• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

KinaWolf24's Trade Station

Should I have a new Giveaway?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 19 82.6%
  • Nah. We're good.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Maybe...depends on what it is.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
Years
  • Offer still open...
    fillerfiller

I've taken a note of your offer and written it down on my "To-Do List".

Shop Note
    As far as I know, I'm still available to trade today. My boss wasn't at work yesterday when I called, so I couldn't ask him. We shall see! If I don't post this afternoon at the trade time, then the trade date and time will be pushed back to Friday, April 30 @ about 6:30-ish.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2012
    "I only trade legends for legends, sorry."

Well .. I also Have a Azelf,Cresselia,Moltres,Dialga,Suicune,Giratina .

. What Do You Say ?

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • "I only trade legends for legends, sorry."

Well .. I also Have a Azelf,Cresselia,Moltres,Dialga,Suicune,Giratina .

. What Do You Say ?

I've already got those, but I do need another Dialga, so I guess it's ok.

Due to unforseen issues, the trade date has been pushed back to Friday, April 30 @ 6:30-ish Central Standard Time. Please send your FCs to me before then, as I don't like to scramble for them at the last minute. Orders are first come, first surve on trade day, so please be on time. I should be available throughout this weekend except on Saturday, as I go into work on Saturday at 11:00 am, and I don't know when I'll be back on on Saturday. Please vm me before 11 am if you can trade before then.

Thanks, always,
    Kina

Last edited:

jm417

Expert Egg Move Breeder
    Years
  • I got a modest spiritomb now. Now I only need a Relaxed Snorlax that has the move curse. But I'm doing that myself. I'm trying to do at least one pokemon of each type fully trained in IV's at least up to lv 80, with as few type weaknesses as possible, with natures that benefit their base stats, and with move sets that are both strong and cover as many possible weaknesses as possible, and for some pokemon different ability. It's easier than it sounds.

Anyway, of the 3 natures of ditto I don't have, relaxed, calm, and docile, I only will need the first 2 because Docile doesn't do anything. I can give you a spiritomb and whatever else you want. Between all my games, I have probably got one or more of everything.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • I got a modest spiritomb now. Now I only need a Relaxed Snorlax that has the move curse. But I'm doing that myself. I'm trying to do at least one pokemon of each type fully trained in IV's at least up to lv 80, with as few type weaknesses as possible, with natures that benefit their base stats, and with move sets that are both strong and cover as many possible weaknesses as possible, and for some pokemon different ability. It's easier than it sounds.

Anyway, of the 3 natures of ditto I don't have, relaxed, calm, and docile, I only will need the first 2 because Docile doesn't do anything. I can give you a spiritomb and whatever else you want. Between all my games, I have probably got one or more of everything.

Look through the posts to see what I still need by my list. If I didn't think of something that you might have or if you have some good egg move pokes or ev/iv pokes, those'll work.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • The next available trade date has been moved to this coming Friday, May 7, 2010 @ about 6:30 pm. Please vm me at the time or after to trade if you can.

Also, my list of items I have put up for trade have been posted as well. :)

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • Hello again! I'll have a Latias please. I'll offer you a Rayquaza that i got from a friend. It's been touched if thats ok with you.
    Edit:Oh can you also attach Tm79 Dark Pulse? I'll attach a rare candy to the Rayquaza.

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Hello again! I'll have a Latias please. I'll offer you a Rayquaza that i got from a friend. It's been touched if thats ok with you.
    Edit:Oh can you also attach Tm79 Dark Pulse? I'll attach a rare candy to the Rayquaza.

That'll be great :) I'll be ready to trade this coming Friday.

I have issued a Give-Away Event for all who are interested! Check the first post and post which one you want!

Last edited:

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • I've added pictures to the thread to make it easier to decipher. The pokes I've put up on the Offer section have their stats/natures posted (except for Dittos). Enjoy!

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Check on my want list. Also, do you have any Shinies? I'll give you all three for a Shiny I don't have. Which of the three do you want? (I have two different sets of legendary birds)

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Trade? Adamant Ditto holding Heart Scale x1, Sea Incense x1 for Duskull holding Rare Candy x1 and Max PP x1.

Do you have 3 different Adamant Ditto's or are all of them just clones?
    Roselia + Rose incense = Budew
    Sudowoodo + Rock incense = Bonsly
    Chansey + Luck incense = Happiny

I'll gladly trade you these to get the ones you need.

KinaWolf24

Unleash the Hounds
    Years
  • Trade? Adamant Ditto holding Heart Scale x1, Sea Incense x1 for Duskull holding Rare Candy x1 and Max PP x1.

That sounds good. I'll have it ready when I get WiFi (look on first post for time).

I've got a Bonsly coming in, and I've already recieve a Happiny (I think...I've been busy XD )

All of the Dittos are unique and caught in the wild from my LeafGreen or my Platinum's Trophy Garden.

Back