• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What are you most looking forward to in Pokemon Heart Gold & Soul Silver?

Best Reigon?

• Johto

Votes: 127 84.1%
  • Kanto

Votes: 24 15.9%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
  • Lock this if this dosen't deserve A thread but I havn't seen any discussions about this yet, so I thought why not?

This is a place to discsuss What you're most looking forward to in Heart Gold & Soul Silver and the features events, ect.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    I wanna see kanto in 3D, especially since i grew up with pokemon

Riggzyd

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Im looking forward to catching the Soul Silver legendary pokemon
    BTW what is the main legendary Like Palkia in pearl/Diagla in diamond/Giratina in platinum

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
  • Kanto in 3D *_* I'm definitely looking forward to that. But not only that, I'm also happy to fight Team Rocket again, Silver and having my favourite Pokémon follow me (a small feature, yet I'm totally excited about it) and to carry my favourite Pokémon with me in my pocket via Pokéwalker.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Getting to explore two regions in one game once again, and seeing what new side-quests they put in. GSC felt longer than any of the other games, so I'm hoping they can recapture that.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    The legendary thing really doesn't matter, you can catch both Ho-oh, and Lugia.

I'm looking forward to the Pokethlon (sp?), I love playing minigames!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Pre-E4 Dunsparce!!!

Finally, after so long a time, I can use one to fight Gym Leaders with!

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Ho-oh doesnt look so legendary to me its just like a huge Pidgeot to me

Really? Well, when I first saw the first episode(I was a little kid), I thought Ho-oh was a Fearow. :P

But as far as the games go, I just looking forward to go to all 16 gyms. I've never played a Johto game(I know, my loss) and my FireRed game file was accidently deleted and I don't have the heart to play it anymore. :( I had gotten pretty far. I had just finished the Sevii islands, I believe. (My Emerald was also deleted at one point, but much earlier on. I was just about to defeat the last gym. My luck's rotten. Two deleted files before I had the chance to finish.)

Anyway, as a Misty fan, I can't wait until I can see what she looks like in her Gym. I'm so glad Kanto was confirmed, I would have been sad if I couldn't re-defeat the gym leaders I defeated in Pokemon Yellow(Don't even ask what happened to this one.) and FireRed. Although this time, no Koga or Giovanni.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well you can Get Ho-oh in Soul Silver Later On
    And you can get Lugia In Heart Gold Later On so either way, you get them both I think

Really? Well, when I first saw the first episode(I was a little kid), I thought Ho-oh was a Fearow. :P

But as far as the games go, I just looking forward to go to all 16 gyms. I've never played a Johto game(I know, my loss) and my FireRed game file was accidently deleted and I don't have the heart to play it anymore. :( I had gotten pretty far. I had just finished the Sevii islands, I believe. (My Emerald was also deleted at one point, but much earlier on. I was just about to defeat the last gym. My luck's rotten. Two deleted files before I had the chance to finish.)

Anyway, as a Misty fan, I can't wait until I can see what she looks like in her Gym. I'm so glad Kanto was confirmed, I would have been sad if I couldn't re-defeat the gym leaders I defeated in Pokemon Yellow(Don't even ask what happened to this one.) and FireRed. Although this time, no Koga or Giovanni.

I had A Fire Red File I got really far, but It got deleted and once I started again, I could never be botherd to do the whole adventure again, but im currently playing Emerald which i've just beaten the E4 and got a really good team :)
    And I was waiting for ages for Kanto to be confirmed and once it was I was so glad, it'd be much less fun to experience Kanto and the extra 8 gym badges

Last edited:

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
  • Well you can Get Ho-oh in Soul Silver Later On
    And you can get Lugia In Heart Gold Later On so either way, you get them both I think

I had A Fire Red File I got really far, but It got deleted and once I started again, I could never be botherd to do the whole adventure again, but im currently playing Emerald which i've just beaten the E4 and got a really good team :)
    And I was waiting for ages for Kanto to be confirmed and once it was I was so glad, it'd be much less fun to experience Kanto and the extra 8 gym badges

Much less fun? I think you mean much more fun with Kanto, right? ;)

Anyway, I wish you good luck on your Emerald. Maybe one of these days I'll pick it up again and start over...

Back