• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
10/10
Even though I don't watch the anime, I like the matching av/sig set, the gif loops well and I like the simplicity of the links/text underneath it - nothing detracts from the image. Only complaint is the blue chosen for "My Home", which clashes with the background, but maybe it's just because of the style/skin I'm viewing PokeCommunity in.

Nakala Pri

Adorable!! :D Maybe it's a tad dark, but it's still awesome! C:

Nakala Pri

It's cute but a tad fuzzy. C:

Thank you! :3 I thought my other text was too long so I change it, I think this suits how I feel about my pairs better. ^^

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I like it a lot, but the text, I believe, is too close to the border. If you spaced it a little, just so there was a bigger gap between the right side of the signature and the words themselves, it would be awesome. The only other problem I see with it is that the font is a bit bland.

8outta10

Demon Days

Element of Magic
Years
7.5/10.
Simplistic and doesn't clash much, although the amount of ellipses (or whatever the bloody hell they're called, haha) annoy me a bit. Also feels like a lot of space is wasted, but I'm a hypocrite for that.
EDIT: oops, I've been ninja'd.

T!M

Years
Really good looking, the links organized well, the font is picture perfect and the artwork on the right looks very, very good.

Perfect 10outta10

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
8/10

The font looks good and the GIF is in a good spot. I'd say this is one of the better sigs. One thing I would improve upon is to maybe move the text up a bit so there isn't so much space between the GIF and the text itself.

T!M

Years
The sigpic is very bland and the copy/paste thing could of at least been placed under the picture and both could of been centre aligned.

Sorry man, this isn't good at all.

2outta10.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Gaara should go below the hyperlinks, imo, and that rubric really needs to belong as one of those links. The random colorization of My Home is also just strange.

6.5/10

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
4/10

It's just the broken image and cyan "My Home".

I'm guessing mine won't get that high a score because the text doesn't fit with the GIF. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back