• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Fluorite Version (8-13-15, Beta 3 Released!)

Should the player speak?

• Yes

Votes: 327 55.1%
  • Only during important events

Votes: 148 24.9%
  • No

Votes: 119 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Okay, I've edited the banner and corrected a few things like changing gliscor's and weavile's positions and the banner's name.
    Here it is:

Code:
    [URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=324952"][IMG="http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p569/Tyranitar50/FluoriteBanner_zps09b3d7f3.jpg"[/IMG]

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    lnL0T.jpg
    What do you guys think about this map I made yesterday? I already fixed the tile error in the bottom by the way.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • It's not bad, but there are a few things to note, for instance...

• The flowers are placed randomly, usually within a patch of grass. But consider this, unless they're weeds (which would exist within a patch of grass), wouldn't someone planting said flowers place them closer to the path?
    • Consider smoothing out the path near the bottom more.
    • There are a lot of dead ends with no real payoff. Why not put a few items at some of the ends? Nothing expensive though.

And this is an extra, but you see the small area above the bug catcher? The one that cannot normally be accessed by the player unless the trainer moves? Consider putting an item up there to reward those with the awareness and foresight to lure the bug catcher out when the first battle him.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • The placement of grass is messy and as the other one said, your flower placement is random. Also the trainer placement, it's not good. You're doing great though, but a little more, um.. better.

FlexxGaming

Pokemon XY PC Edition Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2015
    I think your flower placement is a tad random, your colors look a bit dull. However, the potential is there :D

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So I updated the screenies :)
    ece70e8a_o.png
    8608e158_o.png
    d6526f84_o.png
    29bde38b_o.png
    fde94272_o.png
    45a66901_o.png
    7168d55e_o.png
    6a819ab8_o.png
    006643b1_o.png
    7c7cfa6c_o.png
    1a6ff526_o.png
    4ee148b5_o.png
    15aea0ba_o.png
    6ca16c9e_o.png
    1e66c215_o.png
    Spoiler:
    gonna insert some tiles soon btw, and a beta might be coming pretty soon, gotta make a starter script and fix a few things, so expect one soon ;)

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I see you've made quite a progress there! Keep it up :) I see. You stick with the original Fr palettes <3 It does look more lovely than before. Hope to see more!

Ttar0914

Years
  • Wow, it looks much better than before, but there are still some things that need to be changed like the 1st gym leader's and the hero's/heroine's ow sprite as you might know. :)

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    So I just finished the starter script, so some people are gonna beta test it and then the first beta (1 gym) is gonna be out :)

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Well the first beta is now close to being released, but the thing about the first gym leader not allowing certain types into the gym, do you guys like that or should I take it off? That would put the people that chose Sneasel at a disadvantage. So uh yeah, do I leave it or take it off?

CosmicBlazer

Batman
    Years
  • So what you are saying is that if I have a fire type then I can't go into the gym. If it's like that then no.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2014
    I guess something like that but it kinda says you can't use Psychc/Ghost/Dark type in her gym...
    Anyways isn't the gym leader a normal type gym so you wouldn't really need the ghost or dark types but what I dont understand is why keep out the Psychic types out they could help out.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • Anyways isn't the gym leader a normal type gym so you wouldn't really need the ghost or dark types but what I dont understand is why keep out the Psychic types out they could help out.

Being the Gym Leader as a Catholic Nun that wards of "Evil" that made it ban Dark and Ghost types.. and also Psychic because by "myths" that they gained their powers through consultation of the "devil" etc.. basically catholic myths, legends, etc.. And I don't know the other reasons are..

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Being the Gym Leader as a Catholic Nun that wards of "Evil" that made it ban Dark and Ghost types.. and also Psychic because by "myths" that they gained their powers through consultation of the "devil" etc.. basically catholic myths, legends, etc.. And I don't know the other reasons are..

It's only psychic, ghost, and dark and yeah because that I guess.

Ttar0914

Years
  • It's only psychic, ghost, and dark and yeah because that I guess.

Well, sneasel would be a disadvantage when choosing it. So taking out the rule that no psychic, dark or ghost types are allowed in the gym would be one possibility. The other one is changing Angela with another gym leader, but that would be a bit complicated, wouldn't it?

EDIT: I would've arranged the gym leaders like this:
    Spoiler:

I think, this would make it able using Angela's rule, not letting any ghost, psychic or dark type pokemon into her gym. And since Natalie's gym is located in an hidden island, this should make her the last gym leader and of course the hardest one.

Last edited:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Does extended pokemon means there are total 649 pokemon or more or less?

Looks good so far... :)

So far there's up to Servine added but that doesn't mean I'll be using all of them. Some mons from each generation will be used but not all will be used.

Oh yeah and thanks :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back