialia dubbed version as it has the movie in Widescreen or the way it's supposed to be presented as. Oh, well. Silly production companies.

Hehe...

Anyway, I've seen it in SUB's and dubbed, I liked it better in subtitles just...beucase. I wouldn't say it's my favorite one, but I absolutley loved the first..about 25 minutes of it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2007
    It is without a doubt, the most well done pokemon movie yet! The plot is so deep, much too deep for littleuns', this is a great step for the de-kiddyfication of the rep of the pokemon movies and anime!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    It is without a doubt, the most well done pokemon movie yet! The plot is so deep, much too deep for littleuns', this is a great step for the de-kiddyfication of the rep of the pokemon movies and anime!

I kinda agree with you there, recent pokémon movies are getting better and better, as ppl have grown up with pokémon since they were pre-teen to late teens today they still are in love with pokémon....pokémon will last another 10 years i hope ^^; if it does i'll be very suprised, *2018 pokemon the movie 20* LOL ^^; i hope so anyway..

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The movie was good but I liked the 7th movie better. But the Pokemon movies have been getting better though. the 4th movie was the worst one of them all

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2011
    Oh this was an awsome movie lucario rocks and I liked seeing in the past with the pokemon in battle armor

Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 14, 2007
    yeah i loved this one as well in my opinion it beats my favorite one 2000 so i guess that makes it my new favourite one also cant wait till we get the 9th one here which will probably be forever judging how the last movie to come out here that ive seen was heroes

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    hi guys, remember earlier i talked about the 9th movie and i said that jim cummings is gonna do the english voice of the phantom? well...i just looked on wikipedia just now, havent looked on the movie page for a while and it looks like jim cummings won't be doing it....i am so annoyed! >_<; this guy Eric Schussler is gonna do his voice, dunno who he is... ¬_¬; never heard of him..

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Um... hate to say it, but I really, really hated Lucario and the mystery of Mew.

Okay, it starts with the most annoying narrator in the world, moves on to Lucario doing what looks like a demented version of the Naruto run (i.e., running with your arms out behind you), has very little character development, artwork that leaves a bit to be desired, and just when the plot starts to get a little interesting, the movie ends.

I'm sorry, but about the only good thing about this movie was that Lucario died at the end, thereby adding some drama to the entire thing.

Maybe I'm spoiling myself by watching Miyazaki-sensei's movies when I watch anime movies at all, but this was really much worse then I expected.

Years
  • i seriously didn't like this movie but i think palkia vs dialga vs darkrai well be better then any movie release..

when i mean with the i mean pk

Back