• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mole - Round 1

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    I'm pretty sure we'll be wagering the maximum of $100, but I'll let Arcy confirm.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Fine... Andy shall be your captain, and you will wager $100 Mickey Mouse Dollars.

OK, Round 1 (finally) is a trivia round is entitled:

CARTOON CARTOONS!

Basically, this round tests people on their knowledge of the glorious channel of Cartoon Network. There shall be 20 questions, and the aim is to get the most right.

For every question you get right, you will win double your wager
    For every question you get wrong, you will lose double your wager

1 member (i.e. your captain) must submit the results for all of the team, and you must do so... in 36 hours, as I'm an evil son of a *****. Here we go then!

1) Name all 5 Teen Titans
    2) What is the date that Camp Lazlo starts
    3) What is the date that Toonami started in the US
    4) What is the date that Toonami started in the UK (Channel)
    5) Name 15 Imaginary Friends from "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
    6) Who is the VA of Eduardo (Foster's) and Raimundo (Xiaolin Showdown)
    7) Who is the VA of Frankie (Foster's)
    8) Name 10 AS Comedies
    9) Name 10 AS Action shows
    10) Which episode did FMA stop on AS (Name and Number)
    11) Who is the Essence Stealer in Samurai Jack
    12) What is the current weekday Miguzi (US) schedule (Time and shows)
    13) What is the current weekday Fridays schedule (Time and shows)
    14) What is the current weekday Toonami (US) schedule (Time and shows)
    15) What is the current Adult Swim (US) schedule for all of the Week commencing 11/6/05
    16) What time do Cartoon Cartoons start in the UK
    17) Name 3 cartoons aired on Cartoon Network in the US, but Boomerang in the UK
    18) Which episoide of Megas XLR was broadcast first in the UK before the US
    19) Which episodes of Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends were broadcast first in the UK before the US
    20) How many episodes are in a Cartoon Network Studios produced season

:D Aren't I evil XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The UK IS in Europe :P It features Cartoon Network questions from the UK as well as the US, so the only people complaining are the Aussies XD

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    ravenstorture said:
    Well the way that you and Shu made it sound was like you two hadn't talked to anyone else and you two just chose that and if no one liked it they could take it up with you two, but other than that, that was how it was going to go.
    Um, I PMed everyone, and they all said it was okay. They had some questions (they wanted you to be leader, yeah you), but you said you didn't want to be. So unless anyone wants to be co-leader, go ahead and step up. We'll take a vote then. I don't really care.

Edit: MCD, that's not fair, I don't get Cartoon Network on my TV. ;o;

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    I got that, ok so now I will give you some answers MCD, there are 13 of them, 7 more will be posted by my teammates, not me, not Miyu, because I will be offline and Miyu is not online. We will give you the answers!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Just to remind everyone, don't post the answers here. Send Jon a PM with the answers (you post them here other teams with pick up the answers). Unless Jon states to post here. XD

And thanks Jon, picking Cartoon Network great idea. You must have read somewhere that I don't watch Cartoons anymore. And I haven't watched Toonami since the first Tom was there. XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't even have cable! ;_;

You're evil... T-T

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
    Everyone else is right! You're evil MCD! :P Good thing I'm not answering. I don't watch CN. (If the quiz were about Nickelodeon instead, I would've aced it! :P )

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog said:
    The UK IS in Europe :P It features Cartoon Network questions from the UK as well as the US, so the only people complaining are the Aussies XD
    You... meanie... ;_____________;
    *shrugs* I haven't watched TV over here in forever.
    Goooooooooogle time!

Back