• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jolteon, Vaporeon or Flareon?

Which is your favorite eeveelution?

• Jolteon

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Vaporeon

Votes: 28 36.8%
  • Flareon

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Eeveelutions? Eww...<<;

Votes: 5 6.6%

• Total voters

Grey-Eyed Wolf

Magikarp killer
Years
  • Jolteon, come on you know it makes sense! Besides he's the only one of the 3 that isn't weak against the other...eg; Vaporeon would be weak against thunder attacks, Flareon against water attacks and jolteon....none! unless you teach vaporeon of flareon a rock attack or something but you know what I mean

Years
  • I prefer Flareon, it just looks way more cute than jolteon and vaporeon. Another point is, that fire types are kinda rare compared with water types, i'd always stick with flareon ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Flareon! I totally agree with singapore! But vaporeon is nice too..

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
  • Jolteon would have to be my favorite, I mean Electric type is one of my favorites so I must stick with electric Poekmon.

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
  • Flareon...Cause it's a fire type pokemon - my favourite element- and cuuute !

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • I chose Jolteon. :3

The spikes and overall bushiness make it look really cuddly to me. Of course, I'd never really want to huggle one... that would probably hurt. XD Perhaps I like it because it reminds me of a porcupine, and I lurve the cute little spiky guys. ^-^

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • My favorite was always Jolteon when I was small, though I don't know why. The others may be prettier, more graceful, and more popular than it is. I guess I just wanted to defy the mainstream. n_n; I also must have seen a few people who disliked Jolteon for unclear reasons somewhere along the line, and I have a soft spot for the misunderstood...

I really don't know which I like best now. Eevee and its evolutions are all equally cute and elegant in my eyes. ^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Although I'm more of an aqua maniac than a pyro,I'd choose Flareon :P

Cute looks and awesome attacks defiantely go into my preferred category of Pokemon ^^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • 1:water's my natural-born enemy(doesn't mean I hate water-lovers though!!)
    2:Electricity is m older bro.'s element....so I fight it........
    3:I am fire!!!!!

in other words;Flareon=Greatness!!!!!!.......(...just like me...)

*Orion*

Goner...
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Jolteon. He looks cool, is awfully fast and strong. The only bad point is the sucktastic Movepool. :(

Then again, I really like him. One of the few Electrics I like, and definitely my favorite of such Type. Or not? It's rather messy by now.

Back