• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Eeveelution

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
  • I think I gotta go with Umbreon and Espeon. The bonding time that you can get with these two Pokemon during Colosseum will always leave a soft spot in my heart for them.

Years
  • I love most of the eeveelutions. When I was younger my favorite was Flareon. Vaporeon then became my favorite up until I met a Sylveon, and Sylveon is now my favorite. I also love Umbreon and Espeon very much. But I love Eevee the bestest of all. <3 <3

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Glaceon and Espeon for me. I like how Glaceon has one of the highest Special Attack among Ice types, and as for Espeon, its design really fits a psychic neko (plus the gem on its forehead adds to the mystical factor).

MeetMeInUtopia

Do You Think you can tell...
    Years
  • Glaceon is by far my favorite. It's design is cute and really appealing to me. I have to say my second and third choices would be Flareon and Umbreon, not in that order. Umbreon was my favorite before Glaceon hit the scene

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
    Years
  • Glaceon and Espeon. Jolteon comes behind them, I loved it in the old generations where it was just so speedy and hard-hitting on everything~ :3

Years
  • Vaporeon was once my favourite until Espeon came along and then changed once again when Leafeon was introduced. They're all really nice Pokemon! How can you just choose one?

Years
  • For me it's between Jolteon and Espeon. The former I always liked the design of, and the latter just because. And it has some interesting Pokédex entries, too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    My favorite Eeveelution has to be Umbreon. I just love how its hard to take down because of its defense. Also I think it looks cool.

Garison

The Grey Waves
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2017
    Flareon is totolly the best.
    Though Eevee is cool the ay it is an

My sister likes Glaceon and Leafoen.

Back