• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Villainous Team Speculation!

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I think that their would be team Z and thier goal will be to capture the whole region and they use Dark,Ice,Normal and Fighting type pokemon.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I think they will be called Team Dimension or something having to do with X,Y,Z.
I can't guess what they could want with a Bird and a Deer whose powers we barely know about.

I think they will be called Team Dimension or something having to do with X,Y,Z.
I can't guess what they could want with a Bird and a Deer whose powers we barely know about.

Last edited:

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 25, 2013
No boring villainous team please. Cut the world domination project and get yourself to more realistic plans.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Hmmm or they could go for the obvious Team Chromosome lmao.

Years
I don't think the games are named after the genetics... but the 3D model of X,Y, and Z axis so no Chromosome. If they do that than it'll be like Male versus Female...
Speaking of Females I hope the leader is one.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
Years
Going with the X and Y theme, maybe the new villainous team will capture Pokemon and try to splice their genes/DNA together like mad scientists? And as the protagonists you have to stop them from trying to work against nature/creating mutant Pokemon?

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
And what if the female villain is actually the strongest leader of all this time? :3

I think they will use dark, psychic or electric type. Being based on the 3D models, hmm. :C

Years
Well some think the theme is life and death so maybe the evil team seek immortality, heck we've had a god wanna be so why not an immoral wannabe?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Immortality sounds awesome. But I'm not sure how they can actually seek it unless both the legendaries have the power to combine and help someone to live forever. XD;

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
The villianous team will probably have something to do with DNA or something like that and hopefully the story will be darker than the Gen V's story.

Years
Immortality sounds awesome. But I'm not sure how they can actually seek it unless both the legendaries have the power to combine and help someone to live forever. XD;

Well if X is life it could give life force to the team to keep them alive forever. While in Y the legend stops the dying process, aka not devoring their souls.
In the third version they could what you mentioned, bring them together.
This would make it kind of dark, talking about mortality, and how one must spend their life... oh what if Agatha is the evil leader lol.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I've got a feeling that the villainous team would be based around researching and utilising the DNA structure of Pokemon to wreak havoc on the region.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm really hoping that they will use some sort of nature vs. technology aspects; like maybe there can be two villainous teams, instead of one. =O Although, perhaps that's a biiiiiit unlikely because of the dual pokemon games, but.. eh. :3 A DNA theme can be awesome too; perhaps they will sought out to acquire the DNA codes of pokemon for -something-.

Maybe for them to do their bidding? Hmmmm~

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The team's name will most likely be based on DNA, and given the theme, it goes back to my prediction of their goal to steal Pokemon DNA and use on themselves to gain their powers, with little success.

Back