• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

BlueEspeon

Banned
Years
  • Age 22
  • Ohio
  • Seen Jan 24, 2014
Ok, I'll be more specific.
They are the only ones that you automatically get (Just by playing)

Sumia: You get her in Chapter, 4, and you can't stop her from joining you
Cordelia: You inevitably get her in Chapter...chapter...um... *One google search later* Chapter 7!
Cynthia: Marry Sumia and play the Side-Chapter. (Optional)
Aversa: Download Side-Chapter from teh intehnetz! and play it to have her join you (Optional)

So technically Cordelia and Sumia are the only 2 essential characters, so most people (Us=not most people) don't even know that Aversa is playable and Cynthia even exists

...And yes, this is a very stupid argument I'm using

Nakala Pri

Frederick and Sumia sound alright together. On my next file... I think this is my next match-ups:

Chrom/Maribelle, Lissa/Libra, Gauis/Avatar, (again) <3 Morgan/Kjelle, Sumia/Frederick, Cordelia/Lon'qu, Olivia/Donnel, Lucina/Inigo, Vaike/Sully, Nowi/Gregor, Henry/Tharja.

I forgot the rest! x#D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Anyone find it uncomfortable for pair any male unit who doesn't look young with Nowi, despite being 1000 years old? I regret pairing her with Gregor instead of Ricken.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I paired her with Ricken on my first file, it was a good couple.
It doesn't matter as long as he doesn't merry Gregor to me.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Nah. Has anybody here beat Lunatic+ yet? I haven't because I didn't even feel like finishing my Lunatic file yet.

I tried Lunatic+ and gave up on Chapter 3. ._.
You need patience and blessings from the RNG so you don't die there.

Years
Anyone find it uncomfortable for pair any male unit who doesn't look young with Nowi, despite being 1000 years old? I regret pairing her with Gregor instead of Ricken.

Nowi and Gregor... uuuugh. :( I ended up pairing Lissa with Gregor and regret it immensely. It's just so awkward.

Years
I'm going to start a Lunatic casual playthrough (because Lunatic classic is ugh) sometime soon in hopes that having the Golden Pack will make it easier. Already thinking of what pairings I want! /D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
No, because he's physically older than Nowi, and I don't want them to go to jail (been reading too much Awkward Zombie).

I've had that pairing when I started Apotheosis, and it was pretty easy with them along side Nah's abilities she got from Henry. =(

Other Pairings...

I have:

Chrom x Sumia (yes I know it's mainstream. go away.)
Cordelia x Lon'qu
Female MU x Inigo (which yeah, Inigo is amazing)
Maribelle x Gaius
Cherche x Stahl
Miriel x Vaike
Sully x Virion
Frederick x Lissa
Libra x Tharja
Olivia x Donnel
Panne x ... RICKEN?! o_o (OKAY I FORGOT ABOUT THIS ONE WHAT WAS I THINKING)

Nakala Pri

Ricken and Nowi! Waaaay better! Thanks for the idea. :P

And who is Miriel gonna marry? Hmm... I dunno. xD

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Pairings Topic???

In my first file the parings were just for...feelings?
Spoiler:

Ehh, I'll post the others later...

Nakala Pri

Nice match-ups, guys! Miriel & Gregor sound interesting. :3

Years
I've never liked Sumia as a character. Always avoid using her, haha. ;v; But those look like good matchups! :) I paired Panne with Stahl too.

Nakala Pri

The language was pretty revolting, but some of them summed it up pretty well. xD

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I finally got to play Radiant Dawn. 0_e
One of my friends has it. I could only get to Chapter 3 so far though, and even then I couldn't finish that one. I'm playing at the normal difficulty.

Hehe, I got Micaiah killed on the first one, Edward on the second and Laura on the third. But I obviously restarted. :p

Back