• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution

Honest

Hi!
Years
All of them. No? Fine, Umbreon. A total beast in Gen III, though I never got to use one afterwards. Those defense stats <3

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
I always liked Glaceon. A little slow, but a very elegant design, neat haircut, decent stats and ice type is pretty chill /lololol.

mayuyu

Fairy Queen
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
Umbreon (cuddliest imo) and Glaceon (favorite design).
I currently have an Umbreon on my X team, but Vaporeon would probably be the eeveelution I've used most throughout the years.

GhastlyGastly

Crazy Pokémon Lady
Years
Ugh, I love all of them.... But nominally, I'd say my favorite is Espeon. So fetch :pink_love: And Psychic too.
I also love Umbreon, but maybe slightly less than Espeon.
I adore plain old Eevee as well :pink_giggle: haha
And as far as designs go, I'd also say I really like Leafeon: super cute and chic.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Mine are Vaporeon (when's the PokeBank gonna be available again so I can transfer mine!?) and Sylveon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 29, 2024
Stuck between Umbreon and Espeon, especially because I fell in love with them playing Pokemon Colosseum. They were just so cool :3

*Riolu Master*

The Aura Within
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 13, 2016
Ever since I've first seen Jolteon, it's been stuck wit me forever. It was actually my favorite Pokemon one time. But then it changed to Pikachu... And then Riolu..

Noibat

Years
It's very hard to choose, because I have no complaints over how they all look. My favorite and most frequently used has to be Jolteon.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
My favourite Eeveelution is Umbreon. The sole reason being that it's a dark type and dark types are one of my favourite types of Pokemon.

ToWriteLove

On Her Arms
Years
I think my absolute favorite Eeveelution is Vaporeon, has always been my Number Two Pokemon right after Dragonite. I love the aquatic look, the coloring, the sleekness, and he looks so wise. Umbreon would be my easy follow up.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
My favorite has to be Umbreon. It's superb in competitive battling and has the best shiny sprite of almost all pokemon.

Platina Berlitz

Pure bliss
Years
Glaceon. It's elegant looking, and a very versatile ice type. I love the way it evolves too. Nature taking over instead of stones seems like a nicer way to evolve in my opinion

TrinityLovesPokemon

TrinityLovesPokemon
Years
Umbreon is my favorite Eeveelution by far. It's black, and has cool yellow glow in the dark rings on its forehead, tail, and legs. Dark and Ghost type are by far my most favorite types, and if Nintendo happened to make a Ghost Eeveelution I would probably die.

Years
Flareon! So fluffy and cute.. it's always been one of my favorites. But like others, I do love them all. Ranking-wise it'd be Flareon first and probably Leafeon second though. :3

Guest123_x1

Pretty hard for me to answer so specifically, as I like 'em all-but the ones I like most are Vaporeon (cute with the mermaid tail), Flareon (looks so warm and cuddly), and Sylveon (I love those feeler 'ribbons' protruding from its body, and its bows especially suit it to be a Fairy-type.)

MawChomp

Average Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 26, 2014
Glaceon for me! It looks so simple and elegant. <3

Back