• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Granted but this is because it was transformed into Shedinja and thus has more weaknesses which will all knock out

I wish there was a third member to rival Electivire and Magmortar's family lines

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted. It's YOU! You turn into a pokemon, and your the second worst Pokemon because you only know Tail Whip and you can resist to Sandstorms.

Wish I had Red's game team in Black and White 2 all lv.100 (without rare candy hehe) and destroy everyone.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Granted but no one will battle you anymore and your pokemon leave you from being ignored and depression

I wish for some whiskey plain 1976 whiskey

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Granted! Your DS falls in a puddle and the game is gone.

Finished!

I wish I could have a DW Snivy.

Years
Granted, it has blank IVs and a sassy nature, but hey, it HAS Contrary legitimately!

I wish to be able to shapeshift into Thundurus in real life at will.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Granted! You are now being hunted down by every paranormal investigator in the world.

Ok, here it goes again.

I wish I had a LEGIT, FEMALE Snivy with a MODEST or TIMID nature and DW ability CONTRARY. IV's don't actually matter.

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Granted! But you're save file immediately becomes corrupt, as you are on the nickname screen.

I wish I had the machinery to create an actual Eevee, from fox & cat DNA.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Granted, but you worked on it way too fast to realize that your Pokemon are all low HP and got poisoned with no Pokemon Center nearby.

I wish I could capture Emolga for my Pokemon White game.

Years
Granted! But Team Plasma steals your Pokemon and uses it for testing. Oh noes! D:

I wish that someone discovered the secret to making Pokemon real.

Shadowstriker184

Lord Swampert
Years
Granted, but just as the scientists figured it out, they were all assassinated and thier lab and reseach destroyed by Anti-Pokemon fanatics :D

I wish nobody could steal my Shaymin in Steal the Shaymin...

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted. You explode because of your happiness.

Wish I could talk Japanese to understand everything in new releases in Japan.

Back