• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON TOURNAMENT, APPROVED! (HUGE TOURNEY)

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
Years
AlThe Tournament Entrants have been paired up, and the tourney will be happening this week.

Classic:

Kepov
Vs. Wonjoon0330

Dr. Feelgood
Vs Air Pichu

Ry91
Vs Bye

mrrh25
Jin Roh

dr4g0n12
Vs. Yung_Link

Super:

Kenpari
Vs Wonjoon0330

MasterFun101
Vs RandomSauceMustache

Joshk_Bra
Vs: -Bye-

Also:

SOME OF THE ENTRANTS HAVE NOT REPLIED! PLEASE DO SO ASAP!

NOTE: This Tournament has been approved by Aurafire.

Well, as the title suggests, I'm going to hopefully start a fun, and friendly, Pokemon Tournament over Wi-fi. This tournament (DOUBLET's SHADOWBRAWL) will be sanctioned based on your level and experience, so that it will be fun and fair for all the contestants.

Now, let's start off, let me explain a basic format of the tournament:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, to keep things fair, I will be sanctioning battles by level. There will be 3 categories to enter, which are listed below:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Now that that's settled, I need to go over the most important thing, the rules. These rules are primarily a stricter version of battle tower's, but you still need to read and understand them.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Now that we have the boring part over, we can get to onto something more casual, the prizes! Prizes will be given to trainers who come in third, second or third place. Also, the runner up and honorable mention of the Super Skirmish will receive a few legendary Pokemon (Oh and all the below are LEGIT, none were cheated for):

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

There, pretty good huh? Now, you guys are probably wondering how you earn the title "Honorable Mention". This will be given to the participant who goes against the greatest odds, and gets the farthest. Mainly, it will be chosen by the stats, moves of your pokemon, and how much you're able to rock the boat when battling tough foes.

Now, how about "How to Enter"...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

The tournament is scheduled to be held on Saturday, June 5th. Registration closes Saturday, May 30th.

Well, that's it. Be sure to tell your friends, neighbors, siblings, cousins... Everyone! About my tourney. (If they do not have a Pokecommunities account, then give me their info as well) I'm hoping this tourney is both fun, exciting, adrenaline rushing, awesome, and fair!

One Last Very Important Note: THIS THREAD IS ONLY TO SIGN UP! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS YOU MUST SEND THEM TO ME VIA PM OR E-MAIL.

-See you soon! Doublet OUT!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 7, 2010
Yeah, I'll join Super Skirmish.

And, eh, might as well try for Classic as well.

FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Last edited:

!?

Akitakeshi
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2010
I would like to join Classic. (Not with the team in my trainer card, though.)

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
Years
Thanks to the contestants so far. Now, none of you have to do it right at this moment, but when you get a chance could you send me a Friend Code? (I'm assuming that raitoningu will be using the one in his signature)

Also, the Super Skirmish is open to everyone, no matter what level. It may be the one that you have the least chance in winning, but why don't you guys go ahead and give it a shot? (You are allowed to enter more than one!)

Well, I'll be awaiting more contestants! See you later!

Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2010
I wasn't aware that Garchomp was considered an Uber now. Last i checked it was still OU.

yuck.

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
Years
Im in for the Classic.

I got a few questions but I'll ask later, gotta go train my Pokemanz xD

SCV058

The Able Vet
Years
his is another category for pokemon of any level. The only difference here is that your Pokemon will not automatically be elevated to level 100. (They will stay at there current level) This is the section with the most rules, and the section where the rules will be the most strongly enforced. I only suggest entering this one if you have beaten the Elite Four, and have legit, exceptionally good pokemon. (Level 50 and Higher is recomended)

So how exactly are people supposed to do this? Pokmeon are at LV. 100 / 50 on Wi-fi, you can't use current levels.

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
Years
Ok, I'll answer this one, but from now on can you PM me the questions?

Last I checked (yesterday) there was just a regular "Free Single" Wif-fi setting...

And, thanks for joining everyone! :-)

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
Years
umm I shall donate if that ok?
so here we go! I can donate any 3 of the following:
shiny evd ho-oh jap lv 100 (super skirmish)
shiny lickilicky (classic)
shiny lapras lv 100 evd (classic- super skirmish)
shiny sunflora lv 26 (minute melee)

I can donate more if you want :) I had a trade shop but thats a bit hectic lol, so I'll be happy to help!
also if you want can I help in any other way?

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
You are correct my sigs friend code is the one ill be using
Im gonna sign on for super skirmish too k?

PirateSam

Pokemon Ranger
Years
I would like to enter the super skirmish and classic if thats ok.

And aswell mabye i missed it but are event pokemon allowed like the pikachu with surf?

Back