• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Online Gaming Schedule!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I will come play soon. Guna cook some food so be free in about 30/40 mins, I will steal Shadow role of ADC :P

TY

Finally connected so im in for sure... besides what is ADC? *lvl 11 but huge noob xD*

Im only good with those kind of champs xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Finally connected so im in for sure... besides what is ADC? *lvl 11 but huge noob xD*

Im only good with those kind of champs xD

You're actually pretty amazing with Jinx. XD I've played her a couple of times and could never master her snare. ;A;

TY

You're actually pretty amazing with Jinx. XD I've played her a couple of times and could never master her snare. ;A;

Haha thanks, its quite a pain to snare them with those traps, but i found out how to use them x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Haha thanks, its quite a pain to snare them with those traps, but i found out how to use them x3

Yeah, you usually put them -in front- of the enemy right? I always forget, aha. ;A;

By the way there is a small log in que in my region @_@ Ugh, about 7 mins.

TY

Actually i put them behind them so that if they try to flee they get stuck for a easy kill ;P

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Sitting in the log in queue right now xD. not used to seeing this haha.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
I have officially given up on ever being able to play League till I get new internet. My internet is just horrible for it D:

TY

It was fun indeed, never thought i would be good as Leona xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
mmm, I'm not sure I'm gonna host tonight's LoL game because I'm going to see a movie with my family, but, feel free to go ahead without me if you'd like. :3

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Aslan is on the way!

Did you see what I did there? ;D

TY

Sorry for not participating/hosting yesterday, got sick :S

However i can host now :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hey, I'm hosting a LoL game in 10 minutes! (even though it's not in the schedule). Feel free to play with us!

TY

I can play one more game before id have to hit the hay xD

Back