• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shortdan1998

Rawr! I'm back, baby!
Years
  • How about a DragonDance Larvitar for a Naughty Ditto then? My platinum was lost so I lost an event Shaymin and a few Milotics

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • ill give you an aron for a bold ditto..

I've already had someone offer an Aaron. Look through the posts above to make sure you offer something I haven't already got on the table from someone else. I'll take them off the wanted list when the trade is complete.

All trades will be handled on the posted date as far as I know. :D I'll post a notice if the date/time changes.

Woot woot! Second page!!!!!!!! *celebrates*

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Lol I'm guessing you didn't see this.

Actually, I did XD I was just writing down everyone's orders. :)

*uses "official" voice*

Current Orders To Fill
    Mason69 - Adamant Ditto
    Future Arceus - Modest Ditto x 2
    Hahlin - Hasty Ditto
    DragonRush - Careful Ditto
    mic000899 - Adamant Ditto
    shortdan1998 - Naughty Ditto
    crimsonstorm - Timid Ditto
    shookie - Impish Ditto
    Buzimu - Adamant, Careful, Impish Ditto
    Pwnobi - Shiny Raticate
    Hyunn - Gligar
    subdecay - Shiny Dugtrio
    xcellence - Gligar
    0089 - Totadile
    ElHeroe - Bashful Ditto, Bold Ditto, Docile Ditto, Hardy Ditto, Lonely Ditto, Naive Ditto, Quirky Ditto, Relaxed Ditto, and Serious Ditto

IV Research Request
    Lil MuDkiP849

Last edited:

Katarn

EV Trainer / Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2011
    Could you breed me a Jolly Scyther w/ Technician?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • I can trade you Spinarak, Shuckle, Lileep, and Anorith. If possible, I would like any of the following you have left: Adamant/Jolly/Modest Dittos.

Hahlin

The USN Soldier
    Years
  • Small change in request. I got the Careful Ditto, so is there a chance I can trade in for a Hasty instead please? Same offer stands.

Bloothump

the Sea Fungi Pokemon.
    Years
  • Could I get a Torchic egg?
    In return I can give you a Chikorita/chikorita egg.

I now see someone already offered a chikorita, so uhh, Level 60 Arcanine is the best I can offer.

Last edited:

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • I'm looking for a calm ditto and a relaxed ditto. Also I am in need of a modest Spiritomb since 30 hatched eggs from a modest ditto with an everstone havent gotten me anywhere.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • would you happen to have any items?

Items are now posted on the first page!

I can give you lv 47 Ho-Oh or lv 50 Latios.

Latios sounds good :)

I'm looking for a calm ditto and a relaxed ditto. Also I am in need of a modest Spiritomb since 30 hatched eggs from a modest ditto with an everstone havent gotten me anywhere.

I can get you the Dittos, but the Spiritomb will have to wait. I haven't gotten one yet, so I'll breed one for you when I get one. :D

Shop Note
    If your FC is not in your sig, please send it to me via vm or pm. I don't like to collect FCs on the day of the trade.
    Also, I should be getting my work schedule today! (If my boss actually calls me in :S ) I should know for sure this afternoon if I have to push the trade date back to Friday.

Last edited:
    Back