• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
As I volunteered to host the Wi-Fi Battle Tourney in the previous thread, I'll go ahead and do the same thing here. ^_^

I guess I wasn't the one who initially suggested it, but I did suggest to make a massive round robin as opposed to a mini four-day tourney, which in my opinion wouldn't work.

Here's hoping this year's get-together will be one to remember!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
...yeah picking the gen 5 drawoff, as suggested.

And Franceschi will be the staff member for it. If noone else wants to host too then I'll find someone. XD;

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
Years
If you need another host for Wi-Fi tourney, or if you need a host for the stop-motion contest, I'm your man.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
I can offer my services for the Map-off, or the small writing contest, whichever one takes me. Preferably the former. Both I would probably need help with.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll just put my hand up for hosting the Photography and Graphics contests with the option of having a co-host for either, so anyone else is free to claim another spot as far as I'm concerned. Maybe it was a given that I had to host these but eh, better safe than sorry right?

I also wouldn't mind having an input in the skype manifesto since the program is more or less always open on my laptop, so if it needs a staff member, I'll gladly help out there.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2017
I'll host the Design a Pokemon Contest (which isn't listed) as I did last year. I think Hiiro would like to host as well, and Luke wanted to help as well.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Depending on the time period (NOT LATE AUGUST, NO...), I can hold the Map-off contest if no one's available.
Even tho' my timezone is screwy (GMT +2 : Bucharest Athens Istanbul) and I might most probably update while you guys are sleeping ... :O

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen yesterday
I'll help host the Wi-Fi (Zam is fine with that) and Shoddy tournaments.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
@manipulation. As you can see on the thread name, i don't think it's enough to call it in the previous thread as this is the thread where you tell what you wanna be in. I have also written my self on the isketch competetion and if i dont get to do it for the sole reason that you called it on the last thread, them im gonna be really annoyed.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'll host Skype manifesto along with whoever else volunteered. :)

Edit: Also, if that relay run on emulators for RBY gets approved, I might drop hosting Skype and host that instead.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I'll host the Design a Pokemon Contest (which isn't listed) as I did last year. I think Hiiro would like to host as well, and Luke wanted to help as well.

Just a heads up on that one, myself and Luke will be hosting the Pokemon & Trainer deisgns as the staff members to look over them, you're still going to be hosting it of course, just letting you know that that's what we agreed :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back