• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frost and Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankari

...gone.
Years
What a second, Dragon Master, do you mean Pokemon you make up (I don't mind them, and you don't have to make a picture, just discribe them), or mine? (I don't mind any one you choose, except it can't be legendary)

And Peekotay is NOT weird! I drew it on the computer, that's why! I'll try to do it BETTER...

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Sorry to double post, but it's 6 and we'd better get started. Okay, but first I need your pokemon, Dragon Master. If you don't post sooner or later, than this RP will become nothing but an Offtopic Discussion :laugh:

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Sorry to TRIPLE post, but we need to get started! (Dragon Master, just PM me and I'll set it up)

Haley was watching her favorite show, Yu Yu Hakesho (yay!). They just got in a nasty fight with this demon guy when:
"We interupt this program to bring an urgent announcement."
"Oh, COME ON!" She yells and bangs on the TV.
"Proffeser Oak from the Kanto region has an important announcement about all the rain."
"Thank you. I see all of you have noticed that there has been rain over a few months. This may not seem dangerous, but the water has become chest high and we shall not stay indoors any longer. We aren't able to get to our food and many pokemon are dieing (except for water pokemon). Many people have suggested eating some Magikarp for the rest of our lives." His face became a little weird. "I don't think we'll be doing that. I think the cause of the rain is of Dragonair and the pokemon Tiab. I know you've heard of the old man in the hospital, and so this is what I think has happened: legend says that Tiab can take over sick bodies and send messages of what is happening. It does do it on purpose, I might add. It does it because it likes to make humans--er--'freaked out', heh, but it didn't fool me." He gave a nervous glance at the news man near him as he chuckled. "Well, Tiab has a different reaction with sick pokemon. It can control the whole thing! What I'm saying is, PLEASE we need at least 3 or 4 pokemon trainers that are strong enough to take this thing on. Since Tiab already told us where he his, we just need to go there! So come to my lab in Pallet Town if you want to go, Okay?"
Haley flicked the TV off. She forgot completely about the show. She looked in the closet at her dusty back pack. She dusted it off and gripped it tightly. She went over to the phone to call Nick.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
"Hello?" nick said picking up the phone
"REALY?"
"ill be right over"nick said hangin up the phone
"wow"he said to himself
"cant imagine...."
nick ran up to his room and opened his case and withdrew the six pokeballs
"faith be with us" he said
and he was off.....

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
Years
I would join, but we have to have one of your made up pokemon (you guys create too many restrisctions for Rpgs which is why i love pokemon dimension)

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
I was so sorry I was so..... busy!
Oh and flygonruler I don't wan it anymore! Thanks anyway!
Dragonair
latios
Kingdra
selamence
dragonite
Metanite (a steel/dragon made out of a metagross and a dragonite)

Sankari

...gone.
Years
Oh, what the heck! Dragon Master, it's okay, you don't NEED to have one of my pokemon: you can have on of your's. And shep, I don't care anymore, just got on. Let's just go on with the RP!

The Vince Knight

Years
Drago is sleeping on the bed with his pkmn.
"Ahhhhh! One nice morning isn't it?" Drago said.
The other pkmn were around him sad.
"Whats the long face?" He said.
All the pkmn were making a hungry sound.
"I forgot to feed them!" Drago said
He fed the pkmn with special pokeblocks five in each bowl.
"I need to make a call." Drago said
Ring.. ring...
"Hello haley?"
"What Drago?"
"Do you mind if I come over cause i'm seeing the terrible news and maybe we could do something about it."

Sankari

...gone.
Years
"Yeah, come over!" Haley replies. "Nicks coming, too. Be carefull, though: the water's chin deep now. I'll call Scott."
She placed the phone on it's receiver then dialed Scott's number.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
Years
Nick got onto spirit and rode over too haley's
"cant amahine why the waters so deep eh spirit?"he asked
"FLYgonnnn "she replied
"well I hope your right" he said,his voice trailing off....

The Vince Knight

Years
Meanwhile.....
Drago and his pkmn are doing are run to haley's house.
" A nice sunny day for a run at the beach to haley's.... right?" Drago said
The others smile.
"But I'd reckon that flying would be mach faster" Drago said
He hoped on dragonite and the others followed.

The Vince Knight

Years
"The streets are flooded? No worries i'll just use a boat!" Drago said.
Gets tons of logs and uses his pkmn to make it faster.
"One canoo coming right through!"
At haleys house...
"So I can't get into the front because of the flood... but I could go down the chimney.... Return all of you!" Drago said
He returns his pkmn.
"Down the chimney I go!" He said
*The falling noise starts playing*
BANG!
"What was that?" Haley said

Sankari

...gone.
Years
"How can you stop the fllod when it's constantly raining?" Haley yelled.
"Proff. Oak said that we have to go to the east coast. I guess I can use my Flygon, Emerald, to fly to where ever we need to go." A beautiful pokemon came out and made it's familiar sound. It's gem necklace sparkled. "Wow..." she looked at Emerald with awe. "All this time and I haven't seen you, Emerald."
She gave Emerald a hug.
"I wonder when Scott's coming?"

The Vince Knight

Years
"We can't go now we hav to wait for scott" Drago said
Drago dials scotts number for the 100th time
"SCOTT ARE YOU THERE THIS IS A REAL EMERGENCY!!!!" He yelled
"I've got an idea." Drago said
"What?" Haley said
"Hows about we seal the chimmney so the flood can't be here?" He said

Sankari

...gone.
Years
I'm doing first person now...

"Drago, you're missing my point. What I want to do is stop the rain. You see, if we seal the chimney, than we can't go outside and buy food. Oak said that the old man guy said that we need to go to the eastern coast. I think we should bring your dragonite to fly their."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
"Hello..." Scott said drozilly "This is...Scott Winters...would you like fries with that..." Scott said and sat up rubbing his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back