• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Granted, but then humans discover the Mystery Dungeon locale and you get captured.

I wish there was a Ghost-type Eeveelution.

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Granted! All you have to do is use your Eevee to lose 250,000 battles in a row.

I wish I could have a pink Vaporeon.

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Granted, you later find out that it's pink because it has a deadly internal illness.

I wish Gengar didn't evolve through trade.

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
Years
Granted, but now it only evolves if you use Dream Eater to KO 1,000 Pokemon while it's still a Haunter.

I wish you could get and use the GS Ball in English versions of Crystal to get Celebi.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted. Too bad the Tsunami crashed your games while they were transporting the games you want to you by ship.

Wish they release PMD 3D soon...

Years
You get your wish. After years of waiting, you get Potato Monkey Dancer 3D for the Sega CD.

I wish for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3D to be released soon.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
:P That's the same wish I did. If I would be talking about Potato Monkey Dancer that would be off-topic since It's POKEMON edition. Whatever.

Granted. After 15 years of waiting, you get Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3D but you explode because of your happiness.

Wish they release Fire Red or Leaf Green 2.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Granted, but it's only sold on Amazon, and the second it is put on Amazon, it is recalled because of an "epileptic scene." In other words, you never get the actual game.

I wish I could fly on a Charizard and get home (alive) instead of walking each day.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 23
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Granted. But one day you fall and die.

Wish that my friend wished that my friend wished a Charizard to him.

Years
Your friend wishes that he wishes a Charizard to him, he wishes a Charizard to him and HIM, aka Herobrine, obtains a Charizard and uses it to take over Minecraftia.

I wish the Pokémon anime was replaced by a series based on the animated trailers to BW2. Note that the animation in those videos is better than the Pokémon anime and I want it to stay like the trailer in the new series.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Granted! New Generation anime will work as you said but the Pokemon will be chairs and tables!

I wish Charizard would appear in the anime again

VanilkaXVulpix

C-Class Connaisseuse
Years
Okay, but he will get into a Fight with Iris' Dragonite...

I want to be Cilan's apprentice in Evaluation!:cer_blush:

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Granted, but you now being a wild pokemon, you are caught by a really bad/disrespectful person. You don't even know how to use your moves.

I wish for a novelty pokeball.

Last edited:

eXeMegadeth

Why are we here?
Years
Granted. Sadly, you though it was pokeball while it was just an electrode.

I wish that Charizard never existed.

Years
Granted. Years ago, the design of Charizard was scrapped in lieu of a similar Pokémon, Charzilla. It pretty much looks like a Charizard... without wings HELLO!

I wish for a Pokémon based on... an evil clown.

Gamzee%2BCalComputertime.PNG

Back