• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Chibi's Gallery

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
z82gv4sn.png

I make art.

cxcgsnm6.png

Spoiler:

y7yrjfw6.png

Spoiler:

t6dp7k4m.png

Spoiler:

Critique is very welcome.​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi Chibi. :)

Awesome gallery. I don't have time to do a big review right now, but I wanted to quickly say that I think this tag is the best in your gallery. The colors, the flow, everything is working for me in that tag. Obviously you still have a long way to go, but I think you've gotten off to an excellent start! I can't wait to see what else you've got.

I'll pop in later and write up a little more. Very promising work. :)

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Hi Chibi. :)

Awesome gallery. I don't have time to do a big review right now, but I wanted to quickly say that I think this tag is the best in your gallery. The colors, the flow, everything is working for me in that tag. Obviously you still have a long way to go, but I think you've gotten off to an excellent start! I can't wait to see what else you've got.

I'll pop in later and write up a little more. Very promising work. :)

Thank you, strawberry!

And yeah, I still have a lot to learn. My friends help me and I always like receiving criticism on my work. Thanks much. :)

EDIT: Most of the body had to be hidden since the render barely had flow to it. It was chosen by a moderator for an SOTW on a GFX forum I visit. The lighting is great but the flow of it was hard to work with. I'm still waiting on the results of the SOTW, which should be announced tomorrow or on the weekend.

Last edited:

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
Years
Chibi, your work is amazing!!! <3 The awesome 1 is the neptune ( or it is her name? ) art, looking foward to see ur future gallery that fill up with shocked art :)

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Chibi, your work is amazing!!! <3 The awesome 1 is the neptune ( or it is her name? ) art, looking foward to see ur future gallery that fill up with shocked art :)

Thank you so much. <3

And I think you're referring to the Purple heart smudge?

Last edited:

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
53ieivcx.png

NEPTUNIAAAAA~ I love this game series!! Ahhhh♡♡ /fangasm

Anyway, aside from that, Lightning looks really good, as do most but the last one in Regular you have listed which looks pretty plain. I'm not a fan of vertical signatures, but that one is pleasing for my wee eyes. I look forward to more Neptunia work from you!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
These are all really good! You seem to have a great understanding with making your signatures show a lot of depth. You should look at my gallery as well. :/. No one has commented on it yet. :(

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
53ieivcx.png

NEPTUNIAAAAA~ I love this game series!! Ahhhh♡♡ /fangasm

Anyway, aside from that, Lightning looks really good, as do most but the last one in Regular you have listed which looks pretty plain. I'm not a fan of vertical signatures, but that one is pleasing for my wee eyes. I look forward to more Neptunia work from you!

These are all really good! You seem to have a great understanding with making your signatures show a lot of depth. You should look at my gallery as well. :/. No one has commented on it yet. :(

Thank you guys!

Also River, I can't see any of the images in your gallery. D:

Last edited:

Saki

The Fire Fox
Years
Great signatures! I really admire them. I create signatures myself but in a much different style, typically irregular borders. I am always looking to attempt new things and you have definitely inspired me! Keep up the fantastic work, I look forward to seeing more from you! :)

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Wow wow wow, your Neptunia banner is fantastic. I just love the glowing effect and the colors. You've done a great job on using the clipping masks and smudges in your work as well! As far as criticism goes, hmm, I'm not a fan of borders. The border isn't doing this banner any favors because it abruptly ends that bright burst of light.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Wow wow wow, your Neptunia banner is fantastic. I just love the glowing effect and the colors. You've done a great job on using the clipping masks and smudges in your work as well! As far as criticism goes, hmm, I'm not a fan of borders. The border isn't doing this banner any favors because it abruptly ends that bright burst of light.

Thanks so much! <3

Yeah, that really wasn't a very good siggy imo. I usually like putting borders in almost all of my siggies, it's just a habit I have.

Last edited:

Smeargle

Illusory
Years
I love your vertical piece, Its very complex but flows together nicely.
However, it may just be me but the fireball in the center seems a bit flat compared to the rest of the image.

Other than that great work! I would love to know what program you use, photoshop I presume?

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
very nice gallery. i must say my favorite piece is the vertical because i like the main focus and the sharpness. i would definitely try to sharpen some of the other pieces (at least the main image you're using). i would try working on how to make the text fit better into the picture. i wouldn't use an outline on a tag because the text overpowers it. can't wait to see more.

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Haven't made anything lately so I made a vertical. I'm practicing with lines so it's not too fantastic:

Spoiler:

1zanag1

Every trainer has a choice...
Years
Hey Chibi!
I really loved all your sig designs, but my favorite of them all was the second one in the smudges section. I dont know why, but the flow of it kinda pulls me into it, and having just woken up, my eyes loved all that gentle warmth that it was producing. I dont know if you drew them by hand or not, but in any case, amazing works.
I would, however, suggest a couple of improvements to be made, if I may.
text placement and opacity is key. For the FF sig, I dont really see the point of the text screaming at me like that (hope you got what I mean). Perhaps use colors from the picture itself, and experiment with the placement of the text. In the third one, the color scheme is too vivid and doesnt let me sink in and absorb all the details that it has. Perhaps some experiments on color balance and filters might do the trick.
I loved the vertical ones, so nothing wrong in them, but the abovementioned things are just some that I wanted to point out.

Peace, Love and PIKACHOOOOOO,
Aadi

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
Hey Chibi!
I really loved all your sig designs, but my favorite of them all was the second one in the smudges section. I dont know why, but the flow of it kinda pulls me into it, and having just woken up, my eyes loved all that gentle warmth that it was producing. I dont know if you drew them by hand or not, but in any case, amazing works.
I would, however, suggest a couple of improvements to be made, if I may.
text placement and opacity is key. For the FF sig, I dont really see the point of the text screaming at me like that (hope you got what I mean). Perhaps use colors from the picture itself, and experiment with the placement of the text. In the third one, the color scheme is too vivid and doesnt let me sink in and absorb all the details that it has. Perhaps some experiments on color balance and filters might do the trick.
I loved the vertical ones, so nothing wrong in them, but the abovementioned things are just some that I wanted to point out.

Peace, Love and PIKACHOOOOOO,
Aadi

Thanks for the advice, I usually add text when it feels too empty for me. Unfortunately I made this before I saw this quote, lol:

7cPiC2K.png

EDIT: Pff, forgot these:

nCggUoo.png

UQAJovs.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Oh my gosh, I just love your stuff. <3 One of my favorite work would be this. Every corner of that banner seems to be filled with C4Ds and such so nothing looks empty, and I also really like how you've used blurring and lighting effects to put attention on your focus (which would be the girl); all in all, you've done a really great job! Another of my favorite is this tag. :]

Back