• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Chibi's Gallery

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Your smudges are probably your best in my opinion. In a lot of the ones in the first section, the text is really bright and distracts from the render and rest of the sig as a whole, and I'm generally not really a fan of that. Your vertical one has nice colors, however, the lighting doesn't really make any sense. It looks like the background light is behind her, meaning that there shouldn't be any glowing lines on her in the front because it wouldn't be bright there. And maybe try blending her more, since it looks like she was just placed on top and the lines on top of her. kiu :)

take this with a grain of salt because I'm still learning myself and I struggle with blending and lighting the most lol

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I really like your smudge style, and would love to know how you went about your smudging. The texture is really quite good, and it's something that's escaped me in my various attempts at smudging.

You definitely have some nice stuff here, so nice to hear you're trying to get back into the swing of things!

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 17, 2020
2-6-17_astronaut.png

2-7-17_lunar-diana.png

2-8-17_star-jinx.png

I haven't done this stuff in a pretty long time. Although I don't like them too much, I think they're pretty good for how long I've taken off from making gfx.

No matter how I upload the images, the contrast always goes off, especially in the second image. Oh well.

Back