• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Get-Together Working Combee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
  • I would love to do the lego with Pave Low.
    I'm always open to do anything though.

Mr.Silver

Say Hello To Nurse Barbra
    Years
  • Pokemon drawing and sculpting please.
    Im working on the details now.

EDIT: Sora's nobody and I will also do the speedruns.
    The game list is gonna be set as:
    Day 1: Pokemon Red,Pokemon Yellow
    Day 2: Pokemon Gold, Pokemon crystal
    Day 3: Pokemon ruby, Pokemon Emerald
    Day 4: Its a surprize~

Edit again: Were gonna do some games, commentary, handout prizes and some other things, along with the speed runs.

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • As long as it's not the weekend of September 17-19, I can help out with the writing contest, though I don't want to host it alone.
    Hm, I'm pretty sure it'll run sometime this month, but that's the case, I'll be taking charge of the Small Writing Contest if it runs during that time. Other than that, I'm willing to co-host with you.

So yeah, if it's all right, can there be two hosts for the Small Writing Contest since LeSabre doesn't want to do this alone? If that's okay, I'm willing to also host the Small Writing Contest.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You know, the trivia thing sounds interesting. I'd like to host or assist with that and apply a few things up my sleeve.

And of course, I look forward to the Skype and iSketch madness!

No MW2? ;_;

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • I will host for the small writing contest, would of done the first event listed, but sadly its but filled up D:

Last edited:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Could I please do the Pokemon AMV contest since I have good experience with making AMV's so ill be able to notice good effects etc! I have a youtube channel called PokeAMVStudio as well! XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • So, like I's said earlier, I'd like to host the Mapping competition but I don't really wanna do it alone.
    Anyone willing to help ? xD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Sure, Destiny !
    So, those being said, me and Destiny "claim" the Map-off contest. I guess we need permission ? :|

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I already called dibbs on hosting the Photography Contest and Trivia Contest cause I did it last year. (I was the the first to suggest the trivia contest this year as well)
    Pave wanted to help with the Photography contest.

I had so much fun last year I can't wait for this years to go great too!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I wish to direct my hosting towards the Photography Contest, I forgot that I came up with the idea, anyway. So yeah, I will hop along with Zappy and Gavin!

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • I wish to direct my hosting towards the Photography Contest, I forgot that I came up with the idea, anyway. So yeah, I will hop along with Zappy and Gavin!

:X
    I'll host the Lego on my own.
    Unless someone want's to help me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back