• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Round 1

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • I have put a message in my sig to all memebers of my team to PM me to discuss team captain, I am the only person who has posted here in my team other then Ravenstorture

come on team, we need to find a leader!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow, I'm the vice? x3

*waves FBIA flag*

...errr... yeah. xD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Ok xD YAY! I'm on Darth's team! ^-^

Now I'm the third member from our team to post~

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • A co-leader isn't essential. You just need a team captain for the moment.

DONT FORGET YOUR WAGERS AS WELL. THEY'RE EQUALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Lucid

Okay MCD, I'm going to be leader of our team, and Schy wants to be co-leader.

Lucid

You two shouldn't just go decide something, then do it and then after you have already done it tell people to PM them if they don't like this. Meh, whatever. Do whatever, I don't care.
    I had talked to some of the other people on MSN, and you said you didn't want to do it the other day.

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Hotaru said:
    I had talked to some of the other people on MSN, and you said you didn't want to do it the other day.

Well the way that you and Shu made it sound was like you two hadn't talked to anyone else and you two just chose that and if no one liked it they could take it up with you two, but other than that, that was how it was going to go.

Back