• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HIVEBENT ☆ another hidden SGRUB game [M][OOC+SU]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

HIVEBENT
☆ another hidden SGRUB game ☆

☆ 7 SPOTS REMAINING ☆

======> Lady Gunner: Tell everyone where this idea came from!

If you want you can see a very short introduction to HOMESTUCK right here!

If you want a shorter, horrendous intro, read what I am typing here.

This RP is about HOMESTUCK, a very famous webcomic written by the god, Andrew Hussie. Basically, this story is about a boy who just had his 13th birthday and go on a crazy adventure with his friends, his friends from another world in another universe, eat cakes, build, do some shenanigans, make time loops and paradoxes, and many more!

======> Reader: Wait, You're telling us about HOMESTUCK, not HIVEBENT! WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Jeez, chill okay! I'm telling you about HOMESTUCK because most of the elements found in HIVEBENT are the same in HOMESTUCK!

What's the difference, you may ask? It's simple really!

In one of the acts in HOMESTUCK, there was a Earth-like planet, which is not like Earth at all, which we call "Alternia". Alternia has Earth-like people in it, which do not look like any Earth people we see! We call them, "trolls". They are vicious Earth-like creatures that have candy corn colored horns, gray skin, and black hair. They have a complicated love system and are generally battle ready! Trolls that are currently in Alternia are about 6 Solar sweeps old (which translates into 13 Earth years) since adults in Alternia are banned. More info on trolls can be found here.

This RP focuses on Alternia and you will be playing as one of the trolls in Alternia! Your group will be playing simple, innocent, new game called SGRUB.

======> Lady Gunner: Explain the RP!

As I said, this RP focuses on Alternia and you will be playing as one of the trolls in Alternia! Your group will be playing simple, innocent, new game called SGRUB. This will be a sandbox RP with a chapter system I like to call, ACTS, which guides the players in the game, and to reach the ultimate goal which is a secret ;3

In the first part of your RP, you will be in your respiteblock (or bedroom in Earth terms) chilling out, talking to your troll buddies with a chat program called "Trollian", until you go venturing inside of your hive (or house in Earth terms) until you receive a game called SGRUB. It doesn't matter how do you get the game. You proceed to install it with your buddies and soon find out this will trigger something sinister in the real world.

======> Lady Gunner: Explain Classes and Aspects

Even before anything happens in the RP, your character has been assigned with a MYTHOLOGICAL TITLE. The first part of it is the CLASS, which describe the intended role of the player in SGRUB. Each class is either ACTIVE or PASSIVE, which ACTIVE means offensive and PASSIVE means defensive. The second part is the ASPECT. It determines what powers do you get, whether be it controlling air, fortune, time, space, etc.

Here are the available CLASSES. DO NOTE THAT ONCE A CLASS HAS BEEN TAKEN, YOU CANNOT CHOOSE IT AGAIN. Also don't worry about gender specific classes, you can choose anything as long as its still available. ACTIVE/PASSIVE; CLASS (REVERSED GENDER CLASS-gender)

PAGE/HEIR (HEIRESS-f): Becomes/Inherits

MAID (BUTLER-m)/KNIGHT: Assists/Protects

SYLPH (GENT-m)/SEER: Heals/Sees

WITCH (WARLOCK-m)/MAGE: Manipulates/Understands

THIEF/ROGUE: Steals to benefit self/Steals to benefit others

Here are special CLASSES, you cannot choose them unless you get permission from GM and write a very good SU

PRINCE (PRINCESS-f)/BARD: Destroys/Inivites or allows destruction

Here are the ASPECTS. You can only choose the 15 listed here. Like in CLASSES, you cannot choose one that has been chosen. These are Fan made Aspects and credits to the creator. LINK

Spoiler:

======> Lady Gunner: Explain rules, SU, etc...

Here are the rules to follow in this nice RP.

1. Follow the PokeCommunity rules and the Roleplay Corner rules. srsly do i even need to put it here? :|

2. NO GODMODDING. Seriously, this is a game, play fair and be vulnerable :P

3. Write "Her Imperious Condescension" at the end of your SU to prove that you have atleast skimmed the whole first post. I worked really hard on this ;-;

4. Ask questions, write comments, and stuff here in the OOC thread. The RP itself should be written on the IC thread.

5. Please tell if you'll be inactive so that we can excuse you. This RP is not fast paced so take the time you need. Unexcused Inactivity might result in your character dying. (and possibly no afterlife :x)

6. Rated M coz of violence but keep profanity to a minimum and no GORE AND TOO ROMANTIC scenes please.

7. In HOMESTUCK, they use scripts (or pesterlogs) there. You are allowed to make them AS LONG AS your post still constitutes atleast 60% minimum RP compliance. We don't want posts that has a whole pesterlog in it and no other things.

AND HERE IS THE SU!​

Name: Your name must have 2 names, first and last, with 6 LETTERS EACH. ie. Karkat Vantas
Title: CLASS of ASPECT ie. Knight of Blood
Color: You can only chose among these colors:
Spoiler:

Trolltag: Name used in Trollian. Format should be nameName [NN] ie. carcinoGeneticist [CG]
Symbol: The symbol located at your shirt. You can only choose characters such as Greek Letters, etc. but DO NOT choose characters that represent the zodiac ie. ♋, ♌, etc. Example of a symbol: ♋
Typing Quirk: How do you type in Trollian. Do you put sp3c14l c)(arac)(t-Ers or do you add symbols like these :33 < or D--> before you type?
History: A brief intro on your character, what happened in your 6 solar sweeps of your life. Small things like ancestors, and stuff also go here :33
Ancestor: Usually trolls do not know who are their ancestors. But you guys do! Well, a little at most. What is he/she like, and what did he/she did in the time before you? What is his/her title? Note that the title must start with "The" and a word that describes him/her. Also, that word should have 8 characters, whether letter or symbol or number. ie. The Signless
Lusus: This is an animal guardian or some sorts. You can choose any animal. ie. Crab-like lusus.
Hive: Basically, what does your home look like? Your respiteblock, any fancy things? Where is it located, etc.
Appearance: Things like, what hairstyle do you have, what shape are your horns, etc. Your outfit consists of having a black tshirt that has your symbol that has your color in it. You can add more accessories like having a jacket, skirt, different colored shoes, etc. As long as you have a black tshirt. You can add a picture here but you have to atleast give a sentence about it.
Traits: You should have atleast 3 good and 3 bad traits about your character.​

======> Lady Gunner: Name the Hidden SGRUB players!

BOLD for official players; ITALICS for reserved

Lady Gunner as gameMaster [GM]; This Session's Andrew Hussie
Crystalanachrony as nemhainsTower [NT]; Oberon Morigg; Knight of Dreams Ѫ
Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers as royalRebel [RR]; Ajaris Otiran; Princess of Wrong Φ
DeuceClubs as ancientClockwork [AC]; Sayata Corela; Maid of Loss Ω
timaeusTestified as outerScientist [OS]; Torvas Betali; Rogue of Time β
Lt Col. Fantastic as omniPotent [OP]; Junith Taiyoh; Bard of Zen ж

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
RESERVING A SPOT kill me now, I shouldn't join but hahahha. It's not like I could ever pass up on this one.

I want to be the fuchsia violet troll ;)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
My brain literally exploded having to read and approve this. I trust that this all makes sense to some people out there :<.

Suing for damages.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Reach Act 5 Act 1 and you might understand, Peter ;)

Aw, I would have liked to have the canon aspects, actually. But I'll try to pick from these, then...

Violet Princess of Wrong, if I may try to write a SU that can deserve Princess. My plan is that she will be rebellious and bordeline break the game herself, but at the same time seek out wrongs and destroy them - thus making things right for others even though she creates chaos around herself. Haha, does that make any sense?

Princess of War would be fun too, since she could be pretty violent and angry herself to fit with the aspect, but the class makes her destroy anger and war around her - thus bringing about peace. Prince is such an interesting class!

But yeah, I'll try for Wrong, if I may.

EDIT: also, reserving the Φ sign ;D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

ajariscopy_zps1e7f54e5.png
Name: Ajaris Otiran

Title: PRINCESS of WRONG

Color: Violet

Trolltag: royalRebel [RR]

Symbol: Φ

Theme song: I - Overture

Typing Quirk: trollian is my window towards the world i wish i could be a bigger part of!! so in an uprise against my "fine" upbringing,, i don't use any capitalization at all,, and all punctuation is doubled (as to reflect how my symbol is cut in two halves by the whip in the middle,, as i like to view it.. other than that,, perfect grammar and a lot of :> smilies as my mouth can look a bit sharp when i smile and i wouldn't know how to make a smiley depicting my horns anyways.. ;>

Lusus:
Spoiler:

Hive:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Good Traits:
Spoiler:

Bad Traits:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Hypocrates

shampain
Years
NRR7qGA.png
Name: Torvas Betali
Title: Rogue of Time
Color: Bronze
Trolltag: outerScientist
Symbol: β
Typing Quirk: TorvaS' QuirK InvolveS HiM CapitalisinG ThE FirsT AnD LasT LetterS IN EverY SentencE. TrieS TO UsE PropeR GrammaR BuT MakeS SomE MistakeS LikE AlL OF US.
Lusus:
Hive
Appearance: He wears a white jacket and a red scarf over his 'BETA' t-shirt. He cares very much about his appearance though he is currently unhappy with it. He is quite an average troll height and size wise. He occasionally wears a pair of mysterious rawrck and rule-esque sunglasses he stumbled upon one day.
Traits:
- Will always help his friends when they need helping.
- Won't give up until his goal is reached - determined.
- He has good leadership skills.

- Reckless at times.
- Becomes obsessive.
- Doesn't like controlling others, making him more of a friend than a leader.

Do you mind if I fill in the blanks a bit later? c:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Finished my SU! If the dreamself thing isn't okay, I will think of something else. Let me know. I really like how Ajaris turned out in the end though. Slightly manical but not necessarily evil. Somewhat of a mix between Meenah and Vriska, I guess? With just a spoontip of Feferi.

Crystalanachrony

ℱ a e r i e . ℚ u e e n
Years
GURGLES UNATTRACTIVELY and reserves a spot for Indigo/Purple/whatever you call Gamzee's blood colour, if such a thing is possible. Been thinking of joining an RP to throw myself back into the community...

EDIT: Ah, you know what, I'm just going to throw my application up here.

Name: Oberon Morigg (source: Oberon the Shakespearian faerie king, and the Morrígan, a triple-bodied Irish deity.)
Title: Knight of Dream
Color: Gamzee's blood colour. Purple, indigo, whatever.
Trolltag: nemhainsTower [NT]
Quirk: NT: ▲ loVers and madmen haVe such seethIng braIns, such shapIng fantasIes, that apprehend more than cool reason eVer comprehends. △
Oberon will capitalize the letters X, I, and V, and add those weird triangles before and after every message.
Symbol: Ѫ
Theme: Song of Skaia. It's fabulous because there are things in Oberon's life he is fully aware he may never reach... such as those freaking high notes!
Lusus: Fairfather, or Eldritchdad as Oberon calls him. Fairfather is a large, vaguely troll-shaped lusus, about ten feet tall and with unusually long limbs. He constantly has the appearance of wearing long, flowing robes, that are tattered at the edges. He has horns identical to Oberon's. One would expect from the rest of his figure that Fairfather would have an attractive face, but in reality, it's something more akin to this.
Hive: Oberon's home is a tower, on an extremely high cliff overlooking the sea. It's a big tower. A massive tower. The area around has very frequent thunderstorms – it rains every day, and storms about once or twice a week. And because that tower is the tallest point in the immediate landscape, lightning tends to strike it… a lot. As such, the tower of about fifty floors only really has thirty, because the other twenty are shocked so often that parts of it have been destroyed. When he was younger, Oberon and Fairfather attempted to repair the tower between storms, but the effort was so great and the benefits so few that he's stopped trying. Besides, it gives the place character.

Upon entering, it soon becomes evident that while they both have a mild interest in it, neither Oberon nor Fairfather have any idea of how to decorate a hive. The furniture varies in style and time period from floor to floor – sometimes even room to room – with furniture amassed by Oberon or Fairfather over time. Most of the more important rooms can be found on the lower floors, where they're less likely to be struck by the thunder… but of course, there's no accounting for nature, so he has had to replace many a valuable item. The bottom ten floors are most vital (kitchen, dining room, study/computer room, etc.) There is also one basement floor, which was designed by Fairfather as a headquarters for Oberon's pursuits of the fae.

Occasionally Oberon needs to kill the vermin who try to take refuge in his upper floors, since there is literally no other shelter from the constant storms for miles around.
Appearance: Oberon Morigg is a troll slightly taller than normal, but otherwise his physique is unexceptional in every way. His hair is short, black like most trolls', and most of the time Oberon just brushes it to the front and spikes it a bit. (He certainly does not object to variety in hairstyle, though.) And finally, his horns are… um, peculiar. One horn is a slightly curved point, a la Kanaya, and the other seems to be imitating some piece of circle-based modern art.

And now, for the outfit. Perhaps Oberon wears a black tee shirt with his symbol slammed in purple across the front, but if he does, no one ever sees it. Without a doubt, this troll's favourite article of clothing is a long charcoal-grey trenchcoat, tattered around the sleeves and other edges like his lusus' robes. (It is tattered from use; Oberon wears it more or less all the time, because otherwise, he would get extremely cold and beaten around by the constant storm and wind.) The interior of the coat is lined with a very high-quality, comfortable fabric that is the same colour as his blood, and the two upturned flaps at the front of the coat display this. Oberon's symbol is sewn below the left pocket, large enough that anyone walking by can see it.

And now we get to the weird parts. Oberon subscribes to the usual Alternian cult mentality of most trolls that share his blood – unlike those trolls, however, he thinks clowns are pretty dumb. Faeries are much better. As such, Oberon's set of purple-blood psychic powers manifest around these, as well as the fairly noticeable purple wings on his back. Oberon is one of several known trolls on Alternia to have a naturally developed and functional set of butterfly wings. (These are almost certainly a genetic mutation, but Oberon prefers to boast that it's the Fae's way of rewarding him for his future lifetime of devotion.) One will also notice that his right hand is abnormally coloured pure black; this is a physical side-effect of his particular brand of chucklevoodoo/ancient faerie magic. It's probably dangerous. Oberon doesn't especially care.

See a cool picture of Oberon here.
History: Like most young trolls, Oberon was the one who picked the exact details of his hive, and the lusus was the one who picked the area – and like all trolls of his blood, the only limitation that Fairfather gave him was, "Stay near the shoreline." Fascinated by the constant rumbling and streaks of light across the sky, Oberon selected his own spot to start building his awesome hive (it was going to be a tower, at Fairfather's suggestion). When he was older, and learned what the lights and sounds actually were, he was really beginning to regret living there – but there was no way that Fairfather would let him leave, so he made the best of it. At around four and a half sweeps Oberon began introducing advanced technology into his hive, which before that had been stuck more or less in a troll equivalent of the late 1800s. Fairfather bellyached, but he didn't care. It was at that point that Oberon got his first computer and connected to the wide world of the Internet.

Because of the unique circumstances of his hive, Oberon's internet dies with relative frequency; he's already poured an alarming amount of boondollars into strengthening the connection in the storms, and without those, it simply wouldn't work at all. As such, he has to make do with spotty connectivity issues, which are going to make life pretty bad for him when the game starts. If his Net cuts out at any point, well… who knows what'll happen?

Traits:
+ In general, Oberon is a reasonable and polite kid who hopes for the best and plans for the worst, being both idealistic and realistic. He always tries to be mindful of his manners – faerie overlords are meant to be calm, powerful masterminds, after all, not senseless berserkers. He's a little uncomfortable with the 'evil' part of the faerie king job description, which has only recently been introduced to him by his lusus, so his natural disposition is much closer to a chivalrous Knight.
+ Also, as a passive result of his Dream powers, Oberon is highly persuasive in a supernatural and mundane way. If he wanted to, he could make others see his point of view using the Dreamy Thing, which he calls his glamour – but he dislikes using it for malicious reasons, due to being a Knight. (He fails hilariously at using it to attract people physically to him, though; many a crush has been turned off forever by hs awkward faerie shenanigans.) Oberon prefers to use his powers for good. He places a lot of value in goals and aspirations, and is one of those people who absolutely refuses to give up or compromise his values… and he dislikes it when others do it, too, making him extremely gifted at Motivational Speeches.
+ Oberon has remarkable temperance and thoughtfulness for one of his blood. Quite naturally, without the use of drugs or other substances, he is a remarkably calm and sensible individual where other purplebloods would be killing and smashing everything. Despite not being especially book-smart, he still has a level head and is great at strategizing. This is because he has been taught from a young age by Fairfather to hold himself like a fae, not a bloodthirsty killer troll – calm, silent, calculating, and when he's old enough to keep it up, always smiling. (He's not old enough yet, but he likes to practice.)

– On the other hand, there is one point where Oberon suddenly loses all of his logic, and that is when conversation breaches the topic of faeries. He is dead-set in his beliefs, here, despite the fact that in reality they don't actually exist. His wings are just a genetic anomaly. His 'black-handed faerie powers' are just chucklevoodoo that he chose to interpret incorrectly from his lusus' influence. When these faith are compromised, then he busts out his highblood fury – like most of his purple kin, Oberon is a charming young troll capable of being terrible.
– Oberon is very deeply interested in truth. As mentioned before, he is a logical troll, but constantly has the feeling in the back of his head that something is unbalanced – so, subconsciously, he compensates for that by allowing nothing less than absolute truth to surround him. This insistence clashes a lot with his inherent powers as the Knight of Dream, which he tries to reject at every opportunity; and, of course, it also clashes with the fact that much of his life has been built around a religion that doesn't actually exist, perpetuated by a lusus who just loves messing with the minds of young trolls.
– Oberon has one secret he would kill to keep: he frequently engages in arguments with his dreamselves. The three of them do not get along at all, and though he would never admit it, Oberon is very scared of both of them. The Prospit Dreamself is a thoughtless, romantic Knight, who gallivants around Prospit being a helpful hero of light; Oberon is of the opinion that he doesn't think at all, and will get himself killed when something bad actually happens. The other is the winged Faerie King that his lusus wants him to be, having overtaken the Throne of Derse and ruling the place with an iron fist. Certainly, this is the one that scares him more, but the rush of absolute dominance over a whole dream-country of subjects unnerves him just as much. The arguments themselves are written; he has entire drawers full of angry notes he has sent to them, and the dreamselve have countless angry notes they sent to him too. The Derse Dreamself always goes to the effort of sealing them in fancy envelopes before opening them himself to read aloud. (The Derse Dreamself is a bit of a jerk.)​

(Her Imperious Condescension.)

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years

ajariscopy_zps1e7f54e5.png
Name: Ajaris Otiran

Title: PRINCESS of WRONG

Color: Violet

Trolltag: royalRebel [RR]

Symbol: Φ

Theme song: I - Overture

Lusus:
Spoiler:

Hive:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Good Traits:
Spoiler:

Bad Traits:
Spoiler:

NRR7qGA.png
Name: Torvas Betali
Title: Rogue of Time
Color: Bronze
Trolltag: outerScientist
Symbol: β
Lusus:
Hive
Appearance: He wears a white jacket and a red scarf over his 'BETA' t-shirt. He cares very much about his appearance though he is currently unhappy with it. He is quite an average troll height and size wise. He occasionally wears a pair of mysterious rawrck and rule-esque sunglasses he stumbled upon one day.
Traits:
- Will always help his friends when they need helping.
- Won't give up until his goal is reached - determined.
- He has good leadership skills.

- Reckless at times.
- Becomes obsessive.
- Doesn't like controlling others, making him more of a friend than a leader.

Do you mind if I fill in the blanks a bit later? c:

GURGLES UNATTRACTIVELY and reserves a spot for Indigo/Purple/whatever you call Gamzee's blood colour, if such a thing is possible. Been thinking of joining an RP to throw myself back into the community...

EDIT: Ah, you know what, I'm just going to throw my application up here. It's not done; I still need to cover his strengths and weaknesses, as well as make some pretty pictures.

Name: Oberon Morigg (source: Oberon the Shakespearian faerie king, and the Morrígan, a triple-bodied Irish deity.)
Title: Knight of Dream
Color: Gamzee's blood colour. Purple, indigo, whatever.
Trolltag: nemhainsTower [NT]
Symbol: Ѫ
Theme: Song of Skaia. It's fabulous because there are things in Oberon's life he is fully aware he may never reach... such as those freaking high notes!
Lusus: Fairfather, or Eldritchdad as Oberon calls him. Fairfather is a large, vaguely troll-shaped lusus, about ten feet tall and with unusually long limbs. He constantly has the appearance of wearing long, flowing robes, that are tattered at the edges. He has horns identical to Oberon's. One would expect from the rest of his figure that Fairfather would have an attractive face, but in reality, it's something more akin to this.
Hive: Oberon's home is a tower, on an extremely high cliff overlooking the sea. It's a big tower. A massive tower. The area around has very frequent thunderstorms – it rains every day, and storms about once or twice a week. And because that tower is the tallest point in the immediate landscape, lightning tends to strike it… a lot. As such, the tower of about fifty floors only really has thirty, because the other twenty are shocked so often that parts of it have been destroyed. When he was younger, Oberon and Fairfather attempted to repair the tower between storms, but the effort was so great and the benefits so few that he's stopped trying. Besides, it gives the place character.
Appearance: Oberon Morigg is a troll slightly taller than normal, but otherwise his physique is unexceptional in every way. His hair is short, black like most trolls', and most of the time Oberon just brushes it to the front and spikes it a bit. (He certainly does not object to variety in hairstyle, though.) And finally, his horns are… um, peculiar. One horn is a slightly curved point, a la Kanaya, and the other seems to be imitating some piece of circle-based modern art.

And now, for the outfit. Perhaps Oberon wears a black tee shirt with his symbol slammed in purple across the front, but if he does, no one ever sees it. Without a doubt, this troll's favourite article of clothing is a long charcoal-grey trenchcoat, tattered around the sleeves and other edges like his lusus' robes. (It is tattered from use; Oberon wears it more or less all the time, because otherwise, he would get extremely cold and beaten around by the constant storm and wind.) The interior of the coat is lined with a very high-quality, comfortable fabric that is the same colour as his blood, and the two upturned flaps at the front of the coat display this. Oberon's symbol is sewn below the left pocket, large enough that anyone walking by can see it.

And now we get to the weird parts. Oberon subscribes to the usual Alternian cult mentality of most trolls that share his blood – unlike those trolls, however, he thinks clowns are pretty dumb. Faeries are much better. As such, Oberon's set of purple-blood psychic powers manifest around these, as well as the fairly noticeable purple wings on his back. Oberon is one of several known trolls on Alternia to have a naturally developed and functional set of butterfly wings. (These are almost certainly a genetic mutation, but Oberon prefers to boast that it's the Fae's way of rewarding him for his future lifetime of devotion.) One will also notice that his right hand is abnormally coloured pure black; this is a physical side-effect of his particular brand of chucklevoodoo/ancient faerie magic. It's probably dangerous. Oberon doesn't especially care.

Traits:
+ Positive!
+ Positive!
+ Positive!

- Negative!
- Negative!
- Negative!​

OMG 3 SUs in a week! That was fast :P Anyways, I might add more stuff on the SU part so be ready editing those :P

Finished my SU! If the dreamself thing isn't okay, I will think of something else. Let me know. I really like how Ajaris turned out in the end though. Slightly manical but not necessarily evil. Somewhat of a mix between Meenah and Vriska, I guess? With just a spoontip of Feferi.

I'll still think about it ;3 BUT I do love Ajaris though. :33

My brain literally exploded having to read and approve this. I trust that this all makes sense to some people out there :<.

Suing for damages.

Sorry Swiftie :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Okay, I can totally make something other than the dreamthing up haha. Let us know when we should edit the RPs, will you~?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Ladyyy, I've edited in a typing quirk and changed the dream thing to another good trait which makes a lot of sense so I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier. Is it good now?

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Name: Junith Taiyoh

Title: Bard of Zen
Color: Ochre

Trolltag: omniPotent
Symbol: ж
Psionics: Teleportation and Intensive Thought Projection (like brain overloading)

Interests: Video Games, singing, "Magic Grass", telling people off

Typing Quirk: OP: There is absolutely no reason to talk like a f*cking imbecile. It's bad enough that I type using this distusting color. Trying to speak like a God Damn Banshee is not, and never will be on my list of things to do before I die. *Flips hair* This quirk sh*t is a f*cking product of a socialist, ass backwards establishment and I won't tolerate this Police-State Bullsh*t anymore. Now get a damn brain and try and salvage your wreck of a life before you try and talk to me again. You're Welcome.

Capitalizes properly, uses end punctuation. Often uses asterisks for actions. I.E. *narrows eyes* or *claps sarcastically*. He uses abbreviations occasionally as well, such as Lmao or Brb. Usually only when on the Magic Grass, though.

Lusus: Junith's Lusus is a Koala. It's about the size of a house cat and usually hangs around his computer system. It is a generally mild mannered lusus and often tries to hold onto Junith's reins and keep him from doing an acrobatic pirouette off the handle.

Hive: Junith lives in an apartment complex, and as such, his room is literally just a big cube. As you enter the door, an entertainment center sits to the left, complete with a three monitor desktop setup and a laptop. Further left is a closet which has a plethora of the same shirt, all black with an ochre symbol on it. On the bottom of the closet is a small dresser with many pairs of grey jeans in it. Two pairs of shoes lay beside the dresser, both ochre Troll Converse's. To the right of the door lies Junith's slime pod. He just crashes there when it's late and he's been gaming. Or whatever he's been doing all night. Straight ahead of the door is a wall with two windows, a fridge, and an oven. On the wall there are a few video game posters: Battle Trolls, the hit retro game, and Trollfield 3, a new hit FPS. Junith doesn't like these games, but the posters look cool. He likes Dark Trolls, which is soon to have a sequel Dark Trolls II in a few months. The middle of his room holds his half built spaceship that probably will never leave the ground. It's just something he does in his spare time when he's "chilling."

Appearance: Junith is a shorter Troll with a Napoleon Complex (5'6"). He's pretty lean and muscular, especially compared to his height. He keeps his jet black hair short and spiked up in the front. He has a sort of thin face, the kind of face that doesn't look like you could ever lie to and get away with. Thick eyebrows, average lips with an acute Cupid's bow, and a thin nose give him a shrewd look of omniscience. Like he knows something. He squints his eyes often, either for humor or to scrutinize something. His horns are pretty straight, one on each side, and they split towards the top (about when it turns yellow). He wears a black shirt with his ochre symbol on it, and grey jeans. His shoes are ochre Troll Converse with black shoelaces. He sometimes wears thick frame, black square glasses, but for the most part he wears clear contacts. On his right ring finger he wears a (fake) silver ring with an ochre orb in the middle. On the side it has "Junith" engraved and on the other his symbol. He owns a light Ochre jacket that he rarely wears.

Ancestor: Junith's ancestor was Oricho Taiyoh, a powerful psychic and vagabond. Oricho spent his life traveling the Alternian wilds, searching for treasures and mystery. This is the reasoning for his Title, The Restless. That and the fact that he never actually slept. He was a rainbow drinker, and thus tended to avoid troll contact and prefered to hunt wild beasts using his powers. When he did contact other trolls, it was usually to sell his furs or other hunted materials and exchange them for things like trinkets and jewelry. He loved to collect artifacts like this and it is said that his treasure lies with his grave among the fields of Alternia, probably a place that does not get seen by trolls often.

Good Traits:

Smart - Most people don't know how intelligent Junith is, as he is an underachiever and downplays his smarts often. Also, his partaking in the "Magic Grass" doesn't net him an appearance of intelligence. Nonetheless, he is very bright and witty, but his mind is usually put to the task of thinking of clever come backs or bashing someone. His smarts may or may not have something to do with his strong Psionics

Flexible - Both physically and mentally. Junith can adapt to most situations at the drop of the hat. Change of plans? No problem. He requires no strict base of operations and doesn't carry much with him when he leaves home: just the clothes on his back and his phone. Physically, he is extremely flexible, being able to touch his toes and all that jazz, as well as just about bend or twist in any fashion or form.

Confident - Allllmost to the point of arrogance, Junith is extremely confident in his abilities. He also knows his limits well, and knows when not to bluff. He won't back down from a challenge if he believes he can overcome it.

Committed - Junith doesn't quit. Once he starts, he's all in. He may talk like he's out or "over this sh*t", but he can't bring himself to ever abandon a project. He's in it for the long run.

Bad Traits:

Trouble With Authority/Defiant - Junith has trouble with authority in any shape or form. He'll deliberately disobey anyone trying to tell him to do something that he doesn't agree with, and tell them to "Get mad," when they complain about his nonconformity. He doesn't "fall for socialist police state bullsh*t" and will accuse people of being "fascist" if they try to punish him or force him to do something.

Unloyal - Junith will straight up ditch his friends if they start to piss him off, and talk sh*t about them behind their back. But as long as you stay on his good side, you'll be the one that he talks sh*t to and not about.

In General Just Being an Ass - Junith is blunt and to the point, has a short temper, and is very easily combustible. That being said, he is generally mean even when not mad or upset, and will just be a b*tch to be a b*tch. He doesn't like weakness and will point it out in anybody when given the chance.

Unstable - Like I said, Junith is very easily combustible. He is prone to violent outbreaks which lead to him using his psionic powers to hurt others. Or you know, just yelling at them a lot.

History - Junith lives an average troll life, as he has all of his sweeps. As a young troll, he was protected by numbers. The endless bodies of other trolls like him kept him fairly anonymous and shielded from the High Bloods, with a bit of luck of course. As he got a little older and realised his psychic potential, he branched out more. He started hanging out with the other trolls in his complex and fighting those in others, you know, troll stuff. He was introduced to the "Magic Grass" that some of his neighbors grow in their rooms. At first he was put off by his friends particular activities but he soon gave it a try and didn't regret it. It has close to the same effect as sopor slime, only it doesn't rot your brain and isn't that strong really. Just enough to calm down and play some Dark Trolls. Maybe eat an entire cabinet full of food. And he isn't always on that Magic stuff, only occasionally like once a week. As far as ancestors go, he doesn't really have a clue who his was. Not that it isn't interesting, but that sort of information is far from his reach. Plus he doesn't have time to be looking for something that is probably bullsh*t anyway, he's got things to do. Like play video games. And eat some troll Doritos. Yeah he doesn't leave his building a lot, unless its to answer a challenge from another troll who thinks they can whoop his ass or something. He doesn't even know what they fight him for not like it's gonna be fair or fun. He doesn't even have to touch them usually. Then again, everyone he fights is just another punk who matters even less than he does. Speaking of that, Junith doesn't feel important, in the grand scheme of things. But its okay. If the world doesn't have time for Junith then Junith ain't got time for the world. He does what he wants because it doesn't matter anyway.

her imperial condescendance​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I honestly believe what there is to know about Ajaris' history is already covered in the other fields. Such as the traits and her hive. So if you read it again, does it tell you enough about her history for me to get to leave that particular field out? Please :3

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
Oh oh oh! Reserve me for Burgundy! <3 If you may~ I will try my best to put up an SU by either today or tomorrow.

Now if I may, I shall sit in the remote corner of my room to think of an amazing character....

Done and ready to go. [:

Name: Sayata Corela
Title: Maid of Loss
Color: #910000 or Burgundy
Trolltag: ancientClockwork [AC]
Symbol: Ω

Typing Quirk: i umm... tend to use dots a lot... and okay-ish vocabulary... but but i repeat a lot of words sometimes... and might repeat myself like like... uhh... i'm too shy... so i don't try to make sense... but i try to!!! :3 [ends every sentence with a smiley to show her feelings to the matter]

History: Sayata's lusus chose the home for her, and let Sayata decorate however she liked. However, creating the staircase took months to do, so they lived in a rabbit hole for that time. It was there that Sayata saw creatures get eaten, nature takes its course, the day and night change, and get used to settling with nothing but food, shelter, and love. Once the staircase was built, the tree house was soon built right after. By the time they were finished, one solar sweep has passed. Sayata already had her dream house in mind, so built everything possible... however, in the end, the result wasn't as she expected. She let her lusus build the bed, steal a computer, and pretty much steal almost everything. When Sayata realized how the items were uncovered, she nearly destroyed them from horror, but of course her lusus got the best of her and convinced her it was for her good. Afterwards she adjusted to the lifestyle, her lusus hunting food while Sayata cooked for the both of them. Unfortunately she was born weak, and wasn't much of an athletic troll. However, at around three solar sweeps, she accidentally discovered her power. One day her lusus took her to a beautiful lake, where Sayata fell in love with nature right away. Being the curious child she is, she took a step forward and tried to lean as far as she could. However, horrified by what Sayata was doing, her lusus quickly pushed her right when she slipped. Instead of Sayata falling into the lake, it was her lusus. Not knowing how to swim, she struggled to get to the surface, all while Sayata looked in horror at the surface of the lake. Without knowing, her hand extended to her lusus and began to glow a faint red. Slowly but steady, her lusus floated out of the lake and on to her lap. As soon as she stopped her power however, she had no memory of ever using it. Ever since, her lusus tried her best to teach Sayata how to use it.

To this day, she's only able to move light objects such as pillows, fruit, her laptop, books, her lusus, but nothing heavier than herself. Unfortunately she tends to get distracted easily, and thus drops whatever she was moving with her telekinesis.

Ancestor: The Forgiver was her title. As the title suggests, she could easily forgive and had a heart of gold. However, it was due to that heart that she was taken advantage of and brought down to justice. She would constantly be fed lies by her "so-called" comrades, and one time she was tasked to hold a precious gift. Without her knowing, she was walking around with a stolen jewel. When the time came for her to prove her innocence, all her friends were now enemies, and they rejected her claims. Despite these events, she forgave them, and would get in trouble over and over again, sometimes with the same friends, thinking they would change... but they never did. It was until one day she opened her eyes that she decided to run away, living the remaining years of her life in solitude, afraid of the cruelty of her own kind.

Lusus: A 4-foot rabbit-like lusus with white fur and red eyes. Doesn't say much and likes to sleep around. Although she might be very lazy, she's witty and doesn't let her harm anything.

Hive: Sayata's hive is basically a tree house. Her home is settled high up in the top of the tree, where the branches cover the sunlight from her window for her to see everything below. The tree itself is literally 30 feet high, and inside the trunk is a spiral case that was made by Sayata's lusus. Going up the spiral staircase takes you to a medium-sized triangular room. The stairs are in the middle of the entire room. Behind the stairs lies her drawer, where she stuffs her clothing and lusus' belongings. The walls are awfully painted the color of purple, and there are white rabbit prints everywhere. Both the floor and roof have not been painted on. Her red slimepod is located in one corner, meanwhile her fridge and kitchen on the other corner. The last corner left holds her triangular desk with her computer, scrap books, and dolls. Since she loves dolls, they're located everywhere in her room, especially on her roof, where her lusus glued stuffed animals up above. Since she has no light source, she depends on the time of day to do her things. When it's night time, she turns on her computer so that it lights up most of her small room. It's always kept nice and clean, so it looks empty most of the time, but she likes it that way.

Appearance: To begin, Sayata has a slim figure since her lusus tends to give her a strict diet. She wears her black sleeveless t-shirt with her omega symbol and matching black skirt with pointy ends. Her dark red belt with yellow details covers where her skirt and shirt meet, making it look as if she were wearing a dress of some sort. She also wears black boots with dark red soles. Covering her head is her red winter hat with a black pompom in its back and two dangling from both ends that frame her face. It covers most of the back of her head, but her long black hair flows out her hat from below. It's tied into a loose ponytail that ends just under her hips. She also has patches of hair framing her face on either side.

[I actually have a sketch attached... it may not have colors, but it sure helps you imagine her better... enjoy the lame cartoon troll... xD]

Traits:

Positive
-Forgives: No matter how bad or how cruel, she pretty much feels bad for the person and tends to forgive without a second thought. Mostly because she doesn't want any enemies and wants to be friends.
-Patient: She'll wait hours for somebody, and can withstand any odd or long conversation without problem. She can even wait in a waiting room for hours since she tends to get distracted very easily.
-Positive: She stays positive no matter the situation, and tries her best to cheer everybody around her, even if it's by silly means. Whenever something bad were to happen, she'll try to see it in a good light.

Negative
-Gullible: VERY. She believes almost anything she hears, making her susceptible to be manipulated and easily taken advantage of.
-Too sensitive: Being a very nice and caring person makes her sensitive. If somebody were to call her names or immediately start showing her the cold shoulder, she tends to go hide in her corner or room and let out her feelings... however, she never shows them to others unless they're very close to her.
-Introvert: She's very shy and hesitates when it comes to showing acts of courage. She might be kind-hearted and sweet, but she's also insecure and sensitive, and tends to stutter to the point of just saying gibberish.

{Her Imperious Condescension.}

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
Added an Ancestor part to the SU. Oberon Morigg and Ajaris Otiran are officially players of the hidden SGRUB game!

Back