• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Online Gaming Schedule!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • Testing my lag in an aram with randoms. If it works I will come play for sure. No Girlfriend tonight shes out with her friends for a few hours.

Any BL2 tomorrow? Have it installed but would have to start again D:

TY

Even though i only played one game it was fun :3

Will host some LoL in 10 mins :3
    Join along if you want to :D

Last edited:

TY

I feel like i should revive this thread with a little hosting ;D

So i can host Borderlands, Terraria, LoL, StarCraft 2 and Red Alert 1 right now, so lemme know which game you wanna play!

Years
  • If we ever have 6 people attending 3v3 would be nice. It looks like I'm a bit late to the party, and you've already got hosts, although it seems a bit dead atm. Let's get this thread going again?

TY

If we ever have 6 people attending 3v3 would be nice. It looks like I'm a bit late to the party, and you've already got hosts, although it seems a bit dead atm. Let's get this thread going again?

Haha, i ninja'd you with that :)

We had a 3v3 before which was a lot of fun, so yeah it could happen again :3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Yeah, I'd like to have a few PVPs as well. Summoner's Rift or Twisted Treeline?

We could even have 5 v 5 if there were enough people. :)

Back