• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Thanks man, I would really appreciate that :)
    You're welcome :D if I got time, then I'd do it later, otherwise I'll do it on Thursday because of May, 1st (it's a free day in Germany).

EDIT: I've already downloaded some sprites of a few important Pokémon (Starters and their Evolutions and Rayquaza). Gonna make the banner when I return home. ;)

Code:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8219943"][IMG="http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p569/Tyranitar50/FlouriteBanner_zpsc4951322.jpg"[/IMG]

Here it is, it took me a little while because I've tried it with Paint first, but it didn't work well... But Photoscape helped me solving the problem and creating this banner :D Even adding the code was a bit difficult ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023

Code:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8219943"][IMG="http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p569/Tyranitar50/FlouriteBanner_zpsc4951322.jpg"[/IMG]

Here it is, it took me a little while because I've tried it with Paint first, but it didn't work well... But Photoscape helped me solving the problem and creating this banner :D Even adding the code was a bit difficult ^^'

Thanks so much man I'll be adding this to the original post when I get home.

Years
  • Hey there!

It looks really cool so far and I hope you'll create something great out of it. ;)
    I agree with the above-told opinions / minds and wish you the very best luck to proceed successfully!

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Hey ds, how's flourite doing? Have you made any new progress? :)

Editing base stats, movesets, etc for new Pokemon.. that takes some time haha. Anyways, other than that , V.V did me a huge favor and inserted some tree, grass, etc, so I'm gonna have to remap a few maps I had made. I have to make a starter script, since my old one wasn't working and wasn't that good (was 350 lines, mostly appylmovement though lol), add a script I made (a level script), make the new gym, and then the beta will be out :)

so yeah, I'm a bit busy on the hack :)

Ttar0914

Years
  • Editing base stats, movesets, etc for new Pokemon.. that takes some time haha. Anyways, other than that , V.V did me a huge favor and inserted some tree, grass, etc, so I'm gonna have to remap a few maps I had made. I have to make a starter script, since my old one wasn't working and wasn't that good (was 350 lines, mostly appylmovement though lol), add a script I made (a level script), make the new gym, and then the beta will be out :)

so yeah, I'm a bit busy on the hack :)

Sounds great ;) how much pokemon is the dex going to have? 386 or more?

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Sounds great ;) how much pokemon is the dex going to have? 386 or more?

I'm going to be adding a lot of Pokemon haha. I'm in Snivy right now, which means I've added all of Sinnoh, but I'm 100% sure I won't be using all of them, specially the legendaries. So, can't really give a number on that one.

EDIT: Also, would a level 14 Bidoof, and 16 Chansey be too hard for the first gym?

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Obviously I haven't played your game but, if you got the level curve right, Lv 14 and Lv 16 seem pretty standard to me (although Chansey's def. and sp def. may be slightly difficult).

Years
  • Just from a few glances of the screenshots in the OP, the two things that are immediately noticeable and jarring to me from an aesthetic viewpoint is a) the fact that you've edited the green tiles to be more teal, and with much weaker outlines, leading to a dull and just generally unpleasant aesthetic, and b) that you're only using one of the five grass tiles that FireRed has to offer -- when you do that it makes the game look less real and kind of breaks the immersion, at least for me.

That said, your titlescreen looks great and the storyline looks promising, at least for a Pokémon hack's storyline. The region map also looks great, so good job there! I'll continue to watch this hack, I can see some potential!

Ttar0914

Years
  • I'm going to be adding a lot of Pokemon haha. I'm in Snivy right now, which means I've added all of Sinnoh, but I'm 100% sure I won't be using all of them, specially the legendaries. So, can't really give a number on that one.

EDIT: Also, would a level 14 Bidoof, and 16 Chansey be too hard for the first gym?

Well, bidoof is easy to beat, but chansey won't be that easy because of softboiled and its def and sp def stats. Will you at least make pokemon like idk chimchar (because of its early evolution into monferno who's partly a fighting type) or Murkrow (as first catchable flying type instead of pidgey, taillow, and pidove) appear in tall grass? Otherwise you can also change chansey with happiny.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I don't like what you did on the Palette change.. as the other have said, it makes it dull and no life, I agree to that. I think you need new tiles instead, that would be a whole lot better. Your maps, you must fill up the spaces, dear. Your region map, not bad actually. Your titlescreen, that rayquaza, I think I've saw it to some tutorial before but anyway hope you continue your hack and improve it, good luck there.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Well I just realized it's actually spelled Fluorite, not Flourite... ♥♥♥♥.. Can a mod please change the name of the thread?

Ttar0914

Years
  • Well I just realized it's actually spelled Fluorite, not Flourite... ♥♥♥♥.. Can a mod please change the name of the thread?

Haha damn man, I'll have to change it on the signature ^^
    Even the small text on the right is going to be edited and weavile's direction, too. :P
    Just a small task :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Well I just realized it's actually spelled Fluorite, not Flourite... ♥♥♥♥.. Can a mod please change the name of the thread?

I changed it for you, but thread creators are now allowed to edit their own thread titles, so keep that in mind next time you want to edit or add something to your title, when you have a release out, for example.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back