• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Rebels II: The Human's War

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
And as if on cue Mesprit casually floated into the room, Valorie not far behind, looking as if she had been in a snow storm not long ago, mainly due to the dusting of snow that still clung to her hair. Valorie slowed to a stop as she entered the room, taking in the sight of there being more people than just Adriane or even Adriane and Spike. Huh. One of them appeared to be having a heated conversation. Mesprit floated forward in the general direction of Azelf and Uxie, coming to a rest nearby silently. A few moments later Valorie caught up with her, looking around as she moved before turning her attention to Adriane, whom she suspected might have the answers to the questions she was asking herself.

"Hey..."

Valorie had finally spoken up, smiling very lightly. Her tone was gentle a bit quiet. She normally forced herself to be more bold, but for whatever reason she didn't seem all that bold right then. Perhaps it had something to do with the conflict nearby. It would explain Valorie's brief greeting anyway.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane sighed. Her temper was three steps ahead of her.

"Ok. First, these legendaries, Latias, Latios, Mew, Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf, they are 'the Legendary Rebels' for a reason. They rebeled against the legendaries that captured all of us, well minus six humans. They hated the idea that Mewtwo had, and they made their own allience, and they found six trustable humans, and we attacked Mewtwo's team. And we won, well the three of us who servived, Spike, Valorie, and I. But now the humans want revenge, and its our job,"She paused and motioned to everybody."To stop it. I know you didn't exactly raise your hand and ask to help, none of did. But please, we really need your help, all of our help. You don't want to see everybody you know and love destroyed along with everybody else, do you?"

Her eyes showed a very slight sign of tears because she remembered how scared she was last time when she thought her family might be dead.

"I have three sisters, a 17 year old sister Serena, a 2 year old sister Emily, and a 3 month old sister Erica. I don't want to see them die."Adriane said."And I won't let them, even if it puts me in danger."

Adriane hadn't heard Valorie, but she saw her out of the corner of her eye and smiled.

"Hi Valorie!"She said.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Come on. Don't be that way." Latios said as he flew over to the kid. He knew something was going on back where Mew and the others were, but he was sure they'd tell everything to him later. He had to get Alan back to them, but first he had to know why he ran away from them like that.

"G-g-go get another k-kid..." Alan said, tears still falling, "Somebody sane, like they want."

"Calm down, Alan." Latios said calmly, "If there's something wrong, you should tell me about it. Then maybe we can cut a deal with the others."

"F-forget it, I-I'm not h-helping them." the boy replied, a hint of anger in his voice, "Th-they don't need me, I don't need them. E-everybody wins..."

"You are wrong. They need you." Latios said, "Now let me tell you something. I picked you because you're strong. Very strong. And also very kind to Pokémon. That's why I picked you..."

Alan looked at the Pokéballs on his belt and then up at Latios. "Listen, Alan. Feel free to talk to me about whatever troubles you anytime." the blue Pokémon said "But we must go back if we want to save the world." The boy then got up and wiped the tears off his face. "F-fine..." Alan whispered, "B-but n-next time I'm outta here." Then he sent out his four Pokémon: Grovyle, Dusclops, Omastar and Shelgon. Latios smiled and led Alan back to where the other were. And this time, the boy looked very upset instead of scared as hell. He had this look in the eyes that said advised everyone not to bother him, and not in a polite way. His Pokémon marched behind him.

miley810

Assassin
Years
When the kid didn't answer Adriane decided to take care of the next matter at hand, the other kid who had ran out of the room. She didn't know if he stopped or not, so she had to fly, her fastest way to look around. She flew through the way he ran, and finally found him and Latios. She furrowed her brows after she landed.

"Whats wrong? Did I say something?"Adriane asked, truely confused.

Mew flew in after her, and Glaceon ran in as well.

"We need everyone you know. Its up to us to keep everyone from getting killed in war. You don't want to let the world down do you? But remember, you don't have to worry, Latios, he's your partner. Latias, Mew, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Spike, the other newbies, we're all a team. And our pokemon, they're our friends, and our team mates. Together, we should be able to save everyone."Adriane said.

"When did I become a modivational speaker..."Adriane thought.

Adriane kind of knew it was something she'd done that upset him, but she didn't know what, and she felt bad about it.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"Whats wrong? Did I say something?" Adriane asked Alan, and she sounded confused. Alan looked at her, still looking upset. He was offended by what she had said, about there being one sane newbie, so in a way she had told him he was crazy. He wanted to snap and let all that anger that was coming to his mind out, but decided against it. He remained silent as she spoke again.

"We need everyone you know. Its up to us to keep everyone from getting killed in war. You don't want to let the world down do you? But remember, you don't have to worry, Latios, he's your partner. Latias, Mew, Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit, Spike, the other newbies, we're all a team. And our pokemon, they're our friends, and our team mates. Together, we should be able to save everyone." Adriane said, and Alan finally opened his mouth.

"L-listen, L-Latios already convinced me of helping you..." he said, "B-but be nice to me o-or I'm out. And th-that goes for the r-rest." Then the boy felt like about to tell everything about his past and why he was that way, but, again, decided to keep it to himself.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane raised her eyebrows. "Fine but niceness works both ways."

"Adriane, I know your pride is strong but-"Mew started.

"Mew, watch it. I'm aware where my pride stands, and I know how to shoot it down or start it up."Adriane said.

"Sorry to interupt but your not making the best impression on him."Glaceon said.

Adriane facepalmed. "I know."

Adriane sighed. "Ok, lets go back to the others."

She turned around and flew back to the room where the others were.

"Ok, lets all tell everyone our names...ok first I'm a motivational speaker now a 1st grade teacher."She said."I'm Adriane. This is Mew, and this is Glaceon. I'll show you my other pokemon later."

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan got more upset when Adriane told him that "niceness works both ways". He said almost nothing, he passed out because of stress and he was mocked because of it. He wanted to get mad and yell, but decided not to do that. Things wouldn't end well if he did. Then he felt a little better when he heard Adriane's discussion with her Mew and Glaceon, and agreed with the latter.

Then they joined the others. "Ok, lets all tell everyone our names..." Adriane said before introducing herself. Alan took a step forward. "I-I'm Alan..." he said timidly but still sounding upset, "And those behind me are Blade, my Grovyle, Jack, my Dusclops, Draco, my Shelgon and Gene, my Omastar..." Then he paused and took a deep breath. "And it's n-nice to meet you all...I guess..." he added in a very low voice. In fact, he wasn't very pleased to meet them.

"Are you alright?" Latios asked Alan via telepathy, and the boy nodded. "I'll talk to you later..." he whispered in a barely audible voice.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Alan looked down in embarressment. "Y-you d-don't understand..." He ran off. Dang...Spike isn't that very good at making friends, one of his problems. Spike overheard what the new kid with Uxie was doing. They seem to be having a...deep conversation.

Then, finally, Valorie came. Now everyone was here! Spike nodded a hello to her, happy to see her. "To stop it." Adriane suddenly spoke out to everyone. "I know you didn't exactly raise your hand and ask to help, none of did. But please, we really need your help, all of our help. You don't want to see everybody you know and love destroyed along with everybody else, do you?" That was probably intended for the newbies. Though it was a bit sad to see a tear from Adriane's eyes. That war must've been terrible...Spike can't even find his parents.

Time flew, & Alan came back to greet himself. "I-I'm Alan..." He sounded timid. "And those behind me are Blade, my Grovyle, Jack, my Dusclops, Draco, my Shelgon and Gene, my Omastar...And it's n-nice to meet you all...I guess..." Spike walked over to Alan, thinking of what to say.

"Hey, I'm Spike. Listen, I'm sorry if I said anything that wasn't nice. I have problems making friends." It's actually true. He's not nice all the time, & sometimes he doesn't know it. He waited for a response from Alan.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan saw Spike walked over to him. "Hey, I'm Spike. Listen, I'm sorry if I said anything that wasn't nice. I have problems making friends." he said. Alan looked at him, and in a low voice said "O-okay...".

Latios smiled at Alan, he seemed to eb handling things pretty well. He was glad he convinced him to stay and help the Rebels prevent a war.

Meanwhile Alan's Pokémon scanned the area. Grovyle didn't seem fond of the place, but the other three seemed to like it. The grass Type Pokémon sat against one of the walls and took a nap, without bothering to introduce himself to the rest. Jack looked around with his one eye, and both Draco and Gene seemed to be eager to have a battle. And, to be honest, they haven't battled since, well...the...incident...

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane smiled slightly."I'm sorry too. I'm pretty sure I said something wrong, and I didn't mean to offend you if I did."

Mew smiled and landed on her head.

Adriane's head didn't move.

"What exactly do you think your doing up there?"She asked with a hint of laughter.

"Getting compterable.]"Mew said.

Adriane rolled her eyes. "Whatever pleases you your magesty."

Mew giggled then flew off her head.

"Good girl."Adriane said laughing.

"Adriane, I'm hungry."Glaceon said,

"Ok."Adriane said and got on her knees.

She pulled out some pokemon food and held it in her hand as Glaceon ate, and she kept doing it in till Glaceon was done.

"Thank you."Glaceon said.

"No problem."Adriane said and stood up.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
(Oh my god. I'm gone for a day and everyone goes posting.)

Gad Sylvanhart
I Meet The Trusted Trainers. For Real This Time

I listened closely as Adriane explained the situation. I lowered my head in understanding. Now I'd really done it. If I'd only known. Hmm. At first I didn't think it was that serious, but the seriousness in the girl's tone changed my mind. Of course I didn't want everyone I cared about to die. One had already done so. "I understand. Sorry if I offended you before." I said to her. Although it didn't seem enough of an apology for the crazy little show I had put on earlier, it was all words could express. My mind was going crazy as others came in from different directions. A girl named Valorie, and apparently one of the previous survivors, had come in. The boy who'd passed out came to, but he took an instant dislike to Adriane, being offended by something she had said. He seemed seriously weird, but I decided not to poke my nose into it. Instead, I walked away from the group and went to talk to Uxie. "Why me?" I asked her, head still low. "Because I trust you, Gad." she replied, simply. "So, you were my uncle all along?" I asked her, head a little higher. "No, I took his form when he died in a car crash to get to you." Uxie said. "This clothes you have, they respond to my calling." she continued. "Yeah, I always figured they were kinda weird lookin'" I admitted. "Cool but weird." I added. Uxie giggled. "That headband boosts your thinking, that shirt boosts your strength, and those gloves boost your speed." Uxie explained. "Ooh, what about the underwear?" I joked, although it was the first time in like a decade. "I did not give you any underwear, boy." Uxie said, sounding serious, but she had a smile on her face, so I knew she found it funny. "Come on, just because you're the Pokemon of Knowledge doesn't mean you have to be a nerd." I patted Uxie's shoulders. Uxie smiled. "Come on, we should go join the others." she said, with a slightly more happy tone now.

I walked back over to the others, they had started a good conversation, and I simply listened, being the quiet guy I was. I picked up that the weird kid's name was Alan, and the other boy was Spike, the guy Adriane had mentioned. Adriane knelt to give her Glaceon something to eat, and I saw the perfect chance to speak up. "Well, I'm Gad. Sylvanhart. I apologize for the ruckus earlier, I kinda arrived here before the lights were on." I apologized. "Didn't mean to break your vases." I added. I then shook Spike and Adam's hands. "I understand what's happening now, but what do we do about it?" I asked, trying to sound enthusiastic. "We can't exactly walk up to the people and tell 'em to stop." I said. That's when Uxie came in. "I say we make a plan." she started, sounding enthusiastic.

miley810

Assassin
Years
(lol wym)

Adriane couldn't help but laugh, think thinging about the time they had a plan to send a video to the Legendaries, then Suicune caught them. She prefered not to startle the newbies, so she asked Spike and Valorie telpathicly. "Remember, we went to take a video to send to the legendaries, but Suicune found us and we forgot about it?"

"Well, I say we go there and ready the legendaries and fight with time is our plan B. As plan A, we should try to go convince all those idiots out there that there's no need for a war."Adriane said out loud.

"Sounds...optionable."Mew said.

Adriane turned her head to Mew.

"Not to be rude but I didn't think you'd say something like optionable..."Adriane said quietly, then looked forwards again.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Nora stood quietly and listened as the others introduced themselves and talk about convincing people. "I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't think we can convince all the idiots and morons out there. The place I come from everyone but me was terrible to their pokemon and they hold a deep grudge against the Legendaries." she paused for a moment "I don't think we could avoid war" she continued before adding "By the way my name is Nora, Nora Johnson"

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
"O-okay" Alan said, nodding shyly, "B-but that plan...is g-gonna take a l-lot of time, d-don't you think?" He didn't look like he was sure of what he was going to do. And the way that angry mob tried to attack him and Latios, he certainly didn't want to go back out there. Maybe he'd give in if Latios promised to fly at a slower speed, he almost soiled his pants last time.

"Sounds right." Latios said, and looked at Alan, "Are you ready?"

"Y-yeah..." the boy said, "Just d-don't fly s-so fast..."

Latios smiled and nodded "Okay. I won't fly fast. Unless, of course we are in danger."

"D-deal." Alan said in a very low voice, and stared at the ceiling.

All of Alan's Pokémon were getting excited, they wanted to help as much as they could. All of them, except for, well, Blade, who was taking a nap against the walls of the hideout.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane heard the new girl say her name. "NIce to meet ya Nora."

Adriane looked at her watch. It was 11pm already!

"Hey guys, its 11pm, I say we hit the hay and start tommarow."Adriane said.

Mew began pulling out hay beds with a huge blanket covoring it, a pillow, and a confiter. There were six beds.

"Wow, we're litterly hitting the hay."Adriane said.

Mew giggled.

Adriane sat down on one of the beds and took off her backpack. "Yall ok with this?"

Mew landed next to he and Glaceon curled up into a ball next to her.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie just sort of took in that some of the others weren't so happy to be here. She could understand that, but on the other hand she didn't particularly want to deal with it. Did any of these people understand that nobody really had a choice in the matter? She honestly didn't get how 'everyone lives or everyone dies' was such a hard thing to understand. Regardless, she wasn't going to say anything... yet. Or at least, anything about that. She had an introduction to make. Turning her attention to those present she spoke up, her tone more normal this time, rather than quiet.

"My name is Valorie."

And... that was all she said? For a few moments she considered what else she could have said but drew a blank. After a brief moment though, she thought of something at least remotely relevant to what had been going on.

"I'm here because the world needs us."

That simple statement said, she fell silent, a rather serious but unrevealing look on her face.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Alan still seemed timid even after saying 'okay' to his apology. Adriane also came by & started speaking. "I'm sorry too. I'm pretty sure I said something wrong, and I didn't mean to offend you if I did." Well that was nice. Everyone's making an apology.

Gad spoke up to everyone. "Well, I'm Gad. Sylvanhart. I apologize for the ruckus earlier, I kinda arrived here before the lights were on. Didn't mean to break your vases." He came over & shook Spike & Alan's hand. "I understand what's happening now, but what do we do about it?" "We can't exactly walk up to the people and tell 'em to stop."

"That's why we're all gathered up here." Answered Spike. "To think of something & come up with a plan."

Adriane's voice suddenly came into his head. What the heck? "Remember, we went to take a video to send to the legendaries, but Suicune found us and we forgot about it?" A...video? Wait. Oh wow, all that & they didn't even show the legendaries the video! Lots of stuff happens when you're saving the world.

Now the girl talked. "I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't think we can convince all the idiots and morons out there. The place I come from everyone but me was terrible to their pokemon and they hold a deep grudge against the Legendaries." She paused for a moment. "I don't think we could avoid war. By the way my name is Nora, Nora Johnson" So Nora was her name. True, there was chaos amock, but that doesn't mean they had to try.

"Hey guys, its 11pm, I say we hit the hay and start tommarow." Adriane started getting hay out & setting up 6 beds. "Yall ok with this?" Spike gave a thumbs up & a smile as a way of saying he's fine with it.

"My name is Valorie." Valorie went quiet for a moment. "I'm here because the world needs us." Was something wrong with her?

"Well, get some shut eye everyone!" Latias cheered to everyone as she went to some other room for some sleep. They'll think of something to save the world again, soon.

Kirlia walked over to Nora's Kirlia, wanting to meet someone new. "Hello..." He seemed shy.

Spike walked over to Valorie, still concerned about what her problem was. "Hey Valorie. It's been a while. Is something wrong? Maybe I could help." He won't take no for an answer though. Either way he was gonna help her anyway he can.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alan nodded when Adraine suggested going to sleep. He said nothing and returned all his Pokémon to their Pokéballs. Then he walked over to his bed and lied down there, curled up in a ball. He had trouble at first, but after ten minutes or so he was able to close his eyes and fall asleep.

Latios smiled as he saw Alan falling asleep. He didn't think that, after all that happened to him, he would be able to do so. He thought he was gonna spend hours staring at the ceiling before actually getting some sleep, that is if he actually got some. "Pleasant dreams." he said to the kid and then turned to the others, "Okay, then we will discuss what to do tomorrow morning. Good night, everyone." Then he left to go to another room. But he wouldn't be staying there for long...

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Gad Sylvanhart
Hitting The Hay​

Literally.

-----------------​

When Adriane said hitting the hay, seriously, I thought she would bring out some real beds. Instead, she brought out beds made entirely of hay. I pulled an estranged face, wondering why we had to sleep on these in such a high-tech place. But I did not say anything. I had now come to know, examining the conversations of others, that there was a girl named Nora, apparently the only 'sane' person here (I still laugh at that) and Valorie, who Adriane had mentioned to be another survivor of the last battle. Well, despite the fact that I was going to be getting my back murdered by hay beds tonight, at least I'd have some time to process all of this. "Wow, 11 PM?" I reacted at Adriane's statement. It wasn't that late to me, but I certainly agreed it had come fast. Plus I needed some serious shut-eye. "Wow, we're literally hitting the hay." Adriane said, I chuckled at her statement beofre checking out my own bed. It was made of hay overall, but at least it had a nice cushion to lay my head on. At least my neck wouldn't be sharing my back's fate.

I put myself onto the hay bed, it was harder than I'd expected. I watched the others converse, Spike had gone over to talk to Valorie, probably a good reunion thing. "Well, get some shut-eye everyone!" Latias said before floating off to another room. "Okay, then we will discuss what to do tomorrow morning. Good night, everyone." Latios followed, going with his sister into the other room. I didn't say anything, just watched as everyone settled down. I sighed and fluffed up my pillow, I then laid my head down on it with exhaustion. "Phew." I mumbled. I looked at the high-tech ceiling above. I pretended I was looking at the sky, at the starry night. Where was I, anyway? I mean, I knew I was in the hideout, but where was the hideout? It could have been anywhere. I wondered for a moment if we were back in Hoenn. How I'd love to be able to visit good old Watson again. He was my absolute favorite gym leader, no doubt. Always with a nice smile on his face, most people thought of him to be weird, but I thought he was quite pleasant.
I'd always been pushed to do things throughout my life, and Watson was always there to slow things down with his laughter, I thought to myself. I couldn't let him die, no way. Not like I'd failed to save Evangeline. That would not happen again. This was my chance to make up for what I didn't manage to do that day. From that, I'd learned a heavy lesson, and that was going to help me win this fight.

"I won't let you down again, Evangeline." I mumbled, as I drifted off into slumber.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Adriane took her shoes off and laid back, pulling the confiter over her, glaceon laying at her feet. She half curled into a ball. Maybe this wasn't a bed like she was used to, but hey she had to sleep on the ground when she was traveling a few years ago when her tent and sleeping bag got ruined by pokemon. She glanced at Spike and Valorie and smiled. She rolled onto her stomach, put her arms in front of her, and rested her head on them. She'd never forget those two. She'd never forget the day the three of them saved the human race. She overheard what Spike said and furrowed her brows. Valorie did seem a little tense. She was kind of torn. Leave the bed she was compterable in, or get up and walk over? She rolled her eyes at herself, stood up, and walked over, squeling when her foot touched the cold cave floor, not expecting it.

"Yeah Val. Its not like you to be like that."Adriane said.

Mew and Glaceon still laid asleep on her bed. "Sleepy-heads."Adriane wispered.

And when I looked around the room, everything caught up with me. I winced and closed my eyes for a second. What was going to happen to my family, everyone else's family, all of the people in the world? A sixth of the fate of the world was on my shoulders again, the other 5ths were on the other's shoulders. Mew must have noticed me because she made my right hand flash pink for a second to remind me of her. I nodded in response.

Back