• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon, Vaporeon or Flareon?

Which is your favorite eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Eeveelutions? Eww...<<;

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
V-A-P-O-R-E-O-N 8D~

Now and always I will love Vaporeon the most <3333

Silverwing

Under the Sun, Over the Sky~
Years
Go Vaporeon! I love water Pokemon and it just looks like more work was put into making it than any other Eevee evolutions.

Flarez

Flareon I choose YOU!!!!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2006
Flareon aaaaaaalllllll the way! It's grace, looks, and Devilish attack.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Vaporeon because it's blue (my favorite color), has high HP, and best of all, has Water Absorb to stop Suicune from sweeping! It's also the only Eeveelution (along with Umbreon) who can actually make good use of Wish. I like Umbreon better, but it's not included in the poll.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
I choose Vaporeon. It's defensively superior to Flareon and Jolteon, water is my absolutely favourite type ever and it's got a pretty, blue colour =D

Kitty Face

Hacker Trainee
Years
Votes are basically in my preferred order. Vaporeon is first because it's beautiful. :3 Jolteon is second because it's wicked. :3 And Flareon is last because I just don't like them. xD

I usually get Jolteon in-game though because there are SO many cool water types to chose from (Lapras, Cloyster, Golduck, Dewgong) and there aren't many electric types that I like besides Raichu.. and everyone has a Raichu..

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
My favorite would be Vaporeon.
When I played Red in the beginning, I always chose Charizard. So Vaporeon was a very good Water pokemon.
He's just so cute ^_^

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
¤¤¤¤

I don't like the other two, especially not Umbreon, thanks to a bunch of fake-emo n00bs. "omfg darkness"

So these three are all fine with me. I think I have the least affinity with Jolteon. It looks too menacing... ^^;; I prefer Vaporeon the most, because I love Water types, and it's so graceful and mermaidlike. =) When I used to imagine I was a Gym Leader [yes, I did imagine those things <<;] Vaporeon was always in my team.

¤¤¤¤

Beta Trainer

... Well, I wonder.
Years
Vaporeon!

A little of it comes from just plain love for Water type Pokémon, and its just so graceful in the way it moves, and, I dunno... I can't explain, but Vaporeon just owns.

Flareon and Jolteon seem to be a favourite of a lot of people, but Jolteon can only use either Normal or Electric attacks (at least, most of em anyway) and Flareon... well, lets just say I didn't have the best luck with it (I had trouble with it in the game) and its too... favouritey.

I mean, almost all fans will say "OMG I LOVE FLAREON!" or something, though I may be wrong. I just prefer Vaporeon. *hugs Vaporeon*

Last edited:

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
Wow Alot Of Water Pokemon Lovers But As Pretty As Vaporeon May Be I Prefer A Warm And Fuzzy Flareon. Mainly Because I Love Fire Types And They Have Awsome Power. Also In XD I Played With My Flareon For Hours And I Love It So Much.

My Flareon Was My First Pokemon In Blue To Reach Lvl 100

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen May 3, 2006
It's hard deciding between Vaporeon and Jolteon...

I just picked Jolteon because that's the only one I have at the moment (haven't given my other eevees evolution stones yet). Jolteon won me a lot of battles with its awesome speed and special attack. I really like Vaporeon too though.

I guess I don't prefer flareon as much because I always have either Blaziken or Charizard on my team and two fire types don't really work for me. It's still nice though, I just don't like it as much as Vaporeon or Jolteon.

Back