• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Cyan [Beta 3 Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
Will it be possible to continue playing it on the same rom when you upload a new beta?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Huge fan of this game!! When are you shooting to finish up this hack? Looking forward to finishing what I started. Lvl 33 luxio; lvl 36 Expleetle; and lvl 35 Meganium

DarkSerenity

Kari-Chan
Years
Wow, this hack looks pretty good. I like the story ideas, too. The fakemon are fantastic. I think it would be one of my favourite hacks along with Flora Sky.

KinKage

Golden Shadow
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
You should add a hero sprite for this hopefully you already planned this for beta 3
Amazing hack btw

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 22, 2014
I dont know what program to use to make it work. Could someone tell me?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
You need to extract the .rar files then use Lunar IPS to patch the preexisting clean FireRed ROM.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
u really changed d meaning of fakemons for me....i hv played several hacks but didn't catched a single fakemon ....but in cycan they r gud looking like other pkmns ..if sm1 iz new it might b impossible fr him to differentiate....ur fakemons r really gud especially ruffski it is not only powerful but also good looking nd crabble too.. :)..... hope dat u finish dis hack.........

Years
  • Seen today
Anyone find the rare pokemon on snowcrest path that the man in snowcrest city mentioned? I've found swinub, cubchoo, piloswine and sneasel. Piloswine was the hardest to find, but I dont think that the rare pokemon as I found it in avalanche cave before.

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
@sharingan_warrior It's Ruffski, Arctic Dog. Try little harder. ;)
About progress.. I'm also concerned about lack of this, especially that Crunch keeps silence in the topic. But still! Hopefully! ^^

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2022
I want to check the base stats and typings of all the Fakemon so I know what is worth catching and how strong they will be when they evolve, but YAPE doesn't work with this patched ROM. Please can you add a document of all the Fakemon (with typings evolutions, base stats and abilities) in future downloads please?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 16, 2015
Is Swirlix catchable in beta 2 or will it be added later? If it's already in, where can I find him? thanks in advice :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2021
@HeroesAndCons: I also like this idea and I think that Crunch mentioned something about it in previous post.
@Dressierd I don't think so. I ground every area to catch all, but there were no Swirlix. :( Maybe you can buy it in egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back