• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I prefer not to use Ewan because you get him later in the game and he's so hard to train haha. I turn Cormag into a Wyvern Lord and Tana into a Wyvern Knight so I pair them up too anyways haha. As for Olivia+Chrom, it's easy! Just keep Chrom away from other girls and then in the episode were Olivia jumps in, just have her dance to him like 20 times lol. Rightful King Inigo is quality.

well i've done it once already but its really demanding on higher difficulties since sometimes you wont get to choose who you pair up with. i think i did it by marrying off every single wife candidates of Chrom and having Olivia and Chrom pair up on that chapter. also how can i even dance 20 times on that chapter? Gangrel moves on Turn 5 or something near that and every single enemy on the map is aggroed against you so you cant stall for time either. i think Rightful King would be great with Lethality but since no child bar Morgan can have that skillset its not really viable. ugh if only Lissa and Chrom weren't siblings and could marry >.<

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
well i've done it once already but its really demanding on higher difficulties since sometimes you wont get to choose who you pair up with. i think i did it by marrying off every single wife candidates of Chrom and having Olivia and Chrom pair up on that chapter. also how can i even dance 20 times on that chapter? Gangrel moves on Turn 5 or something near that and every single enemy on the map is aggroed against you so you cant stall for time either. i think Rightful King would be great with Lethality but since no child bar Morgan can have that skillset its not really viable. ugh if only Lissa and Chrom weren't siblings and could marry >.<

Hahaha not gunna lie, I don't use Lissa. :P I don't like her character. I play on normal and hard but when I tried Lunatic, I get a**f***ed. I lure out Gangrel and I use the rest of my troops to run away. I try to use fewer units during that chapter so that the aggro enemies take longer to reach. At the beginning, I won't move my characters so I have a few more turns to dance.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Hahaha not gunna lie, I don't use Lissa. :P I don't like her character. I play on normal and hard but when I tried Lunatic, I get a**f***ed. I lure out Gangrel and I use the rest of my troops to run away. I try to use fewer units during that chapter so that the aggro enemies take longer to reach. At the beginning, I won't move my characters so I have a few more turns to dance.

Well i pair those two up have chrom beat as many guys as he can and in the end hope for the best :P kinda easier imo especially if you train chrom

Back