• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HIVEBENT ☆ another hidden SGRUB game [M][OOC+SU]

DeuceClubs

Boom Shakalaka
Years
I also finished my SU with the added ancestor part. Hopefully it's enough to actually give the ancestor a personality.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Actually, I think I will back out for now. If the RP doesn't go far until september, I might think of rejoining if the violetblood is still available by then haha. Otherwise, I don't think I'll have time and energy. Sorry ;; I'm kind of in a busy month and being distant from PC as it is right now. Thank you.

SinfulGuroRose

Ignore me, I'm socially inept.
Years
Would it be okay if I could participate too? :>

Name: Amalna Memnia
Title: Mage of Lock
Color: Jade Green
Trolltag: subterraneMatron [SM]
Symbol: Σ

Typing Quirk: I try to have the best graMMar I can, so I use all My punctuation and capitalization. But I like to capitalize all of My 'M's because they look like both My sign and horns!

History: When she built her hive, she unknowingly placed it near one of the mountainous cave systems housing the brooding caverns. At first, she had no idea what to do with the grubs that seemed so abundant in the area, and occasionally into her home. One day, she noticed her Lusus toting an egg. When it hatched, it wasn't a baby Lusus, but a wriggler! Ever since then, she's secretly nurtured and cared for the wrigglers she comes across, and she occasionally goes into the brooding caverns to try and help some of the less fortunate. Despite the illegality of the situation, she does what she sees as her job happily. This forced her to think on several things about the Empire she's been taught, and she has since seriously debated on whether or not to skip conscription, as her gentle nature makes her dislike the Empire's methods.

Ancestor: Though she has no real proof, she believes that she is descended from The Fosterer. The Fosterer, whose real name had been expunged out of 'dishonor', was a jade blood, and if the drawings were correct, she had horns identical to Amalna's. She illegally lived in the brooding caverns to save and adopt the weaker grubs and had started up a whole orphanage before she was caught. She was publicly executed for her treason; many believe she followed the teachings of The Sufferer.

Lusus: Puffmom is a large penguin-like bird. It is completely white, save its jade green eyes, and it retains the chick fluff typical of many young birds. It likes to pick up things and carry them around on its feet, which can either be useful or dangerous, depending on if anyone noticed.

Hive: Her hive is a typical, carpenter drone created structure built into the side of a mountain. The areas surrounding her hive are heavily forested. It's average size for someone of her caste, with all the usual blocks. It's not very clean, since the times she does spend in it, it's being trashed by grubs or she's got other things to do. It's also covered in piles of fluffy things, primarily Puffmom's feathers.

Appearance:
3ggl.png

Her hair is manageably wavy and goes down to her shoulders. She has straight, long horns that come out just above her ears at an angle. Near the base, a single prong on each horn has formed below the main branch. She wears a long-sleeved shirt with her symbol on it, a mid-shin length black skirt, black tennis shoes and a jade green sash. She may occasionally use her sash to tie up her hair and keep wrigglers from chewing on it.

Traits:
+She's very compassionate, and so is much more likely to aid a troll in need than cull them.
+Her experiences have made her very handy with weapons; she's able to pick up on weaponry quickly, as long as it's not too heavy for her.
+She's both a very good moirail and auspistice, although she has none of her quadrants filled. Her chums often use her as a patch-moirail/auspistice.
+She's generally an agreeable troll, and she tries to stay as upbeat as she can.

-When her, her friends, lusus, or grubs are in danger, her automatic decision is to kill the attacker, no questions asked.
-Other trolls make her nervous, so she has difficulty talking to them and may run away at the strangest times.
-She has difficulty committing to relationships or taking them seriously, as she's so used to being a patch that she doesn't think the relationship, no matter the quadrant, will last.

[Her Imperious Condescension]

Back