• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
9/10

Great design overall, and I really like the style of the character. However the only problem I have is at the bottom because of the slightly transparent white bar, which causes the background to not contrast in well enough with the text.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Pretty well laid out and organised, dislike the text formatting though, and the .gif is pretty LQ. Also that italicized line is really out of place and screws with the over-all look.

4 // 10

Years
4/10

I like Amethyst, since she's probably the funniest of the Crystal Gems, but the image quality is horrible, and the Youtube text in your signature doesn't blend in with the bright themes here on PC.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Been watching Yu-gi-oh! for a bit so I thought it was Dark Magician Girl. Not bad though, I give it a 9.5/10.

Echidna

Years
It's a funny .gif but the text color is an eye-soar and there is very little going on otherwise. 4 // 10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
7/10

Pretty organized; a huge fan of the text and red background overlaying the image. The image is a bit shocking (not really), and the red background doesn't quite fit in with the image. But kudos for organization.

Echidna

Years
9 // 10
I dunno why, but I love it. Simple, attractive... <3
Also the text formatting is fantastic.

Nakala Pri

Cute, but the hair colour doesn't match the one in the avatar. :P

Reactions: T!M

Pacifist

Its a Destiny
Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
8/10

The gif looks really nice but the text just seems like theres something missing, its not really attractive to the eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back