• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Frost and Heat

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
Years
  • "Scott! Drago here! Are you at a restuant? STOP GOOFING OFF AND GET TO HALEYS HOUSE WE HAV BEEN WAITING 10 HOURS!" Drago said
    "Oh and if you don't hurry up we'll hop on my Dragonite and go to the eastern coast..."He said
    Drago hangs up.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    (sorry to double post but im a mod! so ha!) :P well Dragon_Master i thought i had Latios...^_^;
    Yay! Your dream came true!

"Next thing you'll know he's going to scream 'GIGANTIC DONUT!' (for those of you who remember my old sig :B)." -picks up phone-"Come ON Scott! We haven't got any time to waste!"

I suddenly hear a noise at the door.

(I don't care who it is: Scott or Nick. If it's Nick, it makes sense, but if it's Scott, that makes no sense whatsoever :B)

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "yeah, yeah..." Scott said as he pulled on his red sweatshirt and released both Torch (Charizard) and Dragonite and hopped on Torch and flew to Haleys house.

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
  • Nick stepped inside as the water came in
    "woh sorry about that"
    "so who ya taking too hailey?" nick asked still tierd

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • It's dead because I haven't been going online that much. Yes, Caitlin, you can join. You got permission from me when we were walking to school. Just come up like your my best friend.

"Hey, Nick: what took you so long? With Spirit, I thought you would be here in a heart beat!"

A knock came to the door (that's supposed to be you, Caitlin!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back