• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Villainous Team Speculation!

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
There are a lot of things pointing at norse mythology in X and Y.

Considering this, perhaps the team could be known as "Team Ragnarok?"

tnfsf11

Another Team would be just very typical & maybe boring if they're not badass enough...
How about the "Team" turns everyone into zombies then it's my role to stop them AND find a cure? (that would be awesome yet not acceptable considering this is -kind of- a kids' game)
LOL :P playing Silent Hill sure screws one's mind a lot...

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
How about the "Team" turns everyone into zombies then it's my role to stop them AND find a cure?

Haha this would definitely be something else xD

The evil team usually wants to capture the Legendary Mascot to rule over the world,
so im guessing this time will be pretty much the same.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
As much as I love all the Norse Mythology ideas, is it bad I'm just expecting a generic Team DNA to just pop up?

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
This, more or less. I doubt that evil Pokemon teams would be that sophisticated, really. .__.;

Which is a shame honestly, there is a lot they could do with this theme honestly, but I doubt they'd want to get too deep, as the main audience is kids. They wouldn't really have much knowledge on it, or really look that deep into it. Of course, it would be the same if they left it simple, so going for something that the older fan base could dig into would be awesome.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
It's very true that genetics itself is a deep subject, but so are space and time. Pokémon is pretty good at taking complex ideas and simplifying them so that the player base of the games can understand the story and what is trying to be accomplished. I mean, if it their focus is genetics, they could be pretty basic and just say they're gaining control of the mascot Pokémon to change their DNA to make super Pokémon. On the theme and still super basic.

Back