• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Luckiest moments on Pokemon X and Y?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I am still working on hatching a shiny 5IV Eevee.
Last night, while on a bus heading home, I managed to hatch a perfect 6IV Eevee.
I guess that's a nice Eevee to have. Sad that it's male though. I'm also trying to get a good IV'ed female since Sylveon's better off being female. Aw well~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
This happened recently. I had an underleveled Aegislash. L45 to be exact. It was the first on my team to battle and I decided to take the risk by facing the 8th gym leader. It had Iron Head and Sacred Sword so I should be fine. But in three hits, I managed to get OHKOs on all THREE of his Pokemon! All I did was use Sacred Sword and I never used any power ups like Swords Dance or anything like that! I'm like "wow...that was easy."

Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2016
My luckiest moment just happened now. A 6-IV Charmander over wondertrade with the attacks: Dragonpulse, Dragondance, Flare Blit and Outrage. Also it has a jolly nature. That's pretty awesome ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I took a break from hatching Eevees and went to hatch Fletchlings with an Egg Move: Quick Guard.
After 4 batches of eggs, I managed to hatch a perfect (edit: non-shiny) 6-IV female Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling. <3
Squee~

Last edited:

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Scored a shiny Groudon on the GTS last night; 6IV and likely hacked, but the memory girl in Anistar didn't say anything different about it than she would about my legit transferred Pokemon, so maybe lucky?

They wanted a Kingler for it. Was really happy I stayed up late and shopped the GTS :)

EDIT: Checked Serebii, and my Groudon has stats that fall within the range of Neutral stats for an untrained level 100 Groudon. Maybe it's legit after all :) :)

Last edited:

MoonPoke

--Pokemon Strategist--
Years
Captured my Y legendary with one throw of a pokeball after False Swipe. My face was like this O_O!

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
Just picked up a Flying Pickachu on a Passerby Trade!

Hoping it can be incorporated competitively as a confusing thrown in thing!
If not I'll still use it in triple battles for trolling purposes :D

Poke_Breeder

Victoria_The_Poke_Trainer
Years
Mine? I have a couple

1) When I traded with someone and they gave me my first 2 shinys

2) Caught Zyrade with 2 dusk balls in. (i wasn't even trying I was trying to get my Pokemon to die so i could switch and i put it to sleep)

3) Got my First Pokemon to level 100

Years
I was derping around in the grass before Santalune city, and a shiny pidgey popped out! I got all excited and caught it, named it, carted it back to the PC. I went back to the grass, took two steps in, and another shiny pidgey pops out. Two in a row, like it was no big deal. I was so stunned I didn't even know what to do.

I'm very happy now. Me and my brother are doing the runthrough at the same time, battling after every gym and such, so I gave one to him. Now our shiny pidgeys duke it out every battle. And I'm proud to say my Chance beat his Spitfire in our first battle.

overdid

queen
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 3, 2016
Caught a shiny Heatmor yesterday.
My first shiny since Sapphire.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 20, 2014
My luckiest moment is......in Battle Spot, triple battle vs. a trick room team.

All that was left was my Braviary and the other person's Slowking.....trick room was still in effect for three more turns. A hit on either one would have taken them out. So, knowing that Slowking would get to move first, I used protect for three turns. And IT WORKED!!!! The trick room fazed out and I moved first on slowking and won!!! It was nuts!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
Earlier today, I accepted my first direct trade offer from Japan. Vivillon for Vivillon (different colours, he was presumably collecting them) Went to check its moves, stats etc and found out he had sent me one with pokerus. Wish I could read the language so I could thank him lol I've not even reached the end of route ten yet so all my team are still fairly low level and have lots of training still to do. :D

Years
Luckiest moment lately would probably be in a random battle against a Passerby. Half of my team simply consists of Pokémon I used in my main playthrough, because I haven't decided on a properly competitive team yet. Unfortunately I'd been silly with withdrawals and took one or two hits I could have done without - he brought me down from a 5 - 2 lead all the way to a 1 on 1 fight - his Mega Blaziken (with +3 speed boosts) and my almost-fainted Florges.
I was a goner. And Florges somehow 'avoided' his Blaze Kick - I mean I guess it's 90 accuracy and not a solid 100, but still. It's all I needed (and waaaaaaaaaay more than I'd hoped for) to land a Dazzling Gleam and win the battle.

Didn't exactly feel like a true victory due to the whole flukey as heck way I did it, but I was still pleased!

LetsPlayALoveGame

Wielder of the Disco Stick
Years
Back in December, I hatched a shiny Shuppet while not even going for one - from my first egg.

Also I was 2-4 in a battle and my Mantine hit 3 hydro pumps in a row and ended up causing me to win.

Spry

Bird is the word
Years
I Found a shiny Vanillite in a horde after a 2 week drought, about 15 minutes later i decided to start a new hunt.....and less then 50 RE's later i get a shiny Emolga on route 10 :D Needless to say i was pretty happy

Back