• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash's Father

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    So many guesses, I'm thinking some one we don't even know yet. It'd be cool if he was apart of an evil team.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • If Ash's father were any sort of Pokemon, there would be characteristics of that Pokemon observed in Ash. Ash is very human, so it is incredibly unlikely that his father was a Pokemon.

In any case, I'm also starting to like the idea that his father was a Rocket member, as well.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Well you see, at some point Ash met Celebi and went back in time, creating a ripple in the space-time contiuum, and he is actually his own father..... Actually that's kind of creepy if you think about it..... :O

But really, I don't think they have ever shown him in the show, but I don't see why he wouldn't be in a future episode, as that might be kind of interesting.

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
  • So yes, Ash's father "is on a journey"... to raise other kids with his wealth of being VP of some unknown company.

Which proves my life-time hypothesis that almost everyone in Pokemon is Mexican.

That would explain why nobody there seens to work and why on every new region there is a gang who "nobody tries" to stop.

[/sarcasm]

Would be kinda cool if Ash find his father turned to be a Pokemon Master and "there can be only one" thing xD
    Like on GSC / HGSS when you find Red.

Emonga

Autistic and proud of it
    Years
  • I really don't know who is at or have a guess who he maybe. I hope we find out some day.

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    He probably had a "good for nothing" father who left on a journey to be a pokemon master but instead he is now living alone in pallet as an unknown man. Similarly to Brock and Sabrina's fathers.

Years
  • Oh I completely support the theory that Mr. Mime is Ash's father. He's the only person we ever see with Ash's Mom. You know that she doesn't keep him around just to dust and vacuum. Mr. Mime is her boyfriend it's as plain as day.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Oh I completely support the theory that Mr. Mime is Ash's father. He's the only person we ever see with Ash's Mom. You know that she doesn't keep him around just to dust and vacuum. Mr. Mime is her boyfriend it's as plain as day.
    The reason I find this illogical and baseless is that Mr. Mime is obtained by her It's Mr.Mime Time (EP 64) whereas Ash, as we know, was already born before that.

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • The reason I find this illogical and baseless is that Mr. Mime is obtained by her It's Mr.Mime Time (EP 64) whereas Ash, as we know, was already born before that.

I don't really support that idea, but remember how Bill used his machine thing to turn into a pokemon? Well....... Maybe Ash's father did the same, but got stuck? :O

:P

2nd-Thanatos

Watchmen of Sector 2.
    Years
  • So you guys won't give up on this, right? I don't think Delia had any encounter with Celebi or Dialga. >_>

I was just joking. Nobody gets my sarcasm ._.

I actually think Ash's father left her mother. You never see her saying anything about him, except for one setence at the first or second episode. Even through Ash is a sucessful trainer in the Animé, she never said anything like "your father would be proud" or anything like that. She probably don't wanna talk about it.

And, of course, probably Ash's father don't even know who his son is. If he knew his son won more than 30 badges and been at least in the finals of every region Pokemon League, I think he would have passed by to say Hello.

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    He is only mentioned once in the series and is now never seen or heard of again......so far.
    As for one of the choices.......none seem to be logical.
    ...Mr. Mime?! What kind of nonsense is that?

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • The Narrator is his father.He is dead and is creepishly watching everything his son dose(like a guardian angel) from heaven and tells us people of his journey.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Anime is not video games/manga. [S-HIGHLIGHT]Silver isn't even in the anime[/S-HIGHLIGHT], not like he is in the other media anyway.

...Define "logical".

Well, there was this one little scene in "Pokemon Chronicles". The Japanese opening, at least:

Silver_in_the_Anime.png

Anyway, I personally think Ash's father is Silver/Shiruba, due to similarities they seem to share :):

AnimeSilver2.jpg

Professor Oak or Rocket Boss Giovanni being Ash's father would be interesting to see, but it would be weird for Ash to be related to Gary Oak or Silver (the red-head Johto rival)... The revelation of Ash's father (if not Silver from Pokemon Chronicles) would be a fitting to see in the last a Pokemon episode...

Back