• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON TOURNAMENT, APPROVED! (HUGE TOURNEY)

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
Years
  • Thanks Everybody! Now, according to my calendar, this is teh last day to enter!

Oh, and most likeley I shall be rescheduling the date of the tournament. I realized I will be away for the date. So it will be held a week later. More details will be released May 29th.

-Thats all, Doublet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    sign me up for classic, is it 3 vs 3 or 6 vs 6 and such?, and FYI its already May 30th lol

ry91

That's what she said!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2012
    uhhhh is it possible if i can change from super skirmish to classic combat? i didnt see the 3 100 lv max rule when i signed up, if not ill just drop out

Doublet

Zelda PWNs!
    Years
  • I have had far to many curve balls thrown at me latley to even think about this tournement, However! It is going to start this saturday! So be ready. I will be PMing contestants with this recent notice, as well as working hard on brackets.

Thanks for your patience, Doublet.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    I VM'd Kepov and Kenpari and Kepov replied by PM'ing me but Kenpari didn't.
    I'm going to get my match with Kepov done this week and if Kenpari still haven't send me any message by then, give me a free win.

Edit: It looks like Kepov doesn't wanna battle me which is good because that means I can get free win(yay)

Last edited:

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
  • I VM'd Kepov and Kenpari and Kepov replied by PM'ing me but Kenpari didn't.
    I'm going to get my match with Kepov done this week and if Kenpari still haven't send me any message by then, give me a free win.

Edit: It looks like Kepov doesn't wanna battle me which is good because that means I can get free win(yay)
    It's not that I didn't want to battle, I couldn't I was very busy. Since this tourney is in a dead point, we could do this in like 2 days (6pm - 10pm EST)

&

Doublet, Talking about dead.. is the tourney dead?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023

It's not that I didn't want to battle, I couldn't I was very busy. Since this tourney is in a dead point, we could do this in like 2 days (6pm - 10pm EST)

&

Doublet, Talking about dead.. is the tourney dead?
    This tourney is long dead because I VM'd & PM'd Doublet 2 week ago and he never replied back to me.

So in other words, Doublet abandoned his own tournament and therefore, I declare that this tourney is dead.

Back