• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are you most looking forward to in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver?

Best Reigon?

• Johto

Votes: 127 84.1%
  • Kanto

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters
Years
  • Im mostly looking forward to just about everything. I mainly just like all the johto pokemon and the whole region.My favorite new feature which im really looking forward to is any pokemon following you.Ive been dreaming for that feature for about 10 years.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    EVERYTHING!!! It's been soo long since we haven't seen Jhoto, and we get to see Kanto again in 3D. Soo many new things, soo much to love!

Johto's Best

Luck > Skill
    Years
  • Everything. It's been forever since me and all my friends traversed the Johto Region, so it will all be fun! Not to mention you Pokemon follow you now, and you can (probably) do a lot more in Kanto! What isn't good about this game!?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    I think I'm most hyped about the PokeWalker. Going to attach it to my energetic kitten's collar when he's sleeping and have fun with my laser pointer. :) Then when I go to college, I'll hide mine in my socks and transfer items and pokemon during lunch. :)

Oddly enough, it sounds like elementary school all over. I cared my pocket pikachu everywhere until I left it in my desk and someone stole it. :(

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i just want to see the remake of the first game i've ever played

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm just looking forward to the game itself. I don't care much for the new features, seeing that I've pre-ordered the game in Japanese. But I guess if I had to choose a certain thing in the game...we'll just say it's Silver.

Drone94

Squirtle Rules!!!
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to play I johto again I have been waiting for this day since I finished firered but now it is here and in 3d awesome I also like going to Kanto and Johto also I want to battle Red and Blue hope they have more Pokemon

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    What is it about Heart Gold and Soul Silver that makes you want to buy it?

I personally buying it to playing a new updated version of some of my favourite pokemon games. What makes you want to buy it?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I want it because i love pokemon games... thats it...? gold and silver was great and im hoping this will be able to top platinum!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • The fact that they're Gold/Silver remakes is enough for me. Gold/Silver were the best in the series imo.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • The fact that they're Gold/Silver remakes is enough for me. Gold/Silver were the best in the series imo.

Quoted for truth. I think that's why the majority of everybody is going to buy HG/SS.

I'd be interested to see someone who never played Gold/Silver/Crystal's reaction to playing this, despite it's not the originals. :P

Apostrophe

Everybody do the search dance!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    Because I've been waiting for a G/S remake ever since I heard of FireRed and LeafGreen.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • The fact that it was my favourite Region of all even though the low-level thing and I always enjoyed playing it is coming to the DS let me make wanting it :P

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • G/S/C were the best games of the series, bar none. The fact that they're making remakes of them is great, so my big reason is a lot like others:
    The fact that they're Gold/Silver remakes is enough for me. Gold/Silver were the best in the series imo.

Pani

H e a r t G o l d ♥
    Years
  • I never got to finish my Gold cart (just didn't have the same link to games then) and by the time I got around to it, the save battery had died. I get a chance to relive it!

Also, it looks freakin' sweet.

Back